Palmer's Cocoa Butter Stick

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/9/2008 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Great has a "chapstick". This was the only thing that cured my dry cracked painful lips one winter. I love the chocolatey smell. Lasts a long time too.

on 12/2/2008 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is my HG lip balm. Teh chocolate smell kind of weirded me out at first but now I don't notice it. I haven't found anything with as good a texture or moisturizing quality. I use it every night before I go to bed and during the day when I don't feel like having anything shiny or colored on my lips. I buy these things 5 at a time... (one for the car, work, purse, bathroom, nightstand)!

on 12/1/2008 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I am reviewing this item as a cuticle treatment only. Adore this stuff when putting this on my cuticles, really moisturizes them; however, only thing comparing this to is the sally hansen vit E cuticle oil and evoo.

on 10/30/2008 11:33:00 PM

OMG!!! This is the greatest product in the world. So moisturizing. My lips cannot live without it. People always think your putting glue stick on your lips so be ready for some odd looks. I buy a bunch at a time and throw them in all my purses. Grab them at WalMart for like 2.50. Cant be beat. Burts has nothing on this stuff

on 10/18/2008 9:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

i heart this stuff!!weee!!this is the only lip balm that i would actually use till it finishes..but i do buy some other lip balms eventhough i like this one soo much..silly me..i love the sweet vanilla scent to it..it doesn't feel waxy or what not..i can even use lipsticks that are too drying on their on..once i put this under the lipsticks or lip liners,the application is smoother and it turns out to be creamy colour pay off instead of a dry,matte kinda look..it really can moisturise ur lips,and your other body parts as well..i bought separate tubes for my lips and my body so that i won't have any problem with sanitizing my lip balm every time i used it for my body parts..\\.,the smaller tube for my lips,and the bigger ones for my elbows,knees and other parts that is dry..HG for lip balm and on-the-go body moistouriser..will definitely get it again and again and again...i gotta stop buying the other nonsense lip balm though..=p

on 9/22/2008 2:46:00 PM

I don't know how I ever lived without this stuff! I've never been a big lip balm girl, but I seriously cannot stop rubbing this all over my lips all the time. I've actually gotten a little carried away with it. I love the texture- it's so easy to smooth on, unlike waxy, hard chapstick, and I love the large size too. I rarely used chapsticks because I felt like they made my lips drier after it wore off, but not so with Palmer's Cocoa Butter Stick. This is creamy and smooth for hours, and when it wears of my lips still feel moisturized. I'm a convert for life!

on 9/14/2008 1:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I hate to say this... but i hate this lip balm. It feels extremely waxy on my lips and it didn't made them any softer, instead they felt rough and kinda dry, I had to throw this away. For a great lip balm try cherry chapstick.

on 9/13/2008 6:52:00 PM

This is one of the best lipbalms ever-it's cheap, smells good and makes your lips feel great The scent is the same Cocoa Butter smell as all Palmer's products but with a hint of vanilla. It's so moisturising and it stays on for hours. Give it a try!!

on 9/2/2008 3:00:00 PM

Amazing! Smells great, feels great, works great! I love how the huge stick feels against my lips and that I can just swipe it once across my mouth and I have soft lips for the rest of the day! I don't need to, but I love reapplying. I was so excited when I found out I could get a lipbalm this huge!

Mmmm... vanilla chocolatey smell! I can also use it on dry skin like around elbows and knees but I have to wash them first so I don't get my lipbalm all dirty - but works on dry skin too! My left elbow was reealllly dry since the beginning of the summer (right side was fine, no idea what happened...) and no matter how many moisturizers I tried (dream cream, satsuma bodybutter, etc.) nothing kept my elbow soft - but a few applications of this.. and wow! It's been feeling like a normal elbow for a few days now! No more sandpapery skin. :D

Bottom Line: Love it, it's super cheap for such a huge product, smells/feels great, TRY IT!

on 6/18/2008 3:43:00 PM

I've tried so many lip balms, and I finally found the perfect product! It's smells yummy, and goes on so nice and silky. Feels greate, especially if your lips are chapped...it will not tug at them like harder, waxier balms. Leaves a slight sheen on my lips, and does not feel greasy. I even like the large size (looks like a glue stick). It's perfect!

Popular Lip Treatments