April 20, 2014 | 1499 users online

Lash Treatments - Lilash - Purified Eyelash Stimulator

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2009 10:46:00 AM More reviews by darkempriss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Alright, so I'm Asian with very straight lashes and semi-long, but I still wear falsies every day. I bought my first tube off ebay in February or March and have been using it religiously ever since (once before bedtime). I didn't start noticing anything dramatic until at least 7 weeks into it but I can definately say that my lashes are MUCH longer, in fact, they are getting so long that they are starting to naturally curl at the tips! I've tried Mavala Double-lash and thought I had seen results then, but compared to Lilash Mavala was nothing! Just prior to Lilash I used Revitlash and it gave me fair results, but again, nothing as long as compared to Lilash. I notice that the morning after I use LiLash, my eyes are bit crustier in the morning, but no redness or itchiness like some report. I'm now going back and forth between Revitalash (to help sprout new lashes to look fuller) and LiLash (to lengthen all my lashes) and will continue to do so until I run out and then will see how my results pan out then :) If you've already got luscious lashes, LiLash is a must-have!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2009 9:44:00 PM More reviews by babyslk7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm on my 4 months on using this. I'm Asian, too. I only use this on my top lashes nightly. I don't put it on lower lid. Thank God, both my top and lower lashes grow longer. And I read on the internet and magazine, that you only need on your top lashes only. This is my first time on eyelash growth. I skipped Revitalash and Jan marini ones. And now came LATISSE by Alergan, my medical spa sells them, but I haven't tried it, yet. My dad who is a pharmacy distributor sworn by all Alergan products, they are high quality. Back to Lilash. They worked! Just be patient. They will lenghten, it doesn't really thicken. Without mascara it's not bad, I can see my lash are longer. With mascara it's more obvious, my BF even asked me...are you wearing fake lashes? If I curl it, it hits my eyelids kinda. They worked for me, but I wished it's longer and fuller. hehehe....I can't compare to other brands, yet. So far so good. My eyelids do get more sensitive though when I rub my eyes. I also notice the darkening in the eyes area which my BF also commented. I would purchase this for my mom. I might take a break after I finish the tube. I'm thinking of purchasing the dept store brands one just to maintain it and strengthen my lashes.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/26/2009 10:49:00 PM More reviews by cheryl01234

This product really does give long eyelashes, but has aged me by 10 yrs!!

The product does what it's supposed to do, but they don't tell you ALL the side effects.

The skin around the eyes react to the chemicals in the product, it dries out the skin and causes them to look red and bruised. Before using this I had never had to use concealer, but now I have permanent dark circles under my eyes. Not just darkening of the lash line as they say, but DARK CIRCLES. My undereye wrinkles also deepened dramatically. I searched online and found similar commonts, the same goes with the new Latisse too.

I'd say stay as far away as you can, stick to false eyelashes!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2009 4:55:00 PM More reviews by DellaHomenik

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was really skeptical about this product, but have been incredibly pleased with the results. I have been using it for about 8 weeks and did not have any of the initial burning, redness, or long-term discoloration that others have reported. Honestly, I didn't see much change until about Week 5 and then there was a major growth spurt. My lashes are much longer, but not any thicker (at least, not that I can see). Can't speak for others but it definitely worked for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2009 4:47:00 AM More reviews by lilhilbilly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

personally, i really hate it when people buy things the first day, use it, and start posting on here that they absolutely love it because i mean, you cant just try it once and say its wonderful! whats worse are the people that try it on in the STORE, hate it, then give it a negative review. we all know make up turns on us and the ones that really stick around are the true keepers. so not to be hypocritical here, but i decided to continuously post updates on my lilash use (even though i havent used it for long) because i dont want to forget to mention anything 2 months later. i just started lilash (applied once a night) so ill be posting regular updates every two weeks to chart progress and let you guys all know how this worked out for me.

my lashes:
for being asian, i have pretty decent eyelashes. not great, not horrible, just mediocre. they have ok length and arent too sparse so they look quite good when i use the right mascara. a lot of people who have used lilash reported curling of the lashes in addition length but my lashes curl naturally so i may not be able to contribute to that point.

