April 24, 2014 | 1944 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Matte lipstick in Mauve It Over

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2010 3:12:00 PM More reviews by shellymac

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Thanks for the reviews on this - I would never have bought a lipstick that said "mauve". To me, mauve is a muted pink with a blue base. This is a nude pink that has no mauve or lavendar pinky tones. It's a rosy nude that is just right! I have med to yellow toned skin with dark eyes and hair and this is a wonderful shade that would be great for every day - especially when you don't want your lips arriving before you do!

I have the Fig one as well, which is great for a darker lip that is not red or brown.

Give this a try!

P.S. If you want to glam it up a bit, try Lancome's Fruity Pop gloss over top, it's gorgeous!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2010 1:53:00 PM More reviews by soniawonia

This is a gorgeous, gorgeous color. Pinkish nude is the best way to describe it. It looks great paired with dramatic eyes. The texture is wonderful, just glides on. Very pigmented. Great staying power. If you want nude lips but are scared to use a beige l/s, this is for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2010 5:01:00 AM More reviews by dawnsgleam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Mauve it Over is quite a pretty nudish pale orange to me. It's very lovely on and I've been told it's natural looking on me. I LOVE wearing it when I'm wearing something light blue because the orange in it adds a really pretty contrast and gives me a glow. The formula is fantastic-- light and creamy but a touch dry which is to be expected in a matte lipstick.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/19/2010 11:36:00 PM More reviews by grace11103

the colour appears way too orange on me.. not to mention it's way too dry, even with moisturizing my lips, still looks awful.. reminds me of a colour i would wear in the 90s lol

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2010 9:50:00 PM More reviews by avid_writer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Perfect perky everyday nude shade for women NC35 and darker. Ladies of color pick this up instead of nude attitude.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2010 5:25:00 AM More reviews by xxtine1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Def a fav already. I ordered this online and was surprised when it arrived. Thought it was going to be similar to a darker colour I have by Revlon, ginger rose. Very very pretty!

Edit: I do still really like this - but I'm not a huge fan of nude coloured lips on me anymore. Que sera, sera.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2010 1:19:00 AM More reviews by LCMakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

One of my favourite lipsticks ever. It's the perfect nude for me, and I only like wearing matte lip products, so this is just brilliant. Would recommend this to anyone that listens.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2010 11:40:00 PM More reviews by dairyoukojin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love!love!love! color looks good on my skin tone. good for everyday lipstick. a caboodle-must-have. definitely would repurchase this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2010 10:38:00 PM More reviews by TherinekaVeroli

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this lipstick! It's the perfect natural lip color, it's like my lips but better. This is my everyday lipstick. When I'm feeling a bit bold I wear fabulous fig, which is another great color.

I would definitely re-purchase!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2010 4:03:00 PM More reviews by anormansyah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A very sweet nude colour. It so creamy, and cheaper compare to premium brands.

Yes it will accentuate dry lips, so what I do everynight before bed I apply vaseline/Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream, then in the morning I have moist lips ready to wear any lip colour ;o)