September 2, 2014 | 953 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2003 3:10:00 PM More reviews by 1MegMeg

I did not like this mascara at all. I got the black colour free in a GWP (thank goodness, I would have been POed if I actualy spent money on it). It was very clumpy and made my lashes look like little spider legs. I even tried it a second time, thinking maybe it was my application technique the first time. Still very clumpy and spikey. I will be sticking with my Clinique Long Pretty Lashes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2003 7:28:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this mascara in black--the brush is by far the best ever, and the formula is perfect and non-irritating. Long, separate, fully defined lashes are what comes from using this gorgeous tube. It's expensive but well worth it. Excellent product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2003 6:57:00 PM More reviews by amber311_1

I love love love this mascara. This is by far the best mascara ever. It makes my eyelashes look so good, theres nothing bad I can say about it, except the price is a little much. But its worth it for such a wonderful product!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2003 10:16:00 AM More reviews by laurus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the second best mascara I have tried. It makes natural lashes and separates and stays on its place all day. But when it was new it made my lashes clumpy. I had to press the mascara on toilet paper so that it would not give a clumpy result. It is expensive but I havent found anything else that wont flake or smear during the day. Despite of Kanebo 38 grades mascara. UPDATE I could not keep using this because it made my undereyes itchy and irritated. Maybe some other color would do, but I really think that brown or blue mascaras are just horrible and don't even consider them as an option. I'll rather go and find some other brand.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2003 7:17:00 PM More reviews by legaleagle

I got this with the GWP. I got both the Cool and Warm, so I have two of them. They do thicken and separate my lashes, but I don't want to spent $21.00 on a mascara. My Maybelline Full & Soft does the same thing, even a little better, IMHO.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2003 12:30:00 PM More reviews by joannaB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i've gotten this mascara as gwp, gotten it for free from roommates, even bought the stupid thing once. i cannot make myself like this mascara. it smells funny, has a stupid brush, goes on all wet and goopy and is generally a mess for me to apply. and all for sparse, jet black lashes. ick.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2003 10:32:00 AM More reviews by michkal

This is the best mascara. I try others to find something cheaper, but always go back to this one. It gives long lashes that still look natural. No clumps or smears. The best thing about it for me is that it stays on and doesn't run down my face. This is the only mascara that does this for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2003 4:01:00 PM More reviews by MissCastro1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use the waterproof version and it is by far the best mascara ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2003 8:10:00 AM More reviews by martini2000

I just love it. I even can't remember what mascara I've used before finding this one. It defines your lashes, makes them really black and gives good seperation. what more is there?!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2003 3:16:00 PM More reviews by easchust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great product for darkening, lengthening, and defining, but the full-size packaging stinks (too much mascara is left on the brush). The GWP packaging and brush work much better.

This mascara does not thicken my very long (but thin) lashes.

I'd buy it again if I could get the equivalent amount in the GWP packaging.