October 25, 2014 | 917 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Stash

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2008 4:11:00 AM More reviews by steph_mark

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this is one of my new favorite products. green is my favorite color, so i will always try green makeup items whether i think they will work on me or not. stash is easy to use for a more neutral look (minimal shadow, stash and mascara) or for a slightly more smoky look (darker shadow, stash on upper and lower lashes, more mascara.) it's so easy to pull this off to wear to work when the basic brown and back liner aren't cutting it. i feel this really gives definition to my blue eyes without being too dark or overly dramatic. stash is quickly becoming a new HG for me.

stash next to UD mildew 24/7 continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2008 11:35:00 PM More reviews by AntiPrep

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wow this has to be the prettiest green eyeliner ever. A gorgeous deep but not too dark olivey green with golden shimmer that glides on smoothly. I just wish it was more vivid on the waterline. Packaging isn't cute, the old thorney/barb wire packaging was prettier.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2008 1:03:00 PM More reviews by cmhwi

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is absolutely a must- have if you are a brown-eyed girl. It has the olive, green, goldish hues that make your eyes come alive without looking garish. It will be a staple in my collection and it wears wonderfully too.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2008 5:11:00 PM More reviews by marisol24

I love this eyeliner It really brings out my brown eyes and I love that it is'nt as harsh as a black liner would be. It stays put without budging and is water proof as well. I bought this along with UD's smog liquid liner and love to pair the two of them for a really cool smoky eyelook :)

rated 2 of 5 on 9/10/2008 8:10:00 PM More reviews by Dedqw3434

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

In my search for a liner that can last all day I tried this due to is name. Figured "24/7" is worth a try. Needless to say, it didn't last all day. Bottom liner just smeared about 2 hours after I left the house. Tried many other brands that did much better. But, still searching for that no smear & long lasting eyeliner. Anyone have the answer?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2008 4:14:00 PM More reviews by liz91

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is an olive green with gold shimmer colored pencil. I have most colors of the UD 24/7 liners. This color goes great with my hazel eyes. It is a great alternative to black eyeliner during the day. It stays on all day, like other reviewers have said. It applies easily and effortlessly. I love the shimmer in these liners, it gives them a little bit of a kick. I have a long history with eyeliners, and I have to say these are the best I've ever used. The colors, lastability, and ease of use are perfection! There is 1.2 grams of product in this (.8 grams if you have the smaller one that comes in the 5-pencil travel set) versus .35 grams of product in the MAC technakohl liners. This cost $16 vs. $14.50 for MAC, so this is a much better deal for the money.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2008 2:35:00 AM More reviews by xtinemax

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is such a pretty olive color. The shimmers are gorgeous and they're the only thing that moves from the initial line you draw in. This eyeliner stays put like crazy which is surprising considering how easily it glides on. I feel like this color goes on alot smoother than the other 24-7 liners. Maybe it's just me.

Considering how the white one of this eyeliner is called yeyo I wonder why they named this greenish one stash...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2008 5:29:00 PM More reviews by Soyonzen

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is lovely. The color is a lovely brownish olive on me. The staying power is great, it applies smoothly, and it's not that expensive. What more could you ask for? More colors!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2008 12:38:00 PM More reviews by speedyjp

Absolutely love this eyeliner - UD isn't kidding when they call it a "glide" eyeliner! I found this surprisingly easy to put on, so much so that it caught me off guard the first time I used it.

I definitely like the colour, goes very nicely with my brown eyes. I especially like it because black can be a bit too stark for a daytime look, and the soft olive green is much more natural-looking.

I found that if I wanted to apply more of the eyeliner later on, it made the colour a little more intense. I was afraid it would wipe away the colour because of how easy it glided on initially, but instead the staying power is wonderful and it just made the colour more intense! And when I say more intense, I mean a darker olive green, not just more sparkles/glitter. The glitter/sparkles in it were kind of annoying to take off with my make-up remover (because they spread all over my eyes!), but that's not that big of a deal.

The packaging is quite cute too, I like the lids on these eyeliners.

For an easy day-time look, I love wearing this eyeliner with a dab of MAC's Pearl Cream Colour Base in the corners of my eyes and then just some mascara!

Will definitely repurchase, and want to look into other colours for this line!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2008 12:10:00 PM More reviews by MsLips

This is a gorgeous color! I love olive greens so much and it really brings out my eyes especially if i just wanna wear something simple for the day, i could throw this on and bam, brighter eyes. It has beautiful golden shimmer flecks in it and like all 24/7's it lasts so long!