E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit

4.3

Brow Gel Ingredient:Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil) , Ricinus Comunis (Castor) Seed Oil , Talc , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax , Ozokerite , Methylisothiazolinone , Caprylyl glycol May Contain:Iron Oxides(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Brow Powder Ingredient:Talc , Mica , Caprylic/Caprictriglycerides , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Sodium Dehydroacetate May Contain: Iron Oxide(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499)

on 4/11/2014 3:09:00 AM

When I first used this (shade medium) I thought it was too dark and pigmented and just too fake looking for my brows. The powder somehow made my eyebrows look really bushy. I do not have much eyebrow hair so this was really weird to me. I tried it with the included brush (slant side for wax and puffy side for powder). I think this was the problem because I recently tried it again with a stiffer slanted brush for both the wax and powder side (the included brush is kinda flimsy) and the results were a lot better and more natural, it just looked like I had naturally full eyebrows. Afterwards I comb it through with a brow brush to take off the excess.

on 4/11/2014 2:18:00 AM

Cheap as chips, good shade variety, works well and has decent packaging - aside from the enclosed brush/applicator being a waste of time - whats not to like. Seems to be lasting eons as you do get plenty of product too.

As my eyebrows are fairly tame and don't shamelessly try to do their own thing I don't have much need for the wax side of the kit but do use it occasionally and it works just fine. My eyebrows are a blonde/pale brown, I have this kit in ASH and it's a good colour match for a natural look and seems to stay put and last all day. Any slanted firm eye brush will do the trick for application. There will be a re-buy in the distant future as this is not my only brow product but I like it enough that I will repurchase.

on 4/8/2014 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This eyebrow kit is soo amazing. I was hesitant to use it at first because I wasn't sure if the color would be too dark but I have to say it is perfect. I got this in the color Medium and only use the dark brown color on the left which is a wax. I apply it using the brush givin because it has a great angle for applying and is small enough to fill in any spot. The only complaint I have is that it doesn't hold my brows in place as much as I would like but other than that I would defiently repurchase, even though I don't think that will be any time soon because a little goes a long way!

on 4/6/2014 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my HG brow product and I have used them all at this point from other brands. This is very comparable to Anastasia. I actually prefer this over it because it has the tinted cream in the kit with the powder. The product is a home-run in quality, packaging, price, and convenience.

This comes in light, medium, and dark as well. GREAT dupe for high-end and you wont be sorry.

on 4/6/2014 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Amazing!!!! For the price this product trumps any Anastasia brow kit which are upwards of $30. I don't use the brush that comes with it, I use my angled MAC brush.

on 4/3/2014 6:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

-Price: At 3 dollars, this product is a great value and a definite repurchase, plus, it lasts for MONTHS!!!!!

-Package: The package looks cute, compact and pretty professional. However, the little window caved in and I had to tape it back which makes it look ghetto! Come on E.L.F, display window not needed.

-Product: I use it to fill my brows in since they dont grow how they used to before the chemo. Looks natural, but use lightly, a little bit goes a long way. You can end up looking like a Mexican Chola.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

I had a nightmare finding this product and found it finally at target . Works great for my chestnut hair color and blends well with my normal brow brush . I will diff buy again for $3 can't beat that and stock up in case they decide not sell it anymore lol!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I use this in light. Until recently I had black hair and I used medium. It was nice and neutral dark brown. Enough to tint my blonde brows dark without being harsh. I really like the color of medium. Now I use light and it has a warm tone to it which is perfect for me because I am now rockin medium/light auburn hair and it is almost an exact match. It's a little lighter than my hair and that is just what I want.

My brows are very light blonde and I use this to fill and darken them so I don't have to dye them. It is great for that purpose. The waxy side is so easy to use for filling and sculpting and the powder sets the wax. My only complaint is there is not really any hold for my very long and unrully brows so I also have to use a brow gel. Not the end of the world though.

on 3/29/2014 2:37:00 AM

I am usually pretty particular when it comes to buying cosmetics. When I discovered the E.LF. products, I was hesistant to purchase them due to the very low price. I took a chance and while some are hit or miss, this eyebrow kit is wonderful! It has a lighter and darker shade, I usually combine the two on the brush that is also included. It has a soft, moist consistancy that gives great color and definition to the eyebrow. It lasts awhile and is now the only product I use to give a natural shape and color to my eyebrows. Highly recommend this and the liquid black eyeliner by E.L.F.

on 3/23/2014 10:19:00 PM

I like this product because it is a cheaper version to the Benefit eyebrow kit . I have it in the color Medium the only thing is I wish the powder was a little bit darker because I have dark eyebrows but other than that I will buy again

Popular Brows Products