Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

Very sticky and not worth the price. I like Lancome's products but this lipgloss is nothing special.

on 3/6/2011 6:27:00 PM

I had this in Moulin Rose. I gave 2 of them to my sister. This applied no color, but a wonderful glossy shine. I liked the look of the shine on my lips. Shine, not glitter. My problem was that it smelled sooooooooo strong of rose that I couldn't stand to keep it on my lips. It was honestly that bad. Not worth it in my opinion.

on 3/1/2011 7:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love the juicy tubes, they're so pretty and super cute. But! For 23 CDN pricey!!! I've lost 2 full tubes. So, I look at it as $46 I could have used for something more important.Its a lip gloss, nothing a drug store gloss won't do at a fraction of the price. Has a nice smell, no taste, lasting powder is the same as any and bc its a gloss, of course things stick to it easy. I've never gotten them in rich/bold colors, always a cherry tint, I got a lemon one, so color wasn't super pigmented to begin with, but I didn't want that anyways. I wouldn't repurchase bc its the same as any other gloss.

on 2/28/2011 12:42:00 PM

Very sticky, almost no color. I dislike these.

on 2/19/2011 1:16:00 AM

The quality of these lipglosses are far below that of a high-end brand and definetly for the price of these. These lipglosses have a sweet, 'juicy' smell and are very sheer, although that might be a factor for someone else to purchase these, for me little color pay off is not something on my list.

on 2/11/2011 8:57:00 AM

Received as GWP. The first time I put it on my lip blistered horribly... I don't know what I was allergic to but yeah, my lips didn't like this one. That blister is still there and it's been about a week; not really so happy about that.

on 2/5/2011 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

These are one of my favorite glosses, as they last a long time on the lips (3-4 hrs.). They are quite sticky though because of this, so if you hate getting your hair stuck to your lips, you may not like these. They have a pretty wide range of colors, which are sheer on the lips - so if you are looking for opaque gloss, you may want to skip these. I also like the shine they give my lips. To me they smell and taste fruity, which I love.

on 1/31/2011 9:38:00 PM

very nice colors & selection (:

on 1/21/2011 10:35:00 AM

great colours and tastes good but too sticky and gloopy for me.

on 1/14/2011 2:41:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love these glosses! Like other reviewers have said- they provide a high shine finish, are very sticky(thus, stay put all day), are moisturizing, and have a very natural finish on the lips. There is a large variety of colors and finishes(from packed with glitter to no glitter whatsoever) to these glosses, and every once in a while Lancome comes up with special edition juicy tubes, and new collections- making them tempting to collect. Consequently, I keep around three in my stash at any given time, and at least one in my purse at all times because although one can get a similar quality gloss(sticky and durable) for a much cheaper price(hello, Milani)- there is something about the colors, smells and divine tastes of these glosses that make them extra tempting to collect!

Recommended for Medium Skin