BeneFit Cosmetics Coralista

4.2

Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Ethyl Hexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lecithin, Fragrance, Red 7 Lake, Aluminium Hydroxide, Carmine, Red 30 Lake, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Limonene, Ultramarines.

on 11/27/2012 9:26:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I am addicted to Benefit, and I really really really wanted to like this blush. I was using Dandelion which is absolutely perfect for my really light skin, but I wanted some change and having read that Coralista suits almost every skin tone, I wanted to give it a try. Also, as I really liked the texture of Dandelion I was sure that I was going to love Coralista. But I was really disapointed to discover that Coralista's texture is really chalky and powdery, as Dandelion's so fine that it's almost creamy.
As for the color, it just is way too bright for my skin tone, I couldn't find the good medium, or it was too much, or not enough, and I often left my bathroom loking like a clown.
I ended up giving Coralista to my sister who loves it, and I'm sticking up with Dandelion. If it's not broken, don't fix it ;)

on 11/13/2012 11:18:00 PM

love the color on my skin tone
gives you a golden highlight, which i love!
stayed on all day for me
love it!
xx

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

i really loved this ! the color is perfect and a little goes a long way i would definetly recommend it! :)

I have been using this blush for a year now. I have always love it but never realized how amazing it was until I used it on someone else. My sister in law got married over the summer and I did her wedding makeup. This blush looked great in person but also photographed really great. I have a pretty decent amount of blushes and this is one of my favorites!

on 11/2/2012 1:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I just bought this impulsively but I've been wanting it for ages! At first I thought it had too much shimmer but as the day passed by it really get along with my skin and it photographed beautifully, definately a HG product for me, can't wait for the summer to come and use it everyday!

on 10/14/2012 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

pretty gold corally sheen, a frost. Very wearable and gorgeous in summer for pale girls that cant wear bronzer :-)

on 10/2/2012 8:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

i love coralista!

the one i have is from powderazzi palette (i know, it's old), it's a peachy-coral on my cheeks, blends beautifully and gives me a natural flush.

it's also works very well with Hoola, which i use for contouring.

the only thing i dont like about it is staying power, it's only stay for 2 hours if i applied sheerly and up to 6 hours if it's a lil bit more intense. Or if i use cheek stain under it.

i think it's oxydize and being "too natural" on me so it won't show up.

on 9/28/2012 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is basically a blush + highlighter for your cheeks. It can really define, illuminate & elevate your cheekbones. Its a true peach color with finely milled gold that really reflects as a subtle sheen, making it perfect for summer tans. It looks gorgeous with Sun beam & I lovee that you can pack the color for a punch or blend it out to nothing & watch yourself glow at different angles. If your on the fence about purchasing this product, check out the mini CORAL MY WORLD duo of this with sunbeam at sephora.You get a third of both products for an eighth of the price.

on 9/28/2012 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

For a very, very long time I hesitated from purchasing Benefit's Coralista because it was just too hyped up. I tend to stay away from "cult favorite" items cuz they turn me off and I find that most of the time, they don't live up to expectations. Even when I swatched it the numerous times I've been at Sephora, it just looked like a pretty but boring color. I finally decided to buy it.
This is such a beautiful blush color. It looks like a natural peachy pink color and looks best on the apples of the cheeks. It just looks so cute and fresh. It gives such a pretty glow, and I know oilier people cringe at the word but I don't find the shimmer in it to be overwhelming at all. For those who say that this doesn't show up on them, PLEASE try this with a denser or smaller round shaped brush (ie. MAC 109, I use the Hakuhodo 210 round blush brush). It makes it show up truer to color in the pan. For reference, I am a MAC NC30-35.

on 9/3/2012 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this blusher it's more matched to pale skin I think it's a beautiful peachy pink gives me a nice glow however I think it is slightly over priced but I would repurchase as it works well for me

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products