BeneFit Cosmetics Coralista

4.2

Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Ethyl Hexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lecithin, Fragrance, Red 7 Lake, Aluminium Hydroxide, Carmine, Red 30 Lake, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Limonene, Ultramarines.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Is it supposed to smell like fruit loops?! I'm definitely not complaining about that! Hehe. I didn't really like this blush at first, but it grew on me! It is shimmery which is nice because you don't need a highlighter with it. Perfect coral for summer or even all year round.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I purchased this product as part of the Benefit "go Tropicoral" set ($32 Canadian). For reference I am a tanned asian woman (NC45 in MAC, #153 in Makeup Forever HD Foundation).

It looks very subtle on my cheeks and gives it a nice flush look. Its better with a cream base underneath. It is build-able but can get very glittery.

However, I have many other colors which are comparable such as Nars Orgasm, Cargo's Rome, and the blush color in the Elf Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder (all of these colors look the same on my tanned skin).

My advice, save your $36 CND from this blush and purchase the Elf Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder for $3 instead.

on 8/5/2012 3:35:00 PM

This blush resulted too light on me. I tried applying it with a different brush thinking the one it came with was not effective with the application. Fail. It does not have longevity either. Smells great but I did not buy it for the smell. I wanted a coral blush that made a presence on my skin and lasted. It is also expensive and I will not be purchasing it again.

on 8/2/2012 6:18:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

If you are very fair like me and have slightly oily skin, you know how hard it can be to find a blush that does not get "muddy" or darker throughout the day. I find that in general a blush with some sort of sheen or shimmer wears the best on my skin. Coralista is just such a perfect peachy pink coral color. It is so natural and light and beautiful. I love pairing this blush with my Tarte Park Ave Princess bronzer for bronze-y, healthy, summer skin.

on 8/2/2012 11:52:00 AM

I bought this blush at the benefit counter. I was torn between this and Hervana but because its summer I went for this one. The packaging is gorgeous. The nicest of all the benefit box powders! The colour is the most stunning blush, i've ever seen and I think it would suit any skin tone apart from extremely pale!! Although it's expensive its worth every penny. It last ages!! I recommend this product!!! <3

on 8/1/2012 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

This blush is excellent! A bit shimmery, the perfect coral-peachy-pink color for my olive skin tone. i don't find it too glittery, the shimmers are very fine and add a nice glow to the skin. Also, as with all other Benefit blushers, this smells divine! Despite being a little bit pricey for what it is, I definitely think it's worth it. I have tried some other products claiming to be dupes, and always come back to this old favorite.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This review is for Benefit's Coralista!
I actually got this blush for free, because there was some promotion or something, but i'd never be able to fork over 30-40 bucks on a mid-end blush!
Anyways, the texture of the blush is medium-hard, so there isnt much product that gets wasted by breaking off, or kicking up.
The product is about medium-high pigmented with a noticeable satin-shimmery finish on the cheeks.
I apply this product with a warm damp wedge sponge, since I don't like how pigmented and red it is with a brush. Oddly enough, it sponges on to a warm coraly-pinky color, but a bright hot pink flush with a brush! With a sponge it gives me the perfect believable glow, with some bronzer underneath my cheekbones.
*I took off one lippie due to the fact that it makes the light sprinkle of freckles on my cheeks stand out A LOT. Definatley would not recommend this to someone who has scarring or blemishes on thier skin.
*Also, the packaging gets very dusty, and the box opens up, making it not very travel friendly.
*I will not buy again since I will never be able to use the whole product up.

on 7/30/2012 4:43:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this blush!!! It's the prettiest light peachy color with the slighest hint of shimmer. Looks very pretty on the skin and brightens my face.

on 7/30/2012 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I am Fair skinned (nc/nw 07-10). I am turning more and more towards peachier/pink colors because I feel they work with my skin tone more (currently, during the height of summer), and I see why this is such a favorite. I find a little goes a long way with my skin tone. I like to apply with either the brush it came with, or my favorite blush brush. I can't make up my mind which yet, or maybe there is no difference.

It has a semi or satin like finish. It isn't completely matte and it isn't full blown shimmer. I would say it is a less Shimmery version of the other cult classic, Nars Orgasm (which I also recently purchased and love). This blush glides on, it is, as others have said, almost creamy. It is wonderful to blend.

Personally, I love the packaging (but it is a bit bulky), Sanitary, secure magnetic closure (though it isn't a style I would normally go for). I like the brush a lot too. I washed it as soon as I got it, it shed little during that wash, and has been wonderful since. I see why this is a cult classic.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

So i recently purchased this blush after much hesitation, as many of the reviews said it doesn't show up much on olive skin. Boy am i glad i bought it! The colour its gorgeous and shows up well on my skin! Perfect for a summer glow! The brush that comes with it isn't the best, but who doesn't have a blush brush anyway? The packaging is beautiful and girly, but i have the old packaging and the word 'Coralista' seems to be a sticker and is starting to peel :( not sure if its like that on the new packaging! But the colour and prettyness of the product outweighs that and i LOVE it!

Popular Blush Products