October 31, 2014 | 1617 users online

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2012 12:59:00 AM More reviews by Dianakozak123

AMAZING

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2012 9:14:00 AM More reviews by dearlynars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this product for easily over a year and a half now. I think sometimes, to value a certain product you have to incorporate it into your routine then remove it to see what effect it actually has, not just what is said on the label.

I had this experience with this product, I stopped using after starting a leave-in heat protectant by Kerastase, and couldn't figure out why my hair was so dry and straw-like, I noticed the condition of my hair decrease and I suddenly had split-end mania. Then I realised i had stopped my moroccanoil!
Back to using it now, the results speak for themselves, I cannot stop running my fingers through my hair after a wash (that just been to the hairdresser feeling!). I purchased a 200ml bottle (AUS$75) online and still have 80% left from using it every second day, so it is worth the dollars hands down.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2012 11:32:00 PM More reviews by devotdsatellite

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this for my hair. It is my secret weapon for smooth healthy looking hair. The only con is that for travel, I think the packaging can leak which can be a terrible waste of a pricey problem. I will usually put a little in another container inside a ziploc if I need to travel. I like the bottle that come with a pump the best because I dont feel like I am wasting the product and I think the seal is better.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2012 10:09:00 PM More reviews by 282012

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a fantastic product! It makes hair look silky and healthy - even at the ends. I put some on my hair when it's wet and a little more once it's dry.

Highly recommend!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2012 4:57:00 PM More reviews by LauraWolfhart

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I can say that liked it but it's not excellent. I changed over to the very recommended Pro Naturals Moroccan Argan Oil which deeply conditions, smoothes and prevents hair loss. My clients (Iím a hairstylist) are also using it and have already noticed a significant improvement in their hair's health. As for my own hair, I've also noticed that it's stronger, shinier and a lot less frizzy. Plus, Pro Naturals also serves as a heat protectant, so I'm especially happy with it as I blow dry my hair regularly :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2012 5:34:00 PM More reviews by FearlessPhoebe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I put off buying this for so long because of the price even though I was desperate to try it after hearing so much about it but I'm so glad I finally decided to invest. I've had one bottle for a year now and I've used it religiously every time I've washed my hair (every other day) for a year and I still have around a third of the bottle left so whilst it is a lot to spend at one time on a hair product, it averages out at an okay cost because it lasts so long and I've found it to give me results I haven't found with anything else.
In instances where I haven't been able to use it (staying at a friends etc.) I really have noticed that my hair is nowhere near as soft and healthy looking.
I would definitely say that it's worth the splurge!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2012 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Nazareen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is very very good! Hydrates dry color treated hair without leaving it feeling greasy or weighing your hair down. A little bit goes a long way and this works wonders for my fragile bleached blonde hair! Would definitely recommend this to anyone whose hair needs some TLC :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2012 5:00:00 AM More reviews by Sabsumaiya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

A-MA-ZING!!!!! Seriously, I ran out of my first bottle, and my hair was soooo dry during the period I didn't use it! Seriously, makes my hair SOOOOO smooth! I have really dry hair, so I can be really really generous when I use it, and when it sets in, my hair is AMAZING!!! So happy!! And the SMELLL! I wish it came in edible form!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2012 6:30:00 PM More reviews by LaNausee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this stuff! I actually use it as styling product on my short, fine hair, for a nice sleek look. It smells divine. I prefer the "Light" version personally, but the regular works as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2012 5:29:00 PM More reviews by STsalim

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My hair is NOTHING without this product. I put it on when my hair is still wet and if I blowdry without using this my ends are so parched. With MoroccanOil my hair is so bouncy, shiny, frizz-free, and moisturized. I love it so so much! The only drawback is the price -- at my salon it's $42 for the 100mL with the pump. With tax it's like $45. Online I recently found it for $36, no pump. However by the time I was ready to purchase it was out of stock. I haven't had the funds to repurchase but will definitely do so ASAP. Try this product once and you will be hooked.