Nivea A Kiss of Flavor Cherry

3.8

Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Castor Seed Oil, Cetyl Palmitate, Myristyl Myristate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bis Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Glycerin, Carnauba Wax, Tocopheryl Acetate, Jojoba Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Shea Butter, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Grape Seed Oil, Beeswax, Butyl Methoxydibenzoykmethane, Water, Fragrance, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, Red 7 Lake, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 30 Lake

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I love this lipbalm! The tint is extremely subtle on me, you can barely tell it's there... but I like it that way! It smells just like cherry chapstick, which I love. Finally, the moisturization benefits are major. At the end of the day, my lips were extremely soft but not waxy or greasy at all.

I'm impressed with Nivea glosses and balms. This balm especially has a great 'barely-there' texture.

on 9/26/2009 1:03:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

The color is a little bright for me, but it just looks like i was eating a cherry popsicle. It's not that moisturizing, and reminds me more of a lipstick that is hard than soft and applies smoothly. I love the flavored Nivea balms but cherry is just ok.

on 9/19/2009 3:10:00 AM

This is great stuff. Glossy lip emollient with cherry-candy flavor and fragrance leaves lips satiny, rosy and glowing. Reminiscent of the Tinkerbell Fun Flavor Cherry Lip Pomade I wore as a teen. I rate this a solid 5 lipsticks

on 9/15/2009 1:10:00 PM

LOVE this.Swipe it on lips AND cheeks for gorgeous sheer red colour.
At under $2. CND, will grab a few for my purse, desk etc.

on 9/2/2009 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This color is sooooo pretty. I love Nivea products. The color looks soo good, it is sheer and you can put a little bit on for a natural look, or layer for a deeper cherry. I personally like to use it sheer more often because the red is so sheer that it can be used to do a sexy nighttime with a slight smokey black eye with eyeliner, or used during the day with brown eyeshadows and bring the eyeshadow down to line the lower lashes in brown. So pretty.

on 8/27/2009 11:39:00 AM

I can't find mine since a few weeks but this is a really good lip treatment! It's moisturizing, smells like cherries and it colors your lips in a beautiful cherry red! Lips look fresh with this on. It's not as glossy as lip gloss and not as matte as lip stick. A very nice "in between" product!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

this product was just okay for me. i just started liking how it makes my lips like redish, like you just ate a popsicle. (i needed to get use to it) it glides on pretty smoothly & it smells great! i don't like the packaging, it got pretty messy around where the lipstick comes out, and around the bottom the product seeped out. oh, also about twice, when opening the lippy, it got stuck in the cover.

on 6/2/2009 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE this lip balm!! A friend of mine was wearing it one day and of course, the next day I ran to Duane Reade to try and find it. It has just the right amount of moisture and you can choose how pigmented you want your lips to be based on how much product you swipe on. I wear this everyday and always have it in my pocket. I wear red lipstick a lot but this is the perfect thing to wear during the day for a more subtle look. I have the biggest fear that this is going to get discontinued (i reeeeally hope it doesn't). It's definitely worth giving a try.

on 5/20/2009 10:15:00 PM

Love this! I wear this to work when I don't feel like wearing lipstick. It works pretty good-it gives me a hinto of color. This and a Kiss of Moisture are my HG lip glosses. I love how my lips look when wearing this!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

***Click "continued" for pictures***

I'm on my 3rd tube of this (and have 2 more backups). It's definitely a cool toned cherry red, with a hint of fuchsia. Would not recommend for yellow/dark toned folks, but can be beautiful on those cooler and paler. More glossy than the average lipbalm, but not as shiny as lipgloss. Color's more subtle than lipstick, but more pigmented than the average tinted balm. Very moisturizing, feels light, not waxy, but may need touchup every 3-4 hours, which is no big deal thanks to the user-friendly packaging, I can take off the cap and twist up the balm all using one hand, unlike other tube balms which tend to require both hands. If you can't tell, I'm lazy and any product that's high maintenance won't take long to become unloved and weeded out.

So if you're up for a cheap, practical, pretty everyday lippie, give this a chance.

Photos of my other red tinted balms are included for other fans of soft red lips :)

continued >>