Maybelline Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

3.7

I do enjoy this product, but it's lasting power is just okay. The inner corner of my eye is usually gone within a few hours, with a primer. By the end of the day it's worn off quite a bit. I have to carry it with me for touch ups. However, out of all the liquid eyeliners I've tried I tend to like this one more than most. I would repurchase.

on 1/16/2013 9:32:00 PM

This product is very light, even the darkest shade of black goes on grey....not what I'm looking for in an eyeliner. I wouldn't recommend it to friends and neither would I repurchase. Try Revlon or Prestige's liquid liners instead.

on 1/12/2013 6:16:00 PM

Completely dislike this product. The color is not pigmented, it is watered down black. Also, while I love the ease of a felt tip liner, this one doesn't have quite enough stiffness to it and wobbles too much when trying to do be precise. Going back to Revlon Color Stay liquid liner. Sorry that I wasted my money trying this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is my HG liquid liner. The felt tip is perfect for precision lining and the formula isn't too wet or too dry. It is also extremely pigmented, one layer is enough to get a deep, dark black that stays put all day long, even on oily lids. I will never use another liquid liner again.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this eyeliner. It is jet black and stays on for HOURS (8+). It's easy to use, but I would recommend that you practice a little with it because it isn't like a pen. However, color is nice and the staying power is fantastic. I love it!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have used many liquid liners over the years, and this was one of the worst. It is very slippery and has no "heft" in the pigment. It almost seems to separate in the tube and goes on like blackened water. Awful! Maybe I just got a bunk tube, but I would never buy this again when there are so many better ones on the market. Plus, the tip is too thick to create a fine line.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I was totally in love with this product when I first bought it. It was VERY pigmented, went on easily, and overall just a really good product. HOWEVER, I noticed that after a while of using it, it started to get very dry and difficult to apply. (and by a while I mean about 2-3 weeks, much shorter than the rest of my liners) I would do one eye and it would go on fine, but going on to my other eye was torture! I loved it, but it let me down big time. I was really sad about it, too!!

on 12/28/2012 4:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is such an amazing product. The felt tip is long and makes it easy to apply. It's also easily correctable if my clumsy hands make a mistake. To top it off, the formula lasts for a reasonable amount of time and is very pigmented. I love the sleek container, makes it so easy to store. Definately my new choice for liquid liner.

on 12/24/2012 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Cool

Love the felt tip for this product - it's easy to use and allows you to create a thin line. I love the opaque black for this product - and it lasts all day for me. Wore this through my dance production and it lasted to the very end. It doesn't smudge at all and I will definitely repurchase.

on 12/22/2012 7:13:00 PM

I love this stuff! It's pigmented and it goes on really easy. I'm not sure if it's the best liquid eyeliner out there because I've only tried one other but i think its great!