April 16, 2014 | 1970 users online

Hair - Moroccanoil - Moroccan Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2012 5:29:00 PM More reviews by STsalim

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My hair is NOTHING without this product. I put it on when my hair is still wet and if I blowdry without using this my ends are so parched. With MoroccanOil my hair is so bouncy, shiny, frizz-free, and moisturized. I love it so so much! The only drawback is the price -- at my salon it's $42 for the 100mL with the pump. With tax it's like $45. Online I recently found it for $36, no pump. However by the time I was ready to purchase it was out of stock. I haven't had the funds to repurchase but will definitely do so ASAP. Try this product once and you will be hooked.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2012 1:05:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

This oil is AMAZING! I love it. Naturally, I have thick & curly/wavy hair that I pretty much always straighten. So, good products/heat protectants are vital for my hair to stay healthy. I've always used oils/serums/creams/sprays (pretty much everything you can think of) to protect my hair. This oil is definitely one of my top favorites. I love the way this smells, how well it moisturizes/nourishes my hair, leaves my hair silky & smooth, gets rid of frizz, makes my hair shiny & healthy, does not weigh my hair down at all, & instantly detangles! This oil is an all in one. It's expensive, about $41. But, you only need literally 1-2 drops. & I love the fact that this comes with a normal twist off cap if you want to pour the oil out, & it also comes with an insertable pump that you can use as well. That was a very good move, in my opinion. Very smart way of packaging. I will definitely buy this again. The only thing I will say is that this comes in a heavy glass jar, so just be careful not to drop it. I also recently traveled with this, & the bottle stayed in place without any oil spilling out of the jar. So, this is travel proof! Perfection.

FYI: I've also tried this oil (Argan oil) in many different brands, & the Moroccan Oil brand has been the one that I've had the most luck with overall. So, if you're planning on buying this, I would strongly reccommend buying from this brand, not a duplicate.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2012 10:14:00 AM More reviews by bonnyanne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! My friend ran some of this through my hair one day at church, 'cos she's a hair dresser & hair braider and just swears by this product, and of course she had some in her handbag... I was hooked. She generously gave me the rest of her 100ml bottle, which was about 1/3 full, and it lasted me months, and I have very thick hair, but it really doesn't take much of this to go a long way. I have since purchased another bottle which I've used about 1/3 of in maybe 5-6 months. I honestly think this is a genuinely great product which really adds shine, healthy and overall happiness to your hair! I straighten my hair frequently with a flat iron, and I find this product really helps the process of straightening, but even when I'm not using the iron, I will always massage a small amount on my hands and run through my hair each time after washing my hair, whilst it's still damp, but not wet. I think it even helps my hair to dry quicker. I just love it and can't say enough good things about it!

I would honestly have to say, that apart from my Kerastase shampoo + conditioner I've recently brought, this has to be my best hair purchase in the last few years. Yay for Moroccanoil!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2012 1:02:00 PM More reviews by maliciousdelicious

This works on my voluminous curly frizzy hair like nothing else. Just a bit mixed with water (it's quite a thick fluid) goes a long way. It really decreases volume all day without greasing it up and it smells lovely too. If I could have only 1 hair product, this would be it. A plus is that it's natural too. A little Egyptian Magic on the ends also helps.

I do wish the bottle wasn't made of glass and had a dropper so that it didn't all flow out and could be better controlled.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2012 3:28:00 PM More reviews by MPH77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I wich I had seen the light version before purchasing the regular one, my hair would be much better of with a lighter oil.

I only use this one at my ends, and it makes my hair easier to comb and handle. I have to be really carefull with the amounts or else I have greasy hair all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2012 1:13:00 PM More reviews by miamsg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Absolutely amazing product. My hair- very dry, long, bleached, and very fine. This has transformed them, sealed split ends. Miracle.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2012 8:28:00 AM More reviews by Mathou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Great oil. The smell is amazing and I use it every time I've showered and air dry my hair afterwards.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2012 1:39:00 AM More reviews by Shanplum

the best thing about this product is that Hairdressers are now admitting that silicones are great for your hair. This stuff is loaded with it smells gorgeous and is a good substitute for my old discontinued fave Zero Frizz though for $60 a bottle its about 6x the price of my old zero frizz but I also get the benefit of using this on dry second day hair for a touch of added shine/frizz control without things getting greasy and lanky. I have incredibly fine but also very thick hair and I use the original formulation. The smell is amazing - reminds me of Guerlain's L'instant. Pricey and hard to find a salon which stocks it also they don't carry smaller bottles than 100ml anymore so you will have to fork out like I did and get the full size but I am sure you will be glad you did.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2012 7:03:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

When used sporadically - this oil (silicone) treatment can really work wonders on dry hair (mine is slightly dry - in no way "french fried", but uber fine and color treated.) Smells fine.

Pricey for what it is. Can build up so be careful. I like the treatment (larger size bottle with pump) a bit better.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2012 6:55:00 PM More reviews by lwaine

I have been using this for about 6 months now. At first I loved it, my hair felt really smooth and soft and completely tangle-free upon application. It also smells amazing! However, since then my hair has been bleached again and I find this does absolutely nothing for me anymore. It is still extremely dry and tangled after application and my hair becomes very greasy and heavy if too much is applied. Its like my hair has become immune to the product! I have used the shampoo, conditioner and mask together on occasion and still, no difference! Will not be purchasing again after this bottle runs out.