August 31, 2014 | 1019 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Super Stay Makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2012 7:36:00 AM More reviews by TalkMakeupToMe

I don't understand people who say this is a MATTE foundation, it's not matte at all... The finish I'd say is satin like but turns dewy like but not too dewy. Which makes this the ultimate heavy coverage foudantion for winter for me. I love using this in the winter (now) because it keeps my skin looking fresh all day long. In summer I am oily everywhere so this isnt a foundation I grab for a long day but in winter i'm just oily on my t-zone.
This is heavy coverage, satin finish, dewy fresh natural skin kinda way and stays put. Love this.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2012 8:58:00 PM More reviews by omeleko

I absolutely adore this product. Maybelline makes my favorite drugstore foundations and I use their Dream Liquid Mousse and their Dream Creamy foundation. If I'm looking for full coverage the super stay is what I grab for. It's totally matte and covers everything, plus the staying power on my combination/ oily skin can't be beat and easily lasts through an 8 hour work day. However I do set it by lightly dusting some of MAC's prep and prime powder over it. I would definitely repurchase this again. The only downside to this is that it doesn't come with a pump. 1 lippie off for that

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2012 8:53:00 PM More reviews by maybellinegirl15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this foundation after I had been using Neutrogena Healthy Skin for a while. I wanted more coverage and this definately has it. This is a great foundation, especially for summer, it has more of a matte finish, but not so it looks caked on, but it doesn't look dewey at all except for when first applied. The only issue I have with this foundation is I usually wear Sand Beige, but since it's winter and I've lost the majority of my tan I got the lightest shade Porcelain Ivory and it's more on the pink side, and I have yellow undertones. However, it's not big enough of an issue for me to stop using it. I set it with Maybelline Dream Matte Powder (Cream for Porcelain Ivory) and it looks absolutely flawless. I like medium to heavy coverage and this is what this has. It truly does last 24 hours and stays on and looks perfect even after working out. It doesn't feel like a heavy foundation it feels very light, but gives great coverage, I would reccommend this friends!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2012 6:19:00 PM More reviews by casimone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

On my second bottle of this...I've wanted to try other DS foundations but they NEVER have my colour even after going to various stores. Where I live, I tend to..always be able to get my colour in this foundation.

Good coverage. won't cover the worst of things. But good coverage. This is the only foundation I've used however..

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2012 3:58:00 PM More reviews by Celestineee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this foundation. It gives a medium to full coverage and it does not appear to be cakey or unnatural on my skin. I wore this foundation to a 8 hour work day and it looked just as good as it did when I left the house (and I didn't use a face primer that day).I just wish it came with a pump but this foundation is too awesome for me to pass up so I will keep buying it even if Maybelline decides to never put a pump on it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2012 12:04:00 PM More reviews by LOVELEE92912

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I used this stuff allday everyday for awhile. The only reason I stopped wearing it was I switched to a more natural mineral make-up.
I have a job that requires me to be dirty. I get sweaty, have to wipe the sweat off my brow frequently, ect.
This stuff is amazing!!! It lasts through heat, sweat humidity, on me for more than 24hrs if needed. I have a natural, redish blush to my face which causes me to turn very red when hot and flustered. This stuff covers amazingly. Doesn't come off until I take it off, doesn't sweat off, rub off on clothes. I loved this stuff!!! Hope this helps.
One bottle would last me about a month, at 10-12$ a pop.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2012 11:05:00 PM More reviews by christinaMF

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I used about 2 bottles of this foundation and found it to be really good- covered everything up, wasnt too thick or thin, and had a matte look. After I started my third bottle, I dont know what happened, but it just started oxidizing on me- turned orange after a couple of hours- and constantly felt like I had to put some powder on to fix it up. Kind of iffy about trying it again.

I hate that it doesnt have a pump! I would use a q-tip to get in the bottle when it got to the last drops or so. Especially since the bottle is tall and has a narrow-ish opening, it sucks to really get your money's worth.

Still struggling to find a foundation that wont oxidize too much on me and makes me look matte with my oily t-zone.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2012 11:26:00 AM More reviews by ashleymonzon37

First of all, I loooove purchasing new foundations (especially drugstore) and trying out new things. I bought this for around $8 at my local wal mart. I love it! It matches my skin tone perfect, blends very well, and stays on for a long period of time. I use a primer, setting spray, & setting powder & it does not look cakey at all like other foundations. I use an inexpensive e.l.f. brush. It's a powder brush (flat top kabuki) to buff the foundation on my face; works awesome for $3. I have normal-sensitive skin, but I would recommend to a friend! Definately my HG foundation!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2012 9:19:00 AM More reviews by mrssam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Black female with sensitive combo skin. Tried Caramel. Too orange, oily and just not good!! The search continues.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2012 10:23:00 PM More reviews by jennarock11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Definately not a fan of this foundation. I bought it because i was looking for something that wouldnt look cakey or unnatural. This looked like a nice basic foundation, so i bought it. I have darker skin in the summer, but when my skin isnt exxposed to sun, it gets super white. since its winter, i got the lightest shade. I brought it home and tried it out and it was absaloutely disgusting. It was literally pink. Pink! and i only apply a tiny tiny bit because its too dark and my face still looked super super orangy grossy color and that is not pretty whatsoever. As for staying power, i really didnt notice anything outstanding. So this ones goin in the garbage. Back to revlon colorstay i go