Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill

4.2

on 2/22/2010 8:00:00 PM

This is my current HG. It is fabulous! It is what I wanted Chanel's Inimitable to be. It has the amazing separation quality that Inimitable has, but is more dramatic (not over-the-top though at all). Also, it is what I wanted Dior's Iconic to be in that it gives definition, lengthening and volume but DOES NOT CLUMP and I absolutely hate clumping, which has happened to me with the highest-grade most expensive mascaras (and I have purchased a zillion from YSL to Givenchy to Guerlain). I have repurchased Eyes to Kill 3x and do not see giving it up unless something quite superior shows up!

on 2/7/2010 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a nice mascara ( reminds me of Dior Show) Not great enough to justify cost .Does not hold curl very well and seems to weigh down lashes. Can be a little clumpy too.

on 1/20/2010 1:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

W.O.W
Alright it is insanely expensive, 28 is simply not worth a mascara. The price is the only reason why I wouldn't buy it, but I'm still glad I bought it :)
However, it is an amazing mascara, I curl my eyelashes before applying mascara and I have to admit it really holds the curl. Not to mention how it lenghtens them and separates them. It is smooth and easy to apply.

The end result is great: separted and well coated voluminous eyelashes that appear mile long. It seems like they are all long and thick, as opposed to some mascaras which leave your eyelashes looking like you have a dozen really fat ones.

only on con: the price

on 1/10/2010 7:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Oh Eyes To Kill, where have you been all my life?! This is, for me, a perfect mascara. It lengthens, it volumises, it holds curl. It doesn't clump, it doesn't flaken (even after an eight hour shift at work). The black is very black (if that makes sense), the brush is sublime (it isn't perfectly round: it has short bristles and long bristles which kind of makes the brush oval shaped. I find that this allows me to coat all my lashes and separates them really nicely). I guess it's a bit pricey, but no more so than a YSL or Dior mascara. The packaging is nice, feels really weighty in your hand and it clicks shut firmly (make sure you get the click when you screw the cap on otherwise it might dry out). Would I buy this again? DEFINITELY! Ok, my gushing is over :-)

on 1/9/2010 5:24:00 PM

HG material! Excellent mascara and amazingly expensive!! It adds volume, it does not clump, it does not smudge and the product does not dry out as quickly as YSL. It gives amazing volume to my lashes and it is featherly light. After having tried several other mascaras I decided to stick to this: it is SIMPLY THE BEST. Other brands came up with even more expensive mascaras that are not better than drugstore ones. And with eyes to kill I end up paying less for a truly amazing product. This is HG material (even if it comes with a high price tag!).

on 1/3/2010 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This mascara gives me beautiful thick lashes, but it irritates my right eye. I know this sounds strange, but it irritates just the outer corner and makes my right eye tear up, then it runs and smudges. I have not had this problem with any other mascara.
Edit. no more problems

on 12/22/2009 8:59:00 PM

Love It!!!!! Provides the perfect amount of length and volume for me and it does not flake or smudge (on me at least)....pricey but worth the splurge!!!!

on 12/20/2009 12:43:00 PM

I took a chance on this, and unfortunately, I lost. The mascara was just ok, it gets a little clumpier than I'd like. I adore the packaging, but the mascara is definitely not worth the outrageous price.

on 12/18/2009 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I wouldn't purchase this again because it smudges under my eyes. It's not as bad as the Diorshow mascara and L'Oreal mascaras but because it still causes raccoon eyes within a few hours (2 hrs) I can't justify paying nearly $40 Cdn for it. I love the packaging but that's about it. A total downer!

on 11/11/2009 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

For me this is a good maskara which gave volume and natural looking lashes... JUST :(

it is pricy and the packaging quite...heavy!
in order to make this mascara work better for me(i like dark, dramatic lashes) i tried it with Mac lash primer and it actually worked nicely...
Other than that, i am going back to Maestro... :)

Popular Mascaras