Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash pink grapefruit foaming scrub

2.9

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2% Acne Treatment) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium C14 16 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyethylene, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Carrageenan (Chondrus Crispus) (Carrageenan), C12 15 Alkyl Lactate, Disodium EDTA, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Peel Extract (Grapefruit), Polyquaternium 7, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Extract, Polysorbate 20, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Benzalkonium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Benzotriazoyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Agar, Alumina, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Red 30 (CI 73360), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Violet 2, Fragrance

on 6/12/2012 1:44:00 PM

I honestly love this scrub. I have been using it every morning (and only morning, I use something else at night), and I love it. It makes my skin so smooth. When I first started using it, I noticed some break outs, but I don't if it was because of this or something else. Within a week, they went away, and I have not had any since. The smell is hands down the best part. I am in love with smelling it. Make sure that you rub it in your hands BEFORE you put it on your face. This is necessary. I have sensitive skin, and this does not bother my face in the least bit. It can be a tad drying, but moisturizer fixes that right up. Overall, it is a wonderful a product that recommend highly to everybody!

on 6/9/2012 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This product is HORRIBLE!!! It made my skin very icthy, dry and very red/sunburt looking. I heard really good things about this product but, it really didn't work for me. If you have sensitive/acne-prone skin like I have, do NOTTT buy this product.

on 6/7/2012 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I didn't really give this product a chance BUT this product dried out my skin but I noticed that it cleared my pores and my forehead acne but I saw on beautypedia.com that it was bad for your skin and I stopped using it.

on 6/5/2012 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This product is a miracle worker.

I have a combination of dry, oily skin that is prone to acne. On my forehead I have thousands of these small pimples that from a distance you can't see unless I am talking to you. I tried the St. Ives apricot scrub for acne and it didn't do much for me either besides making my face soft. I asked my parents to buy me this product and in 3 days my forehead was clear and I didn't see any pimples while using this product.

So here a the pros:
Good smell
Leaves face baby soft
Gets rid of acne for weeks
Helps you wake up a little bit

Here are the cons:
Hard to wash off

Some may say I'm exaggerating but the thing is I'm so ecstatic that I found my miracle worker. For the people saying it left their skin dry it's because after any scrub you use, you must apply a moisturizer because the scrub removes any oil on your face causing your skin to be dry. So after this product apply your favorite moisturizer.

on 5/31/2012 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This product sooo dries out my face. It smells amazing though and leaves my face feeling amazingly soft. I've repurchased this a couple of times, but I'm thinking of trying new products.

on 5/29/2012 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

this product got recommended to me by my best friend (who is a teenage girl who had PERFECT skin). so i assumed it was what made her skin perfect and it would work for me. HA! i was wrong.
anyways, i really really really loved the smell! :D i thought it was a good scrub, but it really dried out my skin and didn't help with my acne at all. :(
I've been using it for about 3 months in the shower, and when i combined it with some other things, it started working great!

on 5/26/2012 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is an OK scrub, it's got a wonderful scent and has the sandy quality that I like in a scrub and has soap beads as a bonus boost of scent and a way to rub away the oil. However it doesn't clean as well as other scrubs that I've used, I prefer the Neutragena acne stress control, which delivers as promised.

on 5/26/2012 7:13:00 PM

I've heard so many excellent things about this product so I thought I would give it a go. I don't usually use scrubs so when I tried this I was really pleased, it made my skin smooth and clean and my makeup looked flawless once I had applied it. I used it again the next day and now my face feels like carpet. It's tight, bumpy, red, irritated, itchy and it feels sunburnt. I've seen that many people have had the same effect. However in saying this, I did use it two days in a row and I didn't rub it into a foam before applying to my face; perhaps this wouldn't have happened if I had followed those steps. I'm not pleased with what has happened though, it's miserably uncomfortable and it looks hideous. It feels like it will take a while to heal and be back to normal. I'm surprised the bottle doesn't have a big WARNING sign on the back of it, instead it just says that it might cause dryness or irritation and it doesn't tell you how to avoid that. I won't be using this product again which is a shame because I loved the result it first gave me. Anyone that has had a negative result from this product; don't apply anything to your face until it heals, it may cause further irritation.

on 5/14/2012 11:11:00 AM

Thought it was great the first few times I used it...but then my skin got all flaky and felt like it was sunburnt!!! It is way too strong to use twice a day (per label instructions). I feel like I've aged my skin several years by using this for only 3 days. :( Grapefruit smell is very strong. I might throw it in the shower and use it as a body wash...but even for that I would only use it every few days. I actually have oily skin and I am completely dried out. Flakes everywhere. :(

on 5/11/2012 1:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Ok, ive used this for about 3 yrs now. It can dry u out a lil., but i dont use lotion & shld. However about 2.5 months ago (while i had clear skin) i decided im 35 & shld be using more age appropiate natural skincare....and off i went. What a freakin mistake. I tried emience, sircuit skin, & juice beauty....and the last 2 werent horrible but did not keep my face fr breaking out. 3 days ago i decided w all these wounds (literally) on my forehead i had enough & came back to this scrub...3 days later im so much better off. My skin is finally healing. Ppl can say whatever they want....if u check these ingred u will found some great stuff in this product. Would i buy it again? Let me put it to u this way....if i found out it was being dicontinued id buy 20. I have to add that I am on Retin A and I use this wash once a day and I still have no issues with it drying my skin. Im wondering if some of the bad reviews are from over zealous users? I can NOT use this twice a day but once is perfect.