November 26, 2014 | 1524 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sonia Kashuk - Synthetic Flat Top Multipurpose Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2011 1:01:00 PM More reviews by EricaMarie822

This is a perfect brush for liquid foundation! I actually have 2 of them. It blends my foundation perfectly! You can find this at target for I believe $14.99.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2011 12:05:00 AM More reviews by Adi96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Heck yeah! This brush applies everything well! BUY THIS BRUSH!!! You will love it and for not even a third of a Mac or sephora brush! :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2011 10:19:00 PM More reviews by maybelle

I actually have two of these...I'm paranoid about being without one. Although I use other brushes for applying my liquid foundation, this brush is the best one, most perfect for it's smaller size, and for the denseness of the bristles. I also like the funny ergonomic handle...I'm less likely to drop this on the floor than other, smooth-handled brushes. My liquid foundation applies like a dream, and though I have flaky skin, buffing the foundation in gently does not cause me problems. I use skunk brushes and other stippling/buffing brushes, but this one is the one I keep coming back to.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2011 1:48:00 PM More reviews by ilovemarilyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This brush is great for applying foundation. I put some foundation on the back of my hand, stipple and blend. It gives a flawless finish with no streaks. This brush doesn't shed. I wash this brush at night and it's ready to use in the morning. (I gently spread out the bristles so air can get in and dry them faster since it's so dense. Good to go in the am!) It's a pretty brush with it's curvy hand and shimmery black color! For $15 you can't beat it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2011 2:48:00 AM More reviews by islandbgrl

LOVE THIS BRUSH! i bought it so i could apply my new MAC foundation because the stippling brush&&flat foundation brush didn't seem to apply it nicely, so i figured I'd try a flat top brush. While wondering target i stumbled upon this... and what luck! Of course at the target i went to there are no prices. So i went up to the cashier completely on faith. Price is a bit scary, but i figured if i didn't like it i could return it. BUT I DIDN'T HAVE TO BECAUSE THIS BRUSH IS AMAZING! it gives you a nice airbrush finish. it works the best if you apply foundation to face, just place it on your face and then blend with this brush. AMAZING PERFECT FLAWLESS FACE! for a brush this great i would pay the price :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2011 10:42:00 PM More reviews by Special1K1

This brush gives a great flawless finish to liquid foundation and is THE BEST brush for cream blushes! LOVE.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2011 10:37:00 PM More reviews by missxlkt

nice for contouring (: i use this brush on the daily, its awesome !

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2011 8:12:00 PM More reviews by missiexyz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I absolutely love, love, love this brush. It works so well with MAC studio fix pressed powder and gives me great coverage to the point where I don't even need to use a concealer brush to cover up redness under my nose or my acne scars. Putting on foundation is such a breeze with this brush. The bristles are so soft and thick and does not irritate my skin at all. I cannot say enough about how much I love this brush. I am so happy I bought it and will definitely stock up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2011 5:45:00 PM More reviews by kims3142

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this a month ago and it is my absolutely #1 beauty item. I have about 5 foundation brushes, including Armani, MAC and Sue Devitt. But this is my favorite, totally worth $17.99.

I love how dense it is and it buffs in/ blends foundation easily & quickly & seamlessly. After I do my foundation, I also use it to blend the edges my blush & the bristles on this is perfect for it.

The issue with my other foundation brushes is that some of them are too small, too long (hair) or too rough. This is none of that so it gives the control & blending we all want to achieve the max out of the foundation.

ONE THING, I do not like the shape of the handle, I wish it was smooth, but it is still the best brush I own and I have about 30?

I wash mine every time I use it & it dries really fast & holds shape very well that I don't even use the brush guards that I do with all of my natural hair ones.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2011 12:32:00 AM More reviews by casadelmartin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I agree that this is a great brush! I own two and now, want another! Really, Sonia Kashuk brushes are great.