Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara

3.7

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Acacia/Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Simethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT. [ /- May contain: CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/Iron Oxides]

on 4/4/2003 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is truly a wonderful lengthening mascara!!! I have pretty average eyelashes--they're neither short, nor long. Definicils gives me beautiful, long lashes without clumping or sticking your lashes together. I also have to agree with another reviewer about the mascara brush! It really is special and helps define your eyelashes! And like all Lancome mascaras, the black packaging with gold trim is so sexy!

the price makes the product unapealling.

I have been on a very long search to find the perfect mascara. This is the best one I have ever tried, so far. There may be something better, but for now...I think this is the best.

on 3/27/2003 12:45:00 AM

I'm not too crazy about the brush on this mascara, almost too wide apart. I do get problems with clumps with this mascara. I received it as a gwp, otherwise would not buy.

on 3/24/2003 3:23:00 AM

i love this! this mascara held my curl, lengthen my lash and it volumized it a bit! this is a must have in my makeup bag! would repurchase again!

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Cool

Handing over this amount of cash for a mascara is painful but frankly it has to be done. This is my second fave as flextencicils or whatever its called is my fave. Good long lashes but not particularly curled. Greatd definitian and wand. Gread consistency of the mascara, not too watery like the drugstore ones. A must buy.

on 3/23/2003 6:09:00 PM

A very good mascara for dramatic lashes. The shade black is a true lush black and I only needed two coats for a dramatic look. It does clump a little but its nothing that my lash comb won't fix. Unfortunatly, I have super sensetive eyes and this mascara made them super red and itchy. This didn't hold a curl at all which is also a shame. If your lashes are naturally curled and if your eyes aren't like mine then go for it...a macara for those who wants long lashes.

on 3/23/2003 12:06:00 AM

I have yet to find a mascara that REALLLY makes me happy, but this one comes close. Never clumps, goes on smooth. Won't give you thick looking lashes, but will give you good long lasting color. Enhances length more than volume.

on 3/20/2003 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I had high hopes for this mascara, but it did not live up to its hype. It was a bit like clumpy ink. It did not lengthen at all, and just made my eyelashes wet and clumpy. I curled them first with my shu uemura curler, but after applying this (and brushing out the clumps with a comb), the curl died pretty quickly. I'll stick to my L'Oreal lash out for now.

on 3/18/2003 6:06:00 PM

My holy grail of mascara. My lashes look so good with this on! Separates and defines so beautifully with no clumping. For whatever reason, I also prefer the GWP size - clumps less than the full size. But well worth the full price size!