initial use/thoughts:
- i'm a really skeptical person so when i hear of these miracle products i think PSH...hah! yeah right! but after doing some research online, i found many youtubers and reviewers online that can contest to its validity so i thought...okay fine. i purposely bought it through the official lilash website because they have a money back guarantee rather than ebay which wouldve saved me 20 bucks. but hey...id rather be able to get back my 140 dollars if it doesnt work out than save 20 dollars initially. as you can tell, i am still very skeptical about this product but i have high hopes!
- first day of use - i put it on at night and woke up with blood shot eyes. i had to go to class in the morning and everyone thought i was high. it felt like my eyeballs were swollen and puffy, like i had a really good cry the night before so needless to say i was completely miserable. i stopped lilash for a couple of days thinking i just got pinkeye but upon further research realized that this happened to many other lilash users. however, after a couple of days, it went away and never came back. no more red eyes for me!
- just a tip, visine clears the red eye right up so have that handy!
- my eyelids have slightly discolored to brownish color but its nothing some make up cant fix.
- so far no initial burning stinging nothing, even when the product gets into my eye.

week 2:
- quite a few eyelashes have fallen out and im kinda upset about that. i dont know if its the lilash doing that or if my eyelashes are going through a cycle and replacing old lashes.
- so far i havent noticed an increase in length or volume though i have one eyelash on my right eye thats a bit longer than the other lashes. it might just be one of those rogue eyelashes that sometimes grows longer than the rest so i cant claim its the lilash working. well have to wait and see if others start catching up.

week 4.5:
- week 2 to week 3 was rough. my eyelashes started to fall out like crazy and i developed 2 bald patches, one on each of my eye. not only that, my lash line had begun to thin out considerably to the point where my lashes looked non existent. i was pretty pissed and extremely close to returning lilash. however, i gritted my teeth and stuck with it and almost a week and a half later, i have good news!
- my lashes have grown enough to notice a definite difference! it almost feels like theyve grown overnight! being that most of you probably wear mascara everyday and check out your lashes, its hard to notice small amounts of growth because its so slow and gradual. but today when i was curling my lashes, i realized i didnt have to jam the curler so close to my lash line yet there were plenty stuck between the curler plates! thats never happened to me before! then i put on mascara and for once in my life, they felt HEAVY. which means the thickness of the lost lashes was returning! i turned my head to the side to see a side profile of my lashes and sure enough, they were considerably longer than before! the growth is still a bit uneven with some lashes REALLy long and some just regular length though most are starting to catch up...i cant wait to see what week 6 brings...
- i stopped lilash for 2 days because i was out of town and my eyelids returned to their normal color. lilash does indeed turn my eyelids a brownish tinge but thankfully its not permanent.
- i am really excited that my lashes have grown a bit longer but lilash has yet to prove to me that its worth the 140 dollars....cause come on guys..thats a lot of money. however if they continue to get even longer and thicker i will have to refute that last statement....lets hope!
-moral of the story during week 4, if your lashes fall out, just stick with it! lilash will soon make your lash line sprout new lashes and youll forgive the lashes lost for the long new ones!

check back in 2 weeks!

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2009 9:15:00 PM More reviews by acgeneva

I actually haven't seen much lengthening. BUT, I also wear extension and mainly use this to prevent going 'bald.' Howevever, since switching to Lilash I've noticed growth of fine dark hairs under my lower eyelid above my cheekbones! I'm actually bleaching them right now. Has anyone else noticed this??? I've read several others noticing this on other bulletine boards...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2009 9:04:00 PM More reviews by dachua

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing...just amazing. In 7 weeks I have gone from stubby lashes to a lovely fringe. I actually started with the PTR product and got results, but I had read so much about Lilash being the best that I switched about a month ago. I couldn't pinpoint why my eyes looked 'old', because I don't have a lot of wrinkles...and I finally concluded it was sparse lashes. As others have said, the growth does seem a bit uneven--some lashes are longer than others--but overall, the effect is just fine. I have never spent $100 on a single product--but I will gladly do it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2009 1:04:00 PM More reviews by Jenniferroyea

It took more than a month before I started noticing my lashes getting longer, but they are. I also have not used it every night - I use it every other night mostly. This is because I have noticed that it makes my lash line itchy so I have not wanted to overdo it. To be honest, this product freaks me out a little. I have a few eyelashes on my rt eye that are freakishly long - way longer than the others - noticably. I guess my only complaint would be that the growth seems uneven. I didn't really need it or anything - I have good long, thick eyelashes. Was just curious and it works. Would buy it again as I think the tube will prob. last a year as you need a teeny amt when you use it. This makes it cheaper than extensions, but not as even looking.

