Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal Waterproof

3.7

Isododecane, cera microcristallina/microcrystalline wax, cera alba/beeswax, c8-9 isoparaffin, disteardimonium hectorite, cera carnauba/carnauba wax, aqua/water, propylene carbonate, allyl stearate/va copolymer, lecithin, silica, sodium polymethacrylate, hydrogenated jojoba oil, phenoxyethonal, peg/ppg-17/18 dimethicone, ethylenediamine/stearyl dimer dilinoleate copolymer, ethylparaben, polyvinyl laurate, polyquaternium-10, souluble collagen, pathenol, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, methylparaben, butylparaben, oryza sativa starch/rice starch. [ /- may contain: ci 77499, ci 77492, ci 77491/iron oxides. ci 77007/ultramarines, ci77891/titanium dioxide, ci 77288/chromium oxide greens, ci77289/chromium hydroxide green, ci 77742/ maganese violet, ci 77510/ferric ferrocyanide, mica] F.I.L. d34889/1 U.S. patents: 5,462, 798; 6,099,183; 6,222,735; 6,296,411; 6,305,862; 6,309,123; 6,325,562; 6,331,086; 6,345,923

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is my #1 mascara, it makes my eyelashes bold and long. It doesn't hold up my curl too much but defiantly outlines my lashes. The brush is easy to work with and I've never had trouble with clumping or flaking.

on 3/4/2012 7:26:00 PM

I have bought this mascara 3 times over the past 2 years and I live it! I am Asian so this is a rare find. Very cheap. Definitely lengthens, volumizes, and seperates. Stays on all day without smudging or flaking. One tube lasts about 3-4 months.

This mascara is better than Covergirl Lash Blast Volume

on 2/29/2012 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is a very nice mascara. I had no problems with clumping, no problems with flaking or coming off easily, it gives decent volume and some length. This one does the job very well. I also really like the eye-catching yellow packaging. I'd really recommend this one.

on 2/29/2012 1:06:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I really like this mascara. And I love that it has a straight brush, bc for some reason I just hate curved brushes. But I wish this mascara wasn't so "wet" and I also wish it gave me more length. It gives great volume but I have to wear this with Maybelline Sky High Curves to get the length I want. I apply one coat of the Colossal and two coats of the SHC and my lashes look perfect to me. When I wear the Colossal alone I find it doesn't hold curl as long as I want, but paired with SHC the curl lasts all day. All in all this is the best mascara I've found for volume. I use it almost every day, will definitely continue to use/buy this product.

on 2/24/2012 11:58:00 AM

THis stuff is good, Not expensive and does what it says it will. It doesn't go a weird grey colour by the end of the day and gives my very pale eyelashes volume and colour. The only problem for me is how hard it is to get off, it can take me about 15 mins to get practically all of it off so will definitely buy it non-waterproof next time.

on 2/22/2012 3:21:00 AM

This mascara holds my curls, does not clump, does not flake, does not melt in extreme temperatures and it really does give quite a bit of volume! It's the best drug store waterproof mascara I've used so far and yes I have tried quite a few haha. I would definitely purchase it again :)

on 2/10/2012 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

Pros:
Makes eyelashes look A LOT fuller
Gives length too
Doesn't smudge
Dramatic black

Cons:
It's hell to take off
not organic

More: I would give it a 4/5 if it could separate lashes a bit more (not that it's bad at separating them, just not as much as I'd like)

on 2/10/2012 7:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this mascara last month, and I really love it. My eyelashes are long already, but with this mascara it does give them the volume. I might buy this again.

on 1/29/2012 1:45:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Love it! It holds my curl. Waterproof. Lengthens my lashes.
What more could you ask for from a drugstore mascara?

on 1/25/2012 1:44:00 PM

I was blessed with long eye lashes but like my eyebrows they are very blonde/: I love the Volum' Express Colossal mascara (in Glam Black) because I get a VERY black, false lash look. I once tried to switch to Maybelline's Falsies mascara but that was less than lack luster): so I swithced back. You do have to let the mascara dry out a bit before using because the formula is very runny when new.