November 28, 2014 | 915 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2012 2:07:00 PM More reviews by LeahBoo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE THIS PRODUCT! This is my first BB cream and i decided to get this one because it is more moisturizing and its winter over here. My only issue is the lasting power...but i just set with powder and im good to go! It also glides right over pimples...but i just use some concealer treated with salicilyic acid for those! I like to just squeeze some on my clean fingertips and dot around face, then i just blend in and walla! Beautiful natural finish...this is especially good for undereye concealer, it doesnt flake or smudge because its so moisturizing :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2012 11:23:00 PM More reviews by lachrymist

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It's very light while having decent coverage, AND you can layer it without cake-iness if you want more coverage. The color is very ashy but it will adjust to your skin tone making it seem like your real skin. Whenever I am wearing this people compliment my skin without realizing I have makeup on because it's so natural.
Some cons: Not transfer-free. Lasting power is only mediocre. Slightly emphasizes dryness. No cap for the pump (I had to tape all around it to make sure nothing would come out during travel). But overall, great product

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2012 6:06:00 PM More reviews by Nirvarna0

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product is an absolute godsend. I have major dryness issues in the winter and this is the only BB cream I have found that really moisturizes all day and is a great primer for mineral makeup. I have tried a few different Korean BBs and this is the best. As long as you have fair to medium skin, it really adjusts to your skin tone but it is very light coverage. I let it set for about 5 mins and wear Everyday Minerals over it for more coverage.
-GREAT PRIMER
-GREAT MOISTURIZER
-VERY LIGHT COVERAGE
-SPF

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2012 1:55:00 PM More reviews by cagedpopmachine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Compared to the Hot Pink version the Gold is a bit thicker, and geared towards dry skin. Sometimes it seems a tiny bit darker than hot pink, but very similar color-wise. I feel like it looks more grey going on, but evens out to my skin just the same. Coverage--in warmer weather it seems like it has less coverage than the hot pink version, but now that it's colder it seems about the same or slightly better.
I've been using this on and off since june, along with the hot pink version for 8 months. I have combo skin, prone to being oily, breaking out and in cold weather, I get dry patches. The Gold version I can only wear in cooler weather, otherwise it's too heavy. Currently I'm getter better wear with the gold version, it's lasting a bit longer throughout the day and giving a little bit more coverage. I'd buy again for winter use. I'd recommend it for combo skin in the winter and dry skin year round.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2012 5:24:00 PM More reviews by mariatrann

This bb cream worked so well on my skin compared to my skin79 hot pink super bb cream because the gold label was more suited for dry skin types! The bb cream is quite thick itself but when spread on the face with your fingers/foundation brush, it comes out smooth. A little also goes a long way! I found it to be my most moisturising bb cream that didn't give me any caking, cracked skin effect which I really hate! I only want to look for bb creams that have fairly good coverage while looking natural at the same time. I definitely recconmend this for dry skin types only :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2012 1:09:00 PM More reviews by Euphoria93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Aw, shit. I really wanted to like this product. A beauty guru was raving about this like some mad woman, and I bought it thinking it was a steal: A foundation, serum, moisturizer AND spf all in one? Off course I'm gonna live it! And the packaging was so pretty and sturdy! But...

Meh. It broke me out and had a grayish tint to it that did not flatter my yellow to neutral based skin tone. I gave it to my mom, and she loves it. Seems like bb creams works out best for drier, older skin types. It did leave a nice finish and felt good and light on my skin, so it would have been a good base for me if it weren't for the fact that it irritated my skin. I'll go back to my pure mineral foundation, thank you very much.

OBS: This was the updated version though, I don't know if the original would have been better for my skin or not...

rated 1 of 5 on 10/23/2012 12:50:00 PM More reviews by SignMeUp

I had to try this BB cream thingy, and I cannot for my life get it. This was my third brand to try, and the worst. I ordered the sample pack with four different Skin79 creams. This gold one was the best of them, but it went on so dry. Very hard to blend. It made my skin itch and after a couple of days using it, my skin broke out in burning little zits. Regular moisturizer with spf and a little bit of mineral makeup on top of that works much better than this BB cream stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2012 3:56:00 PM More reviews by eyesopenwide

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

Is there anything else that must be said? ;) Really, though, I love the consistency of this BB cream and how it evens out my skin tone. It doesn't cover all my redness, but it gives me a natural, healthy look that I love.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2012 2:45:00 PM More reviews by Sultaana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm new to BB creams and I have had a wonderful time receiving lots of different things to play with! skin79's VIP Gold is fantastic. I am VERY sensitive to cream/liquid makeup due to my skin type and it settles/cakes/bunches/moves around often so I was VERY skeptical about BB creams working. This particular BB cream doesn't settle in any lines, looks so natural, is buildable if I have blemishes to cover, doesn't cause me to break out, is more matte than most BB creams (I am oily so the glossy look is icky on me), and even lasted an impromptu sweaty workout. Super impressed with this one!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2012 7:21:00 PM More reviews by tubbyloves

I own many BB creams including the Triple Functions BB cream from Skin79. I love them both
This has a thicker consistency compared to the pink one and offers the same coverage. I find this BB cream to leave a semi-matte finish and to be less "glowy" than the other one.
This lasts a longer time on me with a setting powder and looks very natural. I believe it gives a light-light medium coverage.
It does not cover acne, dark spots, but it evens out the skin tone :)
I love this one and it is very moisturizing and perfect for the fall weather.
I have no irritations or breakouts and I have very acne prone skin. (antibiotics are necessary)
-Only suitable for light-light medium skin tones. It does oxidize and blend into the skin easily but it will be obviously too light if you are a "natural beige" or MAC NC/ NW30+