December 22, 2014 | 1230 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2003 3:50:00 PM More reviews by Mysterygirl

Yeah it's $21.50, yeah there are cheaper mascaras but this is the only product I've given a 5 to so far and it's the only mascara I'll use until I find something as good or better. I've always had problems w/mascara smudging and giving me football player eyes. Not so with Definicils. It defines, lengthens, separates and lasts. The packaging is nice, too. The only note I'll add is that somehow I prefer the GWP size to the full size. An excellent product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2003 3:56:00 PM More reviews by violet978

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a very special mascara!
I only give 5 lippies to products I truly beleive in, and this is it!
It does it all, no clumps, super super length.
I can't say enough good about it, I love all Lancome mascaras nd this is the best one yet.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2003 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Viesha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

One word. OUTSTANDING. The brush is the best, and I wish my other mascaras had the same brush. It provides great lengthening without clumps and looks fantastic. I don't buy this product, only because it's too expensive. My friend gives it to me because she gets it as a bonus for buying some other Lancome products.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2003 3:10:00 PM More reviews by 1MegMeg

I did not like this mascara at all. I got the black colour free in a GWP (thank goodness, I would have been POed if I actualy spent money on it). It was very clumpy and made my lashes look like little spider legs. I even tried it a second time, thinking maybe it was my application technique the first time. Still very clumpy and spikey. I will be sticking with my Clinique Long Pretty Lashes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2003 7:28:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this mascara in black--the brush is by far the best ever, and the formula is perfect and non-irritating. Long, separate, fully defined lashes are what comes from using this gorgeous tube. It's expensive but well worth it. Excellent product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2003 6:57:00 PM More reviews by amber311_1

I love love love this mascara. This is by far the best mascara ever. It makes my eyelashes look so good, theres nothing bad I can say about it, except the price is a little much. But its worth it for such a wonderful product!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2003 10:16:00 AM More reviews by laurus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the second best mascara I have tried. It makes natural lashes and separates and stays on its place all day. But when it was new it made my lashes clumpy. I had to press the mascara on toilet paper so that it would not give a clumpy result. It is expensive but I havent found anything else that wont flake or smear during the day. Despite of Kanebo 38 grades mascara. UPDATE I could not keep using this because it made my undereyes itchy and irritated. Maybe some other color would do, but I really think that brown or blue mascaras are just horrible and don't even consider them as an option. I'll rather go and find some other brand.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2003 7:17:00 PM More reviews by legaleagle

I got this with the GWP. I got both the Cool and Warm, so I have two of them. They do thicken and separate my lashes, but I don't want to spent $21.00 on a mascara. My Maybelline Full & Soft does the same thing, even a little better, IMHO.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2003 12:30:00 PM More reviews by joannaB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i've gotten this mascara as gwp, gotten it for free from roommates, even bought the stupid thing once. i cannot make myself like this mascara. it smells funny, has a stupid brush, goes on all wet and goopy and is generally a mess for me to apply. and all for sparse, jet black lashes. ick.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2003 10:32:00 AM More reviews by michkal

This is the best mascara. I try others to find something cheaper, but always go back to this one. It gives long lashes that still look natural. No clumps or smears. The best thing about it for me is that it stays on and doesn't run down my face. This is the only mascara that does this for me.