April 17, 2014 | 1836 users online

Mascara - Giorgio Armani - Eyes to Kill

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2009 1:34:00 PM More reviews by CharismaSL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I wouldn't purchase this again because it smudges under my eyes. It's not as bad as the Diorshow mascara and L'Oreal mascaras but because it still causes raccoon eyes within a few hours (2 hrs) I can't justify paying nearly $40 Cdn for it. I love the packaging but that's about it. A total downer!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2009 11:33:00 AM More reviews by IoannaAmeerah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

For me this is a good maskara which gave volume and natural looking lashes... JUST :(

it is pricy and the packaging quite...heavy!
in order to make this mascara work better for me(i like dark, dramatic lashes) i tried it with Mac lash primer and it actually worked nicely...
Other than that, i am going back to Maestro... :)

rated 2 of 5 on 10/28/2009 9:49:00 AM More reviews by macompanick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really, really, really wanted to like this mascara. It truly fanned out my lashes and gave lovely (although not "in your face") volume. Unfortunately, it smudged under my eyes each day I wore it (and I don't wear mascara on my bottom lashes). Reluctantly, I returned it to GA and am awaiting my refund.
EDIT: I swore to myself that if they ever came out with a waterproof version of this mascara, I'd scoop it right up. Well, I did just that and it's just not worth the effort to remove it at night. I had some crazy notion that since the regular formula was so runny on me, that the waterproof version would be parfait. Sadly, it's not the case. It takes 3 coats to get the volume I like and even after using mineral oil gel to remove, it still clings to my lashes. If this gave me the phenomenal results I expected, I would give in and buy a separate eye makeup remover. But, it's not worth it. I'm sorry Mr. Armani!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2009 2:43:00 AM More reviews by MaryEllen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have to say that I wasn't impressed the first couple of times I used this mascara--it just didn't do much. But that occasionally happens with mascara, and I'm now wowed by this one. It holds a curl, lengthens and thickens incredibly well, and gives me a gorgeous fan of beautiful, non-clumpy, long, thick lashes. I've experienced no smudging or flaking, and it's amazingly easy to remove. I have it in brun copper, and it is a gorgeous bronzy color that is similar to Becca's Ultimate Mascara in Bronze. The packaging is overkill, and it's expensive, as is true of most Armani products, but this is the best mascara I've used to date. I will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2009 11:50:00 AM More reviews by jann8

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this during an Armani 20% off event. I wasn't going to pay full price for another crappy, expensive mascara that flaked, clumped, gave me raccoon eyes and wasn't any better than a less expensive brand. Thankfully, Armani didn't use a rubber wand.I think that type of applicator doesn't reach the lashes well, and deposits the product odd. Application was great. No clumping. Built length and thickness, but without spidery looking lashes. Lashes stayed soft No clumping, flaking or smearing. Easy removal. Definite 4.5

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2009 1:47:00 PM More reviews by BeautyTakesTheCake

Truly weightless mascara - I always forget that I'm wearing mascara with this on. Does not flake even after a 9 hour day and is easily removed. I had to deduct 1 lippie because it does not provide any curl but I can eaisly remedy that by crazy-curling my lashes with my shu curler. Only other gripe is that it can get a bit clumpy during application but I think that's my fault. I've got a knack for clumping mascara so no deductions for user error :)

Read more of my reviews at www.beautytakesthecake.blogspot.com

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2009 7:18:00 PM More reviews by Ylva

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can only say Wow! I have been using this mascara for a couple of weeks now and it's doing wonders for my average looking lashes.

This mascara really gets to every single lash I have and `feathers them outī beutifully. Compared to all other volumizing mascaras (like DiorShow) I have tried, this one is the best by far.

Normally, my lashes tend to clump together, but this doesn't happen with this mascara. The packaging is amazing too. Although the price is too high for me, I am willing to save on other things to be able to get this again once I run out. Try it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2009 5:59:00 PM More reviews by GimpyPoop

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Now I'm usually one to relegate myself to drugstore mascaras because 1. I'm Chinese, my eyelashes are unforgivably short and sparse, so why bother? 2. I have to discard mascara frequently anyway.
However my SO surprised me with this wonder product a month or so ago and I almost hate him because now I don't think I can use anything but this fancypants GA Eyes to Kill!
First, yes the mascara tube itself is something to reckon with. It's a gunmetal grey and perhaps some kind of alloy/plastic compound? It's always cool to the touch and it's quite heavy and substantial - I'm sure some of the inflated price tag has to do with whatever materials they use to construct the tube itself. I'm not one for super fancy/pretty/glitter packaging but I do appreciate quality-feeling cosmetic packaging!
The mascara itself - wow, it really does something magical to my eyelashes! I had been using Maybelline Full N Soft prior to this and the difference is quite noticeable. With Eyes to Kill - my eyelashes appear to have gained a voluminous, but non-clumpy mass - not so with Full N Soft. It also nicely lengthens my eyelashes - well it holds the painstaking curl I produce with my eyelash curl and resists clumping when I recurl and recurl my eyelashes (remember my ancestry). And again I'm just really amazed that a mascara with such amazing properties doesn't clump . . . the only "higher end" mascara I've ever owned was MAC's Fibrelash and it was just an icky spidery mess after the second or third coat.
So basically I love this mascara . . . I am just going to pray that somehow it'll replenish itself and will never go rancid because it does come with a hefty price tag, but I think it may be worth it - Yes, I said it . . . drugstore mascara fiend that I am . . .

15 out of 15 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2009 4:11:00 PM More reviews by mishani

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm a mascara junkie, I put on mascara before I brush my teeth in the morning, I DO NOT leave the house without it on. I can't even imagine that. So, I can tell the difference between the good ones (diorshow, definicils, etc) This is a GREAT one. Goes on easy, no clumps, thickens and lengthens. It feels soft on your lashes. Normally, I wouldn't care about that but I think that it that elasticity that makes the mascara so flake free. Your lashes can still bend so the mascara doesn't break apart and fall all over your face. It lasts all day, I have slept with a mask on my eyes and it still looks the same in the morning. This would scare me if it didn't feel so soft and come off with water and remover easily.

I love this thing. I hope it never discontinues, I would buy ten now to stock up. I hate how expensive it is but when you have the goods to back it up you can get away with it. So it hurts, but I'm going to have to buying this thing forever.

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 8/30/2009 4:15:00 PM More reviews by cougess

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Based on all of the positive comments about this product I ordered it on-line. Unfortunately, I found that it flaked off and irritated my contacts so back it went. Note- if you buy armani on-line, you can return it no questions asked for full credit.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No