UPDATE: Have crazy long eyelashes and am only using this now once every 3 - 4 days. For those who say that the product is running in to their eyes : YOU ARE USING TOO MUCH! I literally only use what is on the side of the rim at the top. That is all you need. I think this will last me at least a year. And the growth is starting to even out as well. Kinda weird....but I like it! I have not experienced any side effects other than some itchiness only when I have it on my lids, and only where it is sitting - right on the lash line. Nothing unbearable, though, and not always occurring. Hope this helps!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/22/2009 1:22:00 AM More reviews by crunkfaye

I'm Asian but I have pretty decent lashes. My lashes look nice when I put on mascara, but I generally have to put on at least 2 coats of mascara. I used Lilash for about 10 weeks and had measurable growth in my lashes (about 4mm). I didn't notice any difference in the thickness of my lashes though.

The first time I used the product, I noticed that my eyes were pretty red. They didn't itch or burn, but just looked blood-shot. It went away within a week. However, I noticed that I started getting dark circles under my eyes and my lids were starting to darken. I've never had a problem with dark circles and I hadn't changed anything else in my skincare, sleep or diet, so I think it was the Lilash. Did anyone else have this problem? Since I've stopped using Lilash, my eyes have returned to normal.

It does make your lashes longer and the tube seems like it would last a pretty long time, but it just wasn't for me because of the dark circles it created.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2009 10:24:00 PM More reviews by spamdy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

So I've been using this product since the begining of April, which is almost two months now and I feel i can write a proper review.

I'm not a fan of the eyeliner brush, its too long and I have trouble controlling it properly, so I actually chopped off the end to get more control in application.

Now for the product itself, paying AUD$170 for it , I must admit I was quite impatient to see results. And there is definite growth in my lashes, I would say 2-4mm (side lashes even more), but only in my right eye! My left eye has had very little growth and I'm not sure why. Also when I first started using it, I had to endure almost a month of really red eyes, so ridiculously red I had to put in allergy eyedrops almost every hour to clear them. But in the second month it has cleared up thankfully or I would've had to stop using it.

If I had had the same results in both eyes I would be ecstatic, I have bought a second tube just to concentrate on the left eye, hopefully it catches up soon! Btw with application I swipe it once over my lashes like I would to put on my eyeliner, but I also swipe some underneath the lashes to try to get it to the roots of the bottom lashes, I believe this is called tightlining when you use eyeliner.

Anyway will keep using it, do love the results on my right eye, will update if any great changes.

18th June - Just bought my second tube, I ran out rather quickly because I'm quite liberal with application I try to get as much as I can on the roots. The lashes on my left eye have not only caught up I think they are now longer then the lashes on the right eye! There are still some stubbier lashes on both eyes and I wish growth was abit more consistent over all my lashes but you can't have everything. I love this product it truly works. And with the occasional swipe over my lower lashes, combined with Talika every other night has left my bottom lashes slightly thicker, I can see new baby hairs lining my eyes.

Btw I hate the packaging purely because I can never see how much product I have left ..

UPDATE: July 16th , lashes on both sides have caught up, lashes are sooo much longer then they were before, so noticable especially the side ones which were soo short before. I love it I will buy Lilash forever!

UPDATE: 21st August, I've had several people asking me if I am wearing false lashes, even my MUM who never notices things like eyelashes, I've upgraded my rating to 5 stars, I will buy this FOREVER!! love love love

UPDATE: 3rd December - I've noticed that my bottom lashes have been getting abit sparse, especially with one corner of my eyes it looks like I've chopped off all the lashes! but they're filling back in, but still abit worrysome!