October 25, 2014 | 1710 users online

Liquid - MAC - Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2010 4:10:00 AM More reviews by arianabanana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This foundation is pretty good. I have super oily skin so i sometimes find its hard to find something that stays on, but this does an ok job. I do have to touch up with powder during the day but i dont mind that. The colour match is great (NC37) and its easy to blend.

I like the bottle it comes in and and buying the pump is handy too. I put this on over a primer and use a foundation brush ( i hate using my fingers for foundation )

Will buy this again for sure :-)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2010 10:29:00 PM More reviews by ipaywithpennies

This foundation was okay, I had a lot of problems with it because I couldn't find my exact match. The MA's at the MAC counter matched me so many times but overall I was never happy with it. I had to return it so many times and I eventually gave up. Then a couple of the SA's said that it's possible that I probably have to mix my liquid foundations, but I was not up to do that at all. And yes, I am lazy. LOL!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2010 7:11:00 PM More reviews by November185

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is used to be my number one foundation but it was recently displaced by Estee Lauder Double Wear. I love it because you only need a bit to get amazing coverage. I have terrible hyperpigmentation from bouts of severe acne, and this foundation covers most of it. Also, this foundation blends pretty well, but it also dries fairly quickly. I hate it when you have to wait for foundation to dry!
I dislike the packaging-this foundation is already too expensive for me so I do not want to shell out extra money for the pump. I have to slowly tip the bottle, then roll it across my hand to ensure that I don't pour out too much foundation.
In addition, this foundation did not last all day on me like Double Wear does. It will go a bit orangey-but I'm not sure whether that is due to getting a bad match or not.
But, all in all, this is a good foundation. I have acne-prone skin, and I haven't had a breakout due to this foundation. And it makes my skin look flawless, poreless, etc.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2010 12:37:00 PM More reviews by cyanid

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

An MA from MAC in Kalverstraat, Amsterdam recommended this to me, when I told about my experiences with foundations that felt cakey after a while. So he introduced me to this foundation, but when I tried it on at the store, it felt a bit dry and the color looked too pale even though I am Scandinavian and quite fair. I bought it anyway, and tried it on at home. Wow, I must say, it blends perfectly with my skin tone, and my redness disappears in an instant. To me, this foundation is one of the best out there, and if I get the opportunity I'll buy it again. UPDATE: okay, so I've used this foundation for about two weeks and now I'm not so sure about this... currently having a massive acne breakout, and I suspect the foundation to be the guilty one.. must have clogged my pores like hell.. damnit.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2010 10:46:00 PM More reviews by deb2382

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've tried lots of foundations in a search for one that matches my Indian skin, covers acne marks and is long wearing even on my combo skin. So far, this is the best. Color range is fantastic (I'm NC44). The stuff does not bother my uber-sensitive skin, wears all day with minimal splotchiness (even when my skin is oily and w/o primer), and has good coverage. Also nice that it includes SPF.
Cons: Why must I buy a separate pump for $5? Why can't they just include it with the bottle?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2010 4:11:00 PM More reviews by imeldita22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I love love love this makeup ! it certainly matched my skin with excessive yellow undertones and its not too oily or greasy. It's summer in Texas already and I've been wearing this makeup all day and it seem to be doing a great job. I am wearing this with the Prep and Prime for the face and it helps a lot with preventing the makeup from melting. I would definitely buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2010 3:21:00 PM More reviews by paradoxical76

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This foundation has proven to be my HG. I know alot of people say about how mask like and cakey it is, but I don't have that problem, perhaps because of the way i apply it. I use a stippling motion with an EcoTools blush brush that I spritz with MAC fix+. This fdtn covers my rosacea extremely well but doesnt aggravate it. I apply my makeup at 530 AM and til I take it off around 8 or 9 at night, it still looks like i just applied it. I might touch up once with MAC blot or a blot sheet but thats it. It can be quite thick, hence me spraying the brush with fix+. I put 2 lippies (damn cheap) in the price category, because it only ever takes me one pump to completely cover my face. Ive had this bottle of SFF since january, i wear it EVERYDAY, and have barely used 1/3 of it. NW20 is a perfect match, i will probably order NW25 for summer though.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2010 8:30:00 PM More reviews by NeonSunglasses

I've been using this for over a year and i love it. It covers every flaw & lasts all day. The only con is that it is horrible during hot weather. It melts off pretty fast in random spots, which really sucks. During Summer, I just apply this with a slightly damp sponge and it's fine, but less coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2010 3:11:00 AM More reviews by gerihere

This is my first high grade liquid foundation. I got one in NC35. This shade looks a lil bit dark on my natural complexion but it even outs it anyway so no worries on that part. The only thing I don't like about this product is that my skin tends to be oily, which hasn't happened with my previous foundations like Rimmel, Cover Girl and Maybelline.

Overall, because of its popularity, I give it a 4. As for the price, I find it expensive.. around 35 dollars in my country. But hey, what the heck.. MAC is MAC!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/25/2010 2:26:00 PM More reviews by joannerowsell

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I purchased this, thinking it would be similar to EL double wear, i really didnt get on with this at all, i have pink undertones and could not find a good colour match, i was matched to nw15 but it oxidized after an hour and looked very orange, it settled into my lines and pores, even with a primer underneath. it felt quite tingley on the skin and tight, and i dont have sensitive skin. it felt cakey and i just really did not like the look, it aged me ten years..not good if your skin is less than perfect and you want a shade to macth cool pink undertones