November 26, 2014 | 1468 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Colossal

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2013 8:19:00 PM More reviews by courtney771

Best mascara i've tried in a longgg time! It gives such great volume and length! I use my lash brush first and a clear mascara and eyelash curler and then apply, amazing! it wouldn't have such a good effect if you didn't prime your eyelashes first though, just remember :) !

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2013 11:53:00 PM More reviews by babyblue59

This mascara is nice. It gives good volume, little bit of length, and lift. It doesn't smudge or flake on me which is usually my biggest problem with mascara. I like this but my all time favorite is still Loreal Telescopic Carbon Black. Won't be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2013 7:20:00 AM More reviews by aelskar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my go-to mascara!

My lashes are naturally long, but lack volume. Not with this mascara!

It doesn't clump, doesn't flake and doesn't cost a bomb.

I haven't found another mascara in a similar price range that does the job as good as this one!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2013 9:56:00 AM More reviews by JaneChemi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I didn't purchase this myself. My mother did. we borrow each other's makeup so i decided to give this a try. it was the perfect mascara it give me volume and length. the only problem i have with it is that it gets clumpy in the tube really quickly

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2013 8:18:00 PM More reviews by EmmaPorter13

I LOVE this mascara. Possible the best I have ever tried. It gives my eyelashes so much volume as well as making them long and without looking clumpy, which is exactly what a mascara should have! I love the look it gives and the brush and just everything about it. For less than £10 you can't go wrong.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2013 6:43:00 PM More reviews by Jessica24601

MY DRUG STORE HG...So, I tried this mascara back in 2010 after purchasing "The Falsies" Waterproof by accident, I returned it & the lady at the Shoppers Drug Mart cosmetics counter suggested I try The Colossal since I told her it was volume galore I was after. I really loved it then. Recently my bf bought me the Colossal again (but the Smoky Eye Blackest Smoke) kind (NON WP). It made me wonder why I sort of forgot about it for 3 years considering I LOVE it. I was lost in Voluminous land for a while there plus constantly testing out others by L'Oreal. Anyhow, back to Colossal. The collagen leaves lashes nicely in place, in other words - holds a curl well. The brush is nice & thick so it picks up the product. I require volume & I get a TON of volume with this mascara. Thick, luscious eye lashes & only 2 coats per eye (rather then my regular 3 or 4 with other mascaras). I actually like the smell. It reminds me of honey. I'm not sure how it does for length as I've that naturally, but I do know that it is 2 of my girl-friends' go to mascara & they say it provides them with length as well as volume.
UPDATE: Mar 22-2014 RE purchased "Glam Black" - still just as luscious, I think I like the REG type over the Smoky Eye b/c I get even thicker lashes w/ it & sooo curled!! 5 lippies from me.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2013 4:40:00 PM More reviews by TeenWolf

The mascara is overall good but the smell is the only reason I didn't give this product 5 lippies. I wouldn't repurchase it just because of the smell, but other than that its good

rated 1 of 5 on 11/14/2013 12:59:00 PM More reviews by katiepoodle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Oh my gosh, DISLIKE. My eyelashes are my pride and joy, and their feelings were hurt by this product! ;) They did not thicken at all or lengthen. Waste of money and waste of a nasty ingredient splurge (collagen).

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2013 4:55:00 PM More reviews by rennie18

I bought this mascara because I wanted to try something different since I always use the Mega Plush. I honestly didn't see any difference between the mascaras. I feel that all Maybelline mascaras are very similar in formula since they are from the same company so it doesn't matter what type you use. The only complaint I would have is that it dries hard so you cant touch it up later. But otherwise it is a good, quick, cheap and natural mascara!

oh and people keep mentioning the smell, it really only smells once you put it on then it stops, so don't worry about it! I don't think anyone will be smelling your eyelashes anytime soon!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2013 3:05:00 PM More reviews by anastasianiaou18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

for my thin,dense and medium-lengthed lashes it is just WONDERFUL!
its dense,thick, with medium softness brush and the different lengths of bristles it has, covers just perfect every lash..
i can't think of any con, it is just one of those products that's worth the hype..