October 24, 2014 | 1810 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2012 9:35:00 AM More reviews by mauvellous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

A good coral blush for summer months. However, it's not something I reach for often. Maybe I'm just going through a different colour phase (loving nude matte/satin shades right now), but I feel like this one is over hyped.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2012 6:33:00 PM More reviews by Miahorne

I agree that it is quite expensive for a blusher but dont be discouraged if considering splashing out a bit because the little box lasts about six months with me. i am quite fair skinned so don't need to use a huge amount but its such a lovely summery colour and i really like it. the box is pretty and the brush is very soft and practical. Overall a great product and i have re-purchased several times.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2012 3:08:00 PM More reviews by jennafoster

Ugh. So sad. I wanted to like this blush SO BAD! I am naturally a bit darker and I am a little tanned because of the summer time (I am olive toned) and it doesn't show up on my skin tone. I WISH this was more pigmented because it is such a gorgeous colour and I love benefit.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2012 10:54:00 PM More reviews by staylor7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My HG has been NARS orgasm for a long time now. After trying this it is my new HG blush without a doubt! It is sooo pretty. On my skin which can sometimes get a little dry from time to time in the blush area, this applies very smooth onto my cheeks almost like a cream blush. My NARS while beautiful can get a little powdery looking sometimes. In comparison to NARS this also is less sparkly, and has a more glowy look to it.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/11/2012 11:49:00 PM More reviews by shybutterfly0910

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I wanted to like this but I can't. It doesn't show on my NC 40 skin even if I apply it with heavy hand already. Such a beautiful color but I guess only lighter girls can wear this with pride. So sad :(

rated 2 of 5 on 4/24/2012 10:12:00 PM More reviews by wildcatcutie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's so pretty! Too bad it doesn't show up on my skin! I am moderately tan, and this blush just doesn't have enough pigment. I think this is for the lighter girls!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/24/2012 10:06:00 PM More reviews by pinkwatermelon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this product, I tell you. I've been eyeing this for months before I bought it. Finally, I did, and, I was disappointed. It was just so-so. It wouldn't show up on me! For reference, I am Asian, NC30, so I have a lot of yellow undertones.
I had to use some other pigmented blush and put the Coralista on top for it to have use. Because, alone, it was all shimmer and highlight, and I didn't want that! I expected it to be a beautiful coral on me. It wasn't. It's more pink and highlight. I regret getting this. It smells so nice, and the packaging's cute...but overall, I feel I could have gotten a better blush instead. Another MAC or Nars or Shu Uemura.
This blush is too hyped. I'm sorry.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2012 4:41:00 AM More reviews by armbarz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

HG BLUSH! Perfect on my fair skin. The best blush I own. A little expensive, of course, but totally worth it: i've been using this for over a year and barely hit pan. The brush in the box is actually useful and the packaging is so cute!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2012 11:26:00 PM More reviews by ladehc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a beautiful blush - just the right amount of shimmer and pigment. Blends like a dream and the finish is lovely. I have hit pan on this and will repurchase when I run out. The scent is quite strong (although nice) and you will catch whiffs of it throughout the day, so it that annoys you stay away! Otherwise, I absolutely adore this blush and use it every single day.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2012 12:50:00 AM More reviews by ruthmagee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this blush, it seems to match everyone's skin tone. It give you a shimmery (but not tooo much!) sun kissed glow, but doesn't make you look like a disco ball. I love everything from BeneFit but its all pricey, but its worth it if your willing to spend the cash.