September 21, 2014 | 1861 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2012 5:24:00 PM More reviews by mariatrann

This bb cream worked so well on my skin compared to my skin79 hot pink super bb cream because the gold label was more suited for dry skin types! The bb cream is quite thick itself but when spread on the face with your fingers/foundation brush, it comes out smooth. A little also goes a long way! I found it to be my most moisturising bb cream that didn't give me any caking, cracked skin effect which I really hate! I only want to look for bb creams that have fairly good coverage while looking natural at the same time. I definitely recconmend this for dry skin types only :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2012 1:09:00 PM More reviews by Euphoria93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Aw, shit. I really wanted to like this product. A beauty guru was raving about this like some mad woman, and I bought it thinking it was a steal: A foundation, serum, moisturizer AND spf all in one? Off course I'm gonna live it! And the packaging was so pretty and sturdy! But...

Meh. It broke me out and had a grayish tint to it that did not flatter my yellow to neutral based skin tone. I gave it to my mom, and she loves it. Seems like bb creams works out best for drier, older skin types. It did leave a nice finish and felt good and light on my skin, so it would have been a good base for me if it weren't for the fact that it irritated my skin. I'll go back to my pure mineral foundation, thank you very much.

OBS: This was the updated version though, I don't know if the original would have been better for my skin or not...

rated 1 of 5 on 10/23/2012 12:50:00 PM More reviews by SignMeUp

I had to try this BB cream thingy, and I cannot for my life get it. This was my third brand to try, and the worst. I ordered the sample pack with four different Skin79 creams. This gold one was the best of them, but it went on so dry. Very hard to blend. It made my skin itch and after a couple of days using it, my skin broke out in burning little zits. Regular moisturizer with spf and a little bit of mineral makeup on top of that works much better than this BB cream stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2012 3:56:00 PM More reviews by eyesopenwide

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

Is there anything else that must be said? ;) Really, though, I love the consistency of this BB cream and how it evens out my skin tone. It doesn't cover all my redness, but it gives me a natural, healthy look that I love.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2012 2:45:00 PM More reviews by Sultaana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm new to BB creams and I have had a wonderful time receiving lots of different things to play with! skin79's VIP Gold is fantastic. I am VERY sensitive to cream/liquid makeup due to my skin type and it settles/cakes/bunches/moves around often so I was VERY skeptical about BB creams working. This particular BB cream doesn't settle in any lines, looks so natural, is buildable if I have blemishes to cover, doesn't cause me to break out, is more matte than most BB creams (I am oily so the glossy look is icky on me), and even lasted an impromptu sweaty workout. Super impressed with this one!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2012 7:21:00 PM More reviews by tubbyloves

I own many BB creams including the Triple Functions BB cream from Skin79. I love them both
This has a thicker consistency compared to the pink one and offers the same coverage. I find this BB cream to leave a semi-matte finish and to be less "glowy" than the other one.
This lasts a longer time on me with a setting powder and looks very natural. I believe it gives a light-light medium coverage.
It does not cover acne, dark spots, but it evens out the skin tone :)
I love this one and it is very moisturizing and perfect for the fall weather.
I have no irritations or breakouts and I have very acne prone skin. (antibiotics are necessary)
-Only suitable for light-light medium skin tones. It does oxidize and blend into the skin easily but it will be obviously too light if you are a "natural beige" or MAC NC/ NW30+

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2012 7:12:00 PM More reviews by gracy775

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I just cant love this product enough!
I can adjust soo easily the amount of coverage I want for my face and
it spread soo easily!
Also, i really did see some brightening effects and
it really helped with my redness!
I did not break me out and it gives me the just perfect healthy look! (not too matte, but not too dewy neither)
A must-have!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/7/2012 12:53:00 PM More reviews by smtiquia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is great, if you have light skin. The coverage it good and looks natural on skin (not cakey). Love the SPF (SPF 25). However, I have tan skin and this is just to light for my skin. I tried to use a bronzer on top of the BB cream to neutralize the color. I end up having break out. I wish they make this product for darken skin or colored people.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2012 4:44:00 PM More reviews by picklegirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

NOTE: If your pump stops working, the bottle is far from empty. PULL the top of the bottle up (grab onto the indent in the back and spout) to get to the inner canister.

From there, TWIST the top of the canister off and you can see that you have 85-90% of product left. That is why the bottle still feels heavy. The pump just stops working early on, which is a major flaw in the packaging. I store and use mine upside down to help the pump work a bit better.

My review: This product has replaced all my face makeup. It takes just a minute in the morning to pat and rub this in, focusing on under my eyes and T-zone, to look healthy and glowing. The sheer coverage looks my skin on a good day. It doesn't look like I have anything on my face, but it would be VERY obvious if I didn't apply anything.

I have also used the pink version and it made me look ghastly. Use the gold one if you have dry skin. continued >>

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2012 1:22:00 AM More reviews by asukadoll

If I had to live with one product only, this would be it. I have tried a few different BB Creams, but after thorough research I decided to buy this Skin79 BB cream, and it is the one for me! I have dry skin with hormonal acne (chin acne), so I purchased this product because it was marketed for drier skin, with whitening and brightening properties. The cream is quite thick, and it is best to blend in with your fingers. Immediately the cream gives your skin a subtle glow and evens out your skin tone and texture. It only comes in one shade, but if you apply sparingly, and then go over troubled areas for a second layer, you won't get a grey-ish caste - start with less and add more. It oxidises with your skin after a minute or two. I wear this everyday as my face makeup, and never use foundation because this is all I need. I would recommend setting the cream with a powder, as it can get oily throughout the day, especially around the nose, etc. However, if you are looking for something that just evens out your skin and gives you a light, but no-makeup coverage, this is it. It won't cover blemishes, like pimples, but I like the natural look, and I always get compliments that my skin looks 'glowing' or 'radiant'. As a base, it evens out my skin tone and texture and makes foundation over the top look even better. Fantastic product, particularly for dry skin. I will never stop using this!