Nivea A Kiss of Flavor Cherry

3.8

Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Castor Seed Oil, Cetyl Palmitate, Myristyl Myristate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bis Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Glycerin, Carnauba Wax, Tocopheryl Acetate, Jojoba Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Shea Butter, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Grape Seed Oil, Beeswax, Butyl Methoxydibenzoykmethane, Water, Fragrance, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, Red 7 Lake, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 30 Lake

on 10/8/2009 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I've got a disease, and the only cure is more lipbalm. I am a lip balm acquirer, for sure. Nivea's Kiss of Flavor in Cherry is one of my latest conquests. It moisturizes well and leaves my lips with a warm reddish tint. The scent is a little cloying, definitely artificial, but it doesn't last that long. I'd only repurchase in the event that I don't find a Strawberry lipbalm first. I LOVE Labello's Strawberry lipbalm, and I've been hankering for Nivea to release it in the states.

i LOVE this!!!!! it makes my lips slightly red, just pigmented enough to show them off and it looks gorgeous. it keeps them moisturized for a pretty long time and smells AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! the texture feels nice :). ill keep buying it for sure :).

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I love this lipbalm! The tint is extremely subtle on me, you can barely tell it's there... but I like it that way! It smells just like cherry chapstick, which I love. Finally, the moisturization benefits are major. At the end of the day, my lips were extremely soft but not waxy or greasy at all.

I'm impressed with Nivea glosses and balms. This balm especially has a great 'barely-there' texture.

on 9/26/2009 1:03:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

The color is a little bright for me, but it just looks like i was eating a cherry popsicle. It's not that moisturizing, and reminds me more of a lipstick that is hard than soft and applies smoothly. I love the flavored Nivea balms but cherry is just ok.

on 9/19/2009 3:10:00 AM

This is great stuff. Glossy lip emollient with cherry-candy flavor and fragrance leaves lips satiny, rosy and glowing. Reminiscent of the Tinkerbell Fun Flavor Cherry Lip Pomade I wore as a teen. I rate this a solid 5 lipsticks

on 9/15/2009 1:10:00 PM

LOVE this.Swipe it on lips AND cheeks for gorgeous sheer red colour.
At under $2. CND, will grab a few for my purse, desk etc.

on 9/2/2009 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This color is sooooo pretty. I love Nivea products. The color looks soo good, it is sheer and you can put a little bit on for a natural look, or layer for a deeper cherry. I personally like to use it sheer more often because the red is so sheer that it can be used to do a sexy nighttime with a slight smokey black eye with eyeliner, or used during the day with brown eyeshadows and bring the eyeshadow down to line the lower lashes in brown. So pretty.

on 8/27/2009 11:39:00 AM

I can't find mine since a few weeks but this is a really good lip treatment! It's moisturizing, smells like cherries and it colors your lips in a beautiful cherry red! Lips look fresh with this on. It's not as glossy as lip gloss and not as matte as lip stick. A very nice "in between" product!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

this product was just okay for me. i just started liking how it makes my lips like redish, like you just ate a popsicle. (i needed to get use to it) it glides on pretty smoothly & it smells great! i don't like the packaging, it got pretty messy around where the lipstick comes out, and around the bottom the product seeped out. oh, also about twice, when opening the lippy, it got stuck in the cover.

on 6/2/2009 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE this lip balm!! A friend of mine was wearing it one day and of course, the next day I ran to Duane Reade to try and find it. It has just the right amount of moisture and you can choose how pigmented you want your lips to be based on how much product you swipe on. I wear this everyday and always have it in my pocket. I wear red lipstick a lot but this is the perfect thing to wear during the day for a more subtle look. I have the biggest fear that this is going to get discontinued (i reeeeally hope it doesn't). It's definitely worth giving a try.

Popular Lip Treatments