August 28, 2014 | 1679 users online

Mascara - Giorgio Armani - Eyes to Kill

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2010 7:53:00 AM More reviews by mule84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Oh Eyes To Kill, where have you been all my life?! This is, for me, a perfect mascara. It lengthens, it volumises, it holds curl. It doesn't clump, it doesn't flaken (even after an eight hour shift at work). The black is very black (if that makes sense), the brush is sublime (it isn't perfectly round: it has short bristles and long bristles which kind of makes the brush oval shaped. I find that this allows me to coat all my lashes and separates them really nicely). I guess it's a bit pricey, but no more so than a YSL or Dior mascara. The packaging is nice, feels really weighty in your hand and it clicks shut firmly (make sure you get the click when you screw the cap on otherwise it might dry out). Would I buy this again? DEFINITELY! Ok, my gushing is over :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2010 5:24:00 PM More reviews by ibrusat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

HG material! Excellent mascara and amazingly expensive!! It adds volume, it does not clump, it does not smudge and the product does not dry out as quickly as YSL. It gives amazing volume to my lashes and it is featherly light. After having tried several other mascaras I decided to stick to this: it is SIMPLY THE BEST. Other brands came up with even more expensive mascaras that are not better than drugstore ones. And with eyes to kill I end up paying less for a truly amazing product. This is HG material (even if it comes with a high price tag!).

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2010 10:26:00 AM More reviews by clandis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This mascara gives me beautiful thick lashes, but it irritates my right eye. I know this sounds strange, but it irritates just the outer corner and makes my right eye tear up, then it runs and smudges. I have not had this problem with any other mascara.
Edit. no more problems

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2009 8:59:00 PM More reviews by yari225

Love It!!!!! Provides the perfect amount of length and volume for me and it does not flake or smudge (on me at least)....pricey but worth the splurge!!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2009 12:43:00 PM More reviews by airickuh

I took a chance on this, and unfortunately, I lost. The mascara was just ok, it gets a little clumpier than I'd like. I adore the packaging, but the mascara is definitely not worth the outrageous price.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2009 1:34:00 PM More reviews by CharismaSL

I wouldn't purchase this again because it smudges under my eyes. It's not as bad as the Diorshow mascara and L'Oreal mascaras but because it still causes raccoon eyes within a few hours (2 hrs) I can't justify paying nearly $40 Cdn for it. I love the packaging but that's about it. A total downer!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2009 11:33:00 AM More reviews by IoannaAmeerah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

For me this is a good maskara which gave volume and natural looking lashes... JUST :(

it is pricy and the packaging quite...heavy!
in order to make this mascara work better for me(i like dark, dramatic lashes) i tried it with Mac lash primer and it actually worked nicely...
Other than that, i am going back to Maestro... :)

rated 2 of 5 on 10/28/2009 9:49:00 AM More reviews by macompanick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really, really, really wanted to like this mascara. It truly fanned out my lashes and gave lovely (although not "in your face") volume. Unfortunately, it smudged under my eyes each day I wore it (and I don't wear mascara on my bottom lashes). Reluctantly, I returned it to GA and am awaiting my refund.
EDIT: I swore to myself that if they ever came out with a waterproof version of this mascara, I'd scoop it right up. Well, I did just that and it's just not worth the effort to remove it at night. I had some crazy notion that since the regular formula was so runny on me, that the waterproof version would be parfait. Sadly, it's not the case. It takes 3 coats to get the volume I like and even after using mineral oil gel to remove, it still clings to my lashes. If this gave me the phenomenal results I expected, I would give in and buy a separate eye makeup remover. But, it's not worth it. I'm sorry Mr. Armani!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2009 2:43:00 AM More reviews by MaryEllen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have to say that I wasn't impressed the first couple of times I used this mascara--it just didn't do much. But that occasionally happens with mascara, and I'm now wowed by this one. It holds a curl, lengthens and thickens incredibly well, and gives me a gorgeous fan of beautiful, non-clumpy, long, thick lashes. I've experienced no smudging or flaking, and it's amazingly easy to remove. I have it in brun copper, and it is a gorgeous bronzy color that is similar to Becca's Ultimate Mascara in Bronze. The packaging is overkill, and it's expensive, as is true of most Armani products, but this is the best mascara I've used to date. I will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2009 11:50:00 AM More reviews by jann8

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this during an Armani 20% off event. I wasn't going to pay full price for another crappy, expensive mascara that flaked, clumped, gave me raccoon eyes and wasn't any better than a less expensive brand. Thankfully, Armani didn't use a rubber wand.I think that type of applicator doesn't reach the lashes well, and deposits the product odd. Application was great. No clumping. Built length and thickness, but without spidery looking lashes. Lashes stayed soft No clumping, flaking or smearing. Easy removal. Definite 4.5