Chloe Chloe (EDP)

4.2

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I'm sorry, what? WHAT is so lovely about this perfume? On me it opens with a headache-enducing STENCH of concentrated Yes dishwasher detergent .. and that's about all that this perfume smells -- both top, heart and base note. It is truly terrible and gave me a headache for real. Would never buy a full bottle!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I don't understand the point of reviewing fragrances since it's so individualistic, but this scent somehow changed on me, and that's why I'm doing this. I first bought this perfume in July 2010 after having smelled it in magazines and LOVING it. I think I paid around $90 for the larger one (can't remember the oz.). In addition to the scent, the bottle was just gorgeous (though the paint on the metal has faded after a year). I wore it obsessively after I bought it and it always smelled great on me; so pretty, and the layers were incredible. Unfortunately, lately I've noticed that it smells like PICKLES a few minutes after I spray it on, once it settles in. The only way it doesn't smell like pickles is if I spray it on my clothes or hair only, NOT on my skin. I'm bummed because I loved it. But something must've just changed in my body chemistry. I still reccommend it because you never know how it will smell on you, but the effect may wear off after a while. *ETA* After a year of regular use, I still have half the bottle left.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

This scent is very offensive for me, it is too strong and metallic. The metal part of the bottle has also turned ugly. Whenever I wear it, I'm afraid to disturb others because of the strong smell.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I LOVE lychee (love it so much, it's in my screen name!! ^_^) and was SO happy when I discovered this scent at Nordstrom. There's only one other perfume that I love more and that's Jo Malone.

I'm SUPER picky when it comes to scents but this one is PERFECT. Just two drops and it lasts all day and keeps me feeling so clean and sexy. The scent is not over powering (Unless you drown yourself in the stuff). It's very light, crisp, refreshing, and elegant.
Chloe is something I will wear for the rest of my life! It's perfect for the preteen starting to experiment with beauty products to my grandmother (may she rest in peace). It's appropriate for all ages! This is the new Chanel No. 5!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I'd been searching for my go to fragrance for a while when I stumbled upon this at Sephora. I'd tried Daisy by Marc Jacobs and the flower tones were too strong. DKNY pink didn't last long enough. Viva la Juicy by Juicy Couture was too sweet and so was Princess by Vera Wang. After smelling about 20 on the shelves I noticed this one. Such a neat little bottle! The ribbon is adorable and gives it the simple elegant touch we've come to love from Chloe. What first hit me were the notes of lychee but I couldn't single out anything else. I've been wearing it everyday for a month and it took me a while to realize what the smell reminded me of. It reminds me of taking a walk in the park outside in the early hours of the morning. It's fresh and delicate, like catching a whiff of nearby flowers.

The scent is long lasting, especially if some of it gets on your clothes. It's definitely a bit strong at first but once the alcohol wears off it's the greatest of smell.

Will definitely be repurchasing again and again and again although at 60$ for 30ml it makes for an expensive fragrance.

My signiture perfume. Expensive but worth every penny! I always get asked on nights out what scent i'm wearing. Its quite strong and has great lasting power. When i open my wardrobe i am greeted with this scent which shows its lasting power!

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

My new signature scent- it's like someone has taken a fresh, sweet scent and powdered it down to something very unique, classy and overall really lovely.

I've forced my friends into smelling me to get their opinion on it, and they all love it. It's a scent that manages to be original, yet easy to like.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I cant describe this as I dont know a lot about perfumes. All I can say is that I LOVE IT. Its so pretty, very clean and very feminine. Probably better for summer/spring than winter. Lovely :)
OH... but pricey!

I was fortunate to purchase the 75 ml of this perfume for only $50 (!!!)recently, and was so happy I bought it!! It has a rosey note to it, and I remember having a hard time trying to figure out its notes when I first smelled it a few years ago...but I'm still loving the smell...it's different from the many fruity/sweet perfumes out there, and a definite must-smell! Will definitely buy this when I run out.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this Chloe fragrance.
I smelled it for the first time in 2008 in London before I could find it in the US and I loved it, unfortunately it was not in my price range at the time since I was spending the summer working in the UK right after graduation. Some time passed and I couldn't forget it and then Sephora finally started selling it and with their fantastic return policy I decided to give it another try in case the time was distorting my memory of the smell, and alas it was still the one. I own this in the spray bottle and rollerball. I am fairly pleased with both, except that the rollerball smells a lot like liquor when it is first applied but then calms down to the regular scent.

Highly highly recommend. I know it's not for everyone, but give it a chance.

Popular Fragrances