December 21, 2014 | 953 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Wash pink grapefruit foaming scrub

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2012 5:36:00 PM More reviews by lucybeee

This stuff is great for people prone to acne & build up throughout the day. The scrub is great for getting rid of any dry skin etc, and it is so refreshing, I use it in the morning and it really wakes me up! It's gentle enough to use every day too which is great! I also use the Oil free gel wash, and I usually use this at night, just because 1. I don't want to use the scrub TOO much.... and 2. because it removes eye make up really well. I can look down and see all my make up running off my face as I'm washing it, which never usually happens, and it ends up on my cotton wool afterwards! The refreshing cent just MAKES me want to use it, it really is brilliant stuff! My flatmate is using the Oil free moisturiser to go with it too, so I'm thinking of trying that next, she says it has really helped to clear up her skin!

Overall an amazing skincare range, which I have to say, the only reason I was initially intrigued was because of the packaging and the scent... but it's really turned out great!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2012 5:36:00 PM More reviews by picklemesoftly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I do not have an acne problem, but I do get the occasional pimples on my face. This scrub keeps pimples from emerging, my skin has never looked better! I use this scrub about 3-4 times per week and sometimes daily during PMS when my skin is more likely to break out. I love the pleasant grapefruit fragrance as it is not overpowering. Lovely product all around!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2012 10:23:00 PM More reviews by volcanic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is actually one of my favorite facial scrub. I love the smell plus it works so well. I don't have acne but it's still gentle on my skin. I won't ever stop using this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2012 8:55:00 PM More reviews by lexiecupcakes

Many people on this website say this product is crap... i believe it depends on your situation... I was 5 days away from my senior prom with mother nature's monthly surprise on the horizon and i broke out. Naturally any girl would be FREAKING OUT.. so i bought this product along with a acne cream and the thermaclear acne machine....my skin started to go down in one day. I love the smell of the pink grapefruit and saved me big time. My skin is very oily in some parts, so it dries everything up.. i love this product and would definitely buy again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2012 9:51:00 AM More reviews by spinnaker

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a great cleanser to help keep my breakouts at bay! It is my HG cleanser.
The packaging is great because it seals and I can throw it in a bag. Pumps drive me nuts! Give me a squeeze tube any day!
The scrub isn't too harsh for me, but I do use a light hand. The scent is fantastic and makes me feel good every time I use it. I will note that it doesn't take off makeup terribly well. I still need to use a make up remover before using this at night.
It doesn't completely prevent my acne, I still break out at 'that time'. But it keeps everything clean and fresh the rest of the month.
Really reasonable price, available everywhere. My kind of product.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2012 6:54:00 PM More reviews by DivaDeLosMuertos

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Only works for about a month or so, maybe a little longer then it won't stop pimples any more. It smells good and is good for regular cleaning if you aren't acne prone though!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2012 7:18:00 PM More reviews by fongyukyuu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I've used two bottles of this scrub (along with quite a few Neutrogena scrubs); it's not great, but it's not bad either.

It has won a few Allure awards, which is nice, but I've come to discover that there's a huge disparity between beauty editors and the MUA community.

It doesn't break me out, dry my skin, or significantly clear up my acne. I do like that it foams compared to the Redness Soothing Scrub. For the price (it's expensive compared to other drugstore brands), it's an okay face wash.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2012 9:23:00 PM More reviews by ballet7xx

My sister bought this once and I used it a couple times before having to purchase it myself. I absolutely love this product. be careful about how often you use it, it has salicylic acid in it. if you use it too often your skin may become dependent upon the salicylic acid and start breaking out if you switch from using it everyday to not using it at all. also, i see that many people are saying it is painful to use or makes their skin really red/etc. are you rubbing the beads in your hands before applying it to your face, so that the texture becomes a foam? that's what the instructions suggest--i don't apply the beads to my face...the texture is a FOAM when it is applied to my skin. i have sensitive skin and it doesn't cause any irritation in the slightest way. I use it a couple times a week and it really helps to keep my skin clear.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2012 10:54:00 PM More reviews by lmr007

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love Neutrogena products and the smell of pink grapefruit, so I figured I would try it. I tend to not have issues with acne, so I cannot speak as to what the results are like for that...but it is a very refreshing face scrub that makes my face feel clean an smell great.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2012 5:39:00 PM More reviews by Meggyeggy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been using this product for about a week now and I have noticed that you shouldn't use this scrub everyday. If you do you run the risk of drying the heck out of your face. You shouldn't use this scrub more than two or three times a week. In terms of the acne prevention and treatment this didn't drastically improve my skin nor did it cause any new pimples.