April 19, 2014 | 1513 users online

Lip Treatments - Nivea - A Kiss of Flavor Cherry

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2009 4:14:00 PM More reviews by Yanira

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm in love with this product! Its very subtle and tons of people have though it was my natural lip color! I also like to put this on at night right before bed to help keep my lips moisturized and so that I can wake up gorgeous!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2009 12:17:00 AM More reviews by niferphoto

Love this. It's like cherry chapstick, but not as waxy. Leave a light cherry stain on your lips and a moisturizing too!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2009 4:30:00 PM More reviews by smm9032

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff dries out so fast. I have to reapply it very frequently throughout the day. Also, the red sheen is not as subtle as I thought it would be. I find the color to be a bit severe.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2009 2:54:00 PM More reviews by celticfaery

I like this lip balm! It has a great, smooth application consistancy. Smells divine. It is conditioning and long lasting. The color is a little too cherry red for my pale complexion, a little goes a loooong way. it looks awesome with some clear gloss layered over it. Also got the clear version which I love even more! plus the packaging is great, wasy to use, but also wont damage the balm as it twists down like a lipstick when not in use. very cool.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2009 1:38:00 AM More reviews by jrm1862

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This gives the perfect tint of color on my lips and it is a good moisturizer. I don't find the color too overwhelming. The price is a steal at $2.99 and plus it was BOGOF, so I got it for $1.50! This is such a bargain and it is just as good or better than lip balms costing much more.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2009 8:57:00 PM More reviews by victoriaroxursox

LOVE IT! It gives a really natural, pretty red stain to the lips and it isn't waxy like Chapstick. It's perfect for an everyday look, or you can layer it and it'll look dramatic for evenings, too. Great, cheap, pretty!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2009 5:54:00 AM More reviews by misz93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i'm a fan of Nivea lipbalms. i love Nivea Cherry & Hydrocare. in my country, it's called Nivea Lip Care star fruits in Cherry. first of all, it does moisturise my lips really well, not greasy or waxy. it gives a hint of glossy red color & made my lips look more pigmented. i like the packaging too. it's cute & the size is just nice. it's dirt cheap & easily available at any drugstores too. would i buy this again? yeah, i would.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2009 10:54:00 AM More reviews by MissPark

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love lip balm and usually have one floating around at work, in my purse, etc. I bought this because I love anything with cherries in it and it also provided a nice color. I like the packaging because the cap is big (I tend to drop the cap often cause I'm clumsy!) It's moisturizing and gives a great sheer red color. I do wear lipstick for work but I find myself skipping it often and just using this. I do, however, top it with gloss to make it shine a bit more. Overall, it's a great product for only $3.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2009 7:12:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nice cherry scent but it didn't really last very long. And the color didn't show up on my lips. Better than nothing but no big whoop. I bought it in a set for $2 which included the regular (blue) version, and a cute little black and white bag.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2009 11:46:00 PM More reviews by picklesrjuiceh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love how this looks on my lips! It seems to look more like a lip tint when I wear it, and it lasts like a lip tint too. In fact, it usually lasts a long time on me- I apply a little before working out, and when I finish, I still have 90% of that tint.
Also, you really have to only apply a little, because if you slather a lot of this on, you'll end up with bright clowny-looking lips. =/
I didn't notice any moisturization with this- I'm also not a big fan of the texture of this (I can't describe it- it's harder to rub my lips together when I wear this, and it doesnt hydrate them AT ALL). So when I do use it, I put another lip balm on top :)
I also despise the packaging of this; it's like a tube of a glue stick. Generally I HATE those gluestick-type tubes, so that is why I wouldn't repurchase.