August 22, 2014 | 1925 users online

Hair - Moroccanoil - Moroccan Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2012 4:57:00 PM More reviews by LauraWolfhart

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I can say that liked it but it's not excellent. I changed over to the very recommended Pro Naturals Moroccan Argan Oil which deeply conditions, smoothes and prevents hair loss. My clients (Iím a hairstylist) are also using it and have already noticed a significant improvement in their hair's health. As for my own hair, I've also noticed that it's stronger, shinier and a lot less frizzy. Plus, Pro Naturals also serves as a heat protectant, so I'm especially happy with it as I blow dry my hair regularly :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2012 5:34:00 PM More reviews by FearlessPhoebe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I put off buying this for so long because of the price even though I was desperate to try it after hearing so much about it but I'm so glad I finally decided to invest. I've had one bottle for a year now and I've used it religiously every time I've washed my hair (every other day) for a year and I still have around a third of the bottle left so whilst it is a lot to spend at one time on a hair product, it averages out at an okay cost because it lasts so long and I've found it to give me results I haven't found with anything else.
In instances where I haven't been able to use it (staying at a friends etc.) I really have noticed that my hair is nowhere near as soft and healthy looking.
I would definitely say that it's worth the splurge!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2012 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Nazareen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is very very good! Hydrates dry color treated hair without leaving it feeling greasy or weighing your hair down. A little bit goes a long way and this works wonders for my fragile bleached blonde hair! Would definitely recommend this to anyone whose hair needs some TLC :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2012 5:00:00 AM More reviews by Sabsumaiya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

A-MA-ZING!!!!! Seriously, I ran out of my first bottle, and my hair was soooo dry during the period I didn't use it! Seriously, makes my hair SOOOOO smooth! I have really dry hair, so I can be really really generous when I use it, and when it sets in, my hair is AMAZING!!! So happy!! And the SMELLL! I wish it came in edible form!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2012 6:30:00 PM More reviews by LaNausee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this stuff! I actually use it as styling product on my short, fine hair, for a nice sleek look. It smells divine. I prefer the "Light" version personally, but the regular works as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2012 5:29:00 PM More reviews by STsalim

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My hair is NOTHING without this product. I put it on when my hair is still wet and if I blowdry without using this my ends are so parched. With MoroccanOil my hair is so bouncy, shiny, frizz-free, and moisturized. I love it so so much! The only drawback is the price -- at my salon it's $42 for the 100mL with the pump. With tax it's like $45. Online I recently found it for $36, no pump. However by the time I was ready to purchase it was out of stock. I haven't had the funds to repurchase but will definitely do so ASAP. Try this product once and you will be hooked.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2012 1:05:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

This oil is AMAZING! I love it. Naturally, I have thick & curly/wavy hair that I pretty much always straighten. So, good products/heat protectants are vital for my hair to stay healthy. I've always used oils/serums/creams/sprays (pretty much everything you can think of) to protect my hair. This oil is definitely one of my top favorites. I love the way this smells, how well it moisturizes/nourishes my hair, leaves my hair silky & smooth, gets rid of frizz, makes my hair shiny & healthy, does not weigh my hair down at all, & instantly detangles! This oil is an all in one. It's expensive, about $41. But, you only need literally 1-2 drops. & I love the fact that this comes with a normal twist off cap if you want to pour the oil out, & it also comes with an insertable pump that you can use as well. That was a very good move, in my opinion. Very smart way of packaging. I will definitely buy this again. The only thing I will say is that this comes in a heavy glass jar, so just be careful not to drop it. I also recently traveled with this, & the bottle stayed in place without any oil spilling out of the jar. So, this is travel proof! Perfection.

FYI: I've also tried this oil (Argan oil) in many different brands, & the Moroccan Oil brand has been the one that I've had the most luck with overall. So, if you're planning on buying this, I would strongly reccommend buying from this brand, not a duplicate.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2012 10:14:00 AM More reviews by bonnyanne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! My friend ran some of this through my hair one day at church, 'cos she's a hair dresser & hair braider and just swears by this product, and of course she had some in her handbag... I was hooked. She generously gave me the rest of her 100ml bottle, which was about 1/3 full, and it lasted me months, and I have very thick hair, but it really doesn't take much of this to go a long way. I have since purchased another bottle which I've used about 1/3 of in maybe 5-6 months. I honestly think this is a genuinely great product which really adds shine, healthy and overall happiness to your hair! I straighten my hair frequently with a flat iron, and I find this product really helps the process of straightening, but even when I'm not using the iron, I will always massage a small amount on my hands and run through my hair each time after washing my hair, whilst it's still damp, but not wet. I think it even helps my hair to dry quicker. I just love it and can't say enough good things about it!

I would honestly have to say, that apart from my Kerastase shampoo + conditioner I've recently brought, this has to be my best hair purchase in the last few years. Yay for Moroccanoil!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2012 1:02:00 PM More reviews by maliciousdelicious

This works on my voluminous curly frizzy hair like nothing else. Just a bit mixed with water (it's quite a thick fluid) goes a long way. It really decreases volume all day without greasing it up and it smells lovely too. If I could have only 1 hair product, this would be it. A plus is that it's natural too. A little Egyptian Magic on the ends also helps.

I do wish the bottle wasn't made of glass and had a dropper so that it didn't all flow out and could be better controlled.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2012 3:28:00 PM More reviews by MPH77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I wich I had seen the light version before purchasing the regular one, my hair would be much better of with a lighter oil.

I only use this one at my ends, and it makes my hair easier to comb and handle. I have to be really carefull with the amounts or else I have greasy hair all day.