Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara

3.7

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Acacia/Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Simethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT. [ /- May contain: CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/Iron Oxides]

on 4/12/2003 7:08:00 PM

Ugh! This stuff was so bad for me. I'm very glad I tried a sample before buying a full-sized product. Why, oh why, can't I find a good mascara? I liked the plush brush and the fact that the mascara did not clump at all. That said, it smeared shortly after application and then proceeded to flake off onto my contacts throughout the entire day. My eyes have never been itchier! What a lousy experience!

on 4/11/2003 12:06:00 AM

Another holy grail item! I love it when I can afford it! lol

on 4/10/2003 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have never liked this. Not even enough to use the GWP samples that are free. Uncurls my lashes and just doesn't give the look I like. A bit too wet for my taste and I don't like the way the brush applies it. Lashes sort of stick together.

on 4/6/2003 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I don't understand what the hype is about. This does nothing for my lashes compared to my Mary Kay endless performance mascara which is only $8.50. Definicils weighs my lashes down making them stick straight and it smudges throughout the day, giving me raccoon eyes. In fact, all the Lancome mascaras smudge on me and there's no difference in formula, that I can tell. :( I was very disappointed, but that just means less money to spend! :)

on 4/5/2003 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I normally buy Estee Lauder More than Mascara, but I decided to try Lancome because I have heard so many wonderful things about their mascara. I was really dissapointed with the Defincils, it does make my lashes look really long, but the bristles on the brush are spaced to far apart and they cause some clumps. It also doesn't separate my lashes very well, although it's much better than anything from the drugstore. Thankfully I got a sample of Amplicils in the free gift, and I love it. It makes your lashes look full, long, and natural, and the brush is much better-no clumps!

on 4/4/2003 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is truly a wonderful lengthening mascara!!! I have pretty average eyelashes--they're neither short, nor long. Definicils gives me beautiful, long lashes without clumping or sticking your lashes together. I also have to agree with another reviewer about the mascara brush! It really is special and helps define your eyelashes! And like all Lancome mascaras, the black packaging with gold trim is so sexy!

the price makes the product unapealling.

I have been on a very long search to find the perfect mascara. This is the best one I have ever tried, so far. There may be something better, but for now...I think this is the best.

on 3/27/2003 12:45:00 AM

I'm not too crazy about the brush on this mascara, almost too wide apart. I do get problems with clumps with this mascara. I received it as a gwp, otherwise would not buy.

on 3/24/2003 3:23:00 AM

i love this! this mascara held my curl, lengthen my lash and it volumized it a bit! this is a must have in my makeup bag! would repurchase again!