July 30, 2014 | 1267 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Kit

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2013 9:00:00 AM More reviews by Tygerlilee84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in taupe. This is a great product. I use a thin angled brush to apply, the one in the kit is ok but I prefer a longer handle and a bit thinner. I use the wax side to fill in and then the powder on top and brush out my brows after each step to shape them. I never notice my brows fading and the shade is perfect. I would say that using an eyeshadow (I use MAC omega, cork, or charcoal brown or Urban Decay Buck) or a pencil (I use MAC lingering) is faster as it's one product, however they cost a lot more. If you have the eyeshadow on hand, might as well do that and have multi-tasking products. But this is the cheapest and best performing brow product I have found. I would recommend it to any budget shopper.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2013 1:52:00 AM More reviews by melparker131

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this product gave my brows life, at first i got the medium one in Target and it was a little light, i think if youre mixed or a light Michele Rodriguez colored hispanic that would be good for you. im a Gabrielle Union color. i ordered the dark one in the mail and it works really well. i use it with Milani easybrow in dark brown because my eyebrows are very sparse so i kind of trace everything then fill it in with this, and i use Milani's brow fix kit to do the highlighting. the little brushes that come with this are adorable but unreasonably small so i got an elf angled brush instead, its fabulous. i probably spent less than $15 on everything together.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2013 12:45:00 PM More reviews by Choochay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This kit makes my eyebrows fuller, the light shade is perfect for those who don't want "drawn" eyebrows. It's such a steal compared to other eyebrow kits. The brush that comes with could be better, but other than that this is such a good product!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2013 8:42:00 PM More reviews by Demureinaka

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I can't stand pencils because they are always to dark and look fake on me. The eyebrow kit is nice but a little hard to get the product on but once on it looks really nice and natural. Will buy again til I find better.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 5:13:00 PM More reviews by Yoora

My sister and I have been using the same eyebrow pencil with my sister for about a year or so and it's fairly light on me (despite it saying dark brown).

I was skeptic buying this even the reviews raved. The packaging is a bit bulky though it seems secure the top won't break off anytime soon.

I have sort of an ombré because of my inconsistent hair dying (looks good though) so I wasn't use for a while how dark my eyebrows should be.

I bought this in medium and it looks really good. I like how dark the medium is and surprised how useful the powder is. My only other complaint is I rather them not giving me a crap brush.

I use a Mac angle brush to apply. Works well. Just need a sploge now. =]

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by composure

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

What a little gem! I have naturally dark and dense eyebrows but this inexpensive buy makes me look more polished. Great packaging, great product and great price. I have never had to look elsewhere for a similar product. I don't use the brush that comes with it, an angled liner brush will do.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 1:43:00 PM More reviews by ikissenglish

I have black hair. This kit in Medium works perfectly. I only use the gel, which is a dark neutral brown. I find the powder if kind of tan/brown and I don't like it. I use this every day and it has lasted me 8 months. I think i have a few months left with it, because it lasts a long time. I don't like the brushes it comes with, so I use a thick angled brush and it works well. Also, in my kit, the powder fell out, and the plastic window thing also fell out. However, I love this and will use it forever and ever and ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2013 9:12:00 PM More reviews by NotYourKindofPeople

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have highlighted ash blond hair, with very light eyebrows naturally, and I purchased this in Ash.

The formula/ color: This kit contains a tinted wax and a powder. The wax applies easily, and evenly. I find the color looks quite natural on me. The powder looks really light in the package, but works well with the wax. I find the wax and powder last well on my brows (combination skin with oily forehead).

The packaging: This comes in very "ELF" looking packaging, which looks like a knockoff of NARS packaging. It's black, compact, and sleek. What's not to like? The kit comes with a double ended brush. One end is angled, the other is flat and rounded. For being a cheap add in, I find this brush very useable. I use the angled end to apply the wax and the flat to apply the powder.

The price: $3. "Nough said.

The bottom line: This kit allows me to define my light brows without looking too dark. For the price and performance, I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2013 8:46:00 PM More reviews by mhe713

I am totally in LOVE with this product. I have anxiety and I tend to pull out my eyebrows all the freaking time therefor I usually have to draw on my brows =-=. I've tried so many eyebrow products and nothing and I mean NOTHING compares to this magical product. I love the colored wax to fill my brows, i don't really use the powder but since its a nice color in going to start using it as a eye shadow. So it's a win, win situation and nothing goes to waste. The kit comes with a little duo angled brush and powder brush but I just set them aside and used an It cosmetics angled brush to apply the product. It can end up looking harsh but you could always fix it. The only downer about this product is that the little plastic window can end up coming off so watch out for that and keep some hot glue handy to put it back on. This product does last during the hot days and can also resist water but to my surprise it didn't survive salt water, so also watch out for that too ladies. Hope this helped :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2013 9:33:00 AM More reviews by nikki2212

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have the product in Ash which is perfect for my dark ash blonde hair. The wax is a slightly warm, light brown/dark blonde which works for me as i have some gold/warm natural highlights but could be slightly too warm if you don't. The wax, with an angled brush, creates natural looking hairs with strokes or can be used to fill in complete areas for a stronger yet still natural look. The powder is a pale cool yellow, lighter than the wax, which if used with an angled brush creates the most natural hint of structure to your brows and if you put too much on and think it looks too matte then swipe a clear mascara through the brow hairs. Using both together with wax first, creates the most structured brow and lasts the longest.

The brush that comes with the compact has one angled end and one rounded. I use the rounded end to apply the powder to set the wax each time i use the kit but i prefer my own E.L.F angled brush for the wax as it has a longer handle and is easier to use in my opinion, still i use the small brush when away from home and its fine.