Nivea A Kiss of Flavor Cherry

3.8

Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Castor Seed Oil, Cetyl Palmitate, Myristyl Myristate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bis Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Glycerin, Carnauba Wax, Tocopheryl Acetate, Jojoba Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Shea Butter, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Grape Seed Oil, Beeswax, Butyl Methoxydibenzoykmethane, Water, Fragrance, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, Red 7 Lake, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 30 Lake

The product is fine for a lip balm but the color is horrible on me. This is qay too cool toned to work on my warm, light complexion. It just looks fuschia. Yuck. Can't wear it out in public that's for sure.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

wow, this is red, bright shocking red - and stains your lips like you just ate a cherry ice pop. it is not close to being a natural color, it is shocking, and i will not ever wear this, even for a few bucks i feel ripped off, just an awful color which is too bad cuz it is so smooth and soothing going on, i love the formula, but the clown lips are horrid.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I've got a disease, and the only cure is more lipbalm. I am a lip balm acquirer, for sure. Nivea's Kiss of Flavor in Cherry is one of my latest conquests. It moisturizes well and leaves my lips with a warm reddish tint. The scent is a little cloying, definitely artificial, but it doesn't last that long. I'd only repurchase in the event that I don't find a Strawberry lipbalm first. I LOVE Labello's Strawberry lipbalm, and I've been hankering for Nivea to release it in the states.

i LOVE this!!!!! it makes my lips slightly red, just pigmented enough to show them off and it looks gorgeous. it keeps them moisturized for a pretty long time and smells AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! the texture feels nice :). ill keep buying it for sure :).

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I love this lipbalm! The tint is extremely subtle on me, you can barely tell it's there... but I like it that way! It smells just like cherry chapstick, which I love. Finally, the moisturization benefits are major. At the end of the day, my lips were extremely soft but not waxy or greasy at all.

I'm impressed with Nivea glosses and balms. This balm especially has a great 'barely-there' texture.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

The color is a little bright for me, but it just looks like i was eating a cherry popsicle. It's not that moisturizing, and reminds me more of a lipstick that is hard than soft and applies smoothly. I love the flavored Nivea balms but cherry is just ok.

This is great stuff. Glossy lip emollient with cherry-candy flavor and fragrance leaves lips satiny, rosy and glowing. Reminiscent of the Tinkerbell Fun Flavor Cherry Lip Pomade I wore as a teen. I rate this a solid 5 lipsticks

LOVE this.Swipe it on lips AND cheeks for gorgeous sheer red colour.
At under $2. CND, will grab a few for my purse, desk etc.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This color is sooooo pretty. I love Nivea products. The color looks soo good, it is sheer and you can put a little bit on for a natural look, or layer for a deeper cherry. I personally like to use it sheer more often because the red is so sheer that it can be used to do a sexy nighttime with a slight smokey black eye with eyeliner, or used during the day with brown eyeshadows and bring the eyeshadow down to line the lower lashes in brown. So pretty.

I can't find mine since a few weeks but this is a really good lip treatment! It's moisturizing, smells like cherries and it colors your lips in a beautiful cherry red! Lips look fresh with this on. It's not as glossy as lip gloss and not as matte as lip stick. A very nice "in between" product!

Popular Lip Treatments