Boots Lifting & Firming Foundation SPF 15 [DISCONTINUED]

Boots  Lifting & Firming Foundation SPF 15  [DISCONTINUED]
image 1image 2image 3

4.2

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 5%; Titanium Dioxide 1.6% ; Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Water, Eau); Cyclopentasiloxane; Butylene Glycol; Cyclohexasiloxane; Ethythexyl Stearate; Dimethicone; Mica; Phenyl Trimethicone; Disteardimonium Hectorite; Dimethicone Copolyol; Magnesium Sulfate; Glycerin; Phenoxyethanol; Cetyl Polyethylene Glycol/Polypropylene Glycol; 10/1 Dimethicone; Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline; Hexyl Laurate; Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate; Propylene Carbonate; Aluminum Hydroxide; Stearic Acid; Triethoxycaprylylsilane; Methylparaben; Isopropyl Palmitate; Butylparaben; Ethylparaben; Lupinus Albus Seed Extract; Lecithin;Tetrasodium EDTA; Carbomer; Propylparaben; Isobutylparaben; Polysorbate 20; Butylated Hydroxytoluene; Palmitoyl Oligopeptide; Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3; [ /- (May Contain/Peut Contenir) Titanium Dioxide; Iron Oxides]

Love this!

If you live in Toronto, it's on sale 1/2 price at Shoppers this week. It's light but gives great coverage and there is a fair range of colours to choose from. It's my new favourite.

I think I found my permanent foundation. This stuff, is amazing. Flawless coverage (evens out uneven pigmentation.), isn't heavy, blends wonderfully, and is worth the price. I'm very fair though, and couldn't choose between the ivorys. I ended up going with nude, because I'm a bit darker at the moment.

The packaging is luxurious. And I really do recommend trying the shades on, in store. The internet seems to be really spotty with the accuracy of the shades, with this foundation. I can't wait to try more products from this company, and on another note, I did not and haven't broken out!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

This is comparable to DiorSkin Forever Extreme Wear Flawless Makeup SPF 25 better than Revlon ColorStay (combo/oil) It covers redness without flakes and being cakey. And it improves my skin, best foundation used so far. However the coverage doesn't last VERY long, but it's acceptable.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

GREAT foundation, looks amazing. My face is flawless. Great coverage, doesn't take much at all. When I put it on it looks really orangey, I was about to exchange it but after having a friend look at it in the sunlight it blended perfectly. LOVE IT

I gave this foundation the ultimate test this past weekend. I went out of town and wasn't able to wash my face in my usual manner. I put this makeup on every day and often slept in it..wiping my face with a wet rag in the morning and putting on more! I expected to come home with a face that looked like I was going thru puberty with zits galore..but guess what?! I DID NOT BREAK OUT!! My pores aren't clogged and my skin still looks good! I am completely shocked and deliriously happy to have found this foundation! I bought it at target for about $15 and it was worth every penny. I had used BE MMU for years because I couldn't find anything liquid foundation that didn't break me out. I love how this feels on my skin, this is not a heavy full coverage foundation. This offers light to medium coverage which is just what I needed. The only drawback to this is the color is somewhat yellow for my cool toned skin, but with blending it works fine. This was an awesome find..thank you MUA and BOOTS!!

Love the pump, love the color match, love that it doesn't break me out!
The texture is very liquid-y, dries to a satin finish, lasts and lasts on me (I powder my nose mid-day for shine). Did I mention that it didn't break me out? :}

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Love, love, love this foundation. I have very fair, dry, eczema prone skin. This foundation looked amazing. It dried to a matte finish and covered flaws without making my skin look patchy.

I think I finally found my HG foundation!

O M G I love this foundation! I had been using Bare Minerals for years and decided to see if I could find something else because it can look a little cakey on my sometimes dry patchy skin. I have tried several other foundations from Walmart, Target and drug stores and was about ready to give up and jump to something more expensive until I saw this one. I read a few reviews on this product and it sounded like something to try out. I am usually the second lightest shade of foundation and I went to Target to test some colors out on my hand and was horrified to find that none of them worked! They were yellow and icky and I was disappointed. I came back home and was searching through reviews for other foundations when I came across another reviewer who bought this product who said the same thing but that she tried it on her face and it turned into something totally different. Soooo I went back to purchase the product, assuming that the second lightest color would work.

Anyway, I put it on my face and something happened, it completely changed into my skintone, perfectly. It wasn't yellow at all. It went on very smoothly and I couldn't feel it on my face. I wore it all day, cleaning and sweating in it and it didn't move at all. I am in love and am so glad that I didn't buy a pricey foundation from Sephora.

Such a wonderful product! I bought mine online, because we don't have Boots here. I have it in the lightest shade - 05 Porcelain. It's perfect for my skin tone. I love the pump - it's so easy to get just the right amount out.
It goes on super smooth and gives medium coverage (perfect for Summer). Finish is amazing - it feels like bare skin. I love the way it makes my skin look nearly flawless in a natural way. It stays on all day. It doesn't dry out my skin - finally no flaking for me! Another great thing is the SPF it contains. I will definitely buy more of this. It's my all time favorite so far!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love this foundation! I love the way it glides on and feels so light and clean and leaves my skin looking flawless without looking like I'm wearing a ton of makeup. So glad I stumbled upon this fabulous foundation.