July 31, 2014 | 1742 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2004 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Angel_Ling

I love Clinique's mascaras, since they never clump, so I thought this voluminizing formula would be a sure thing! Alas, I was wrong. This is a good mascara -- I give it 3.5 lippies. It gives some volume, but not a lot. It lengthens my lashes, but not a lot. Well, to be fair, it lengthens pretty well, but I was expecting more. Overall, this does make my lashes look a bit more thick, but my goal of long, fluffy lashes has not been met.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2004 3:12:00 PM More reviews by beachkitty79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Once again, another disappointing Clinique mascara. I guess every cosmetic line has it negative points. I got this as a GWP. At first I was excited because I thought it was going to look good, but it smudges horribly. When I first put it on, it seemed to make my lashes longer and didn't clump. This doesn't last long.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/7/2004 5:52:00 PM More reviews by raindrop909

This is SO not worth the expense... It hardly beats the $5 mascaras by maybelline and other cheap brands.

I've got to say it did its job, it gave me full dark beautiful lashes, but nothing above other brands. Also it started to clump in the tube REALLY quickly, a month at most.

So I doubt I'll buy again, it just isn't worth it when cheaper ones do the same thing.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2004 10:11:00 AM More reviews by Anastycia8311

This is the mascara I love to wear. Would consider purchasing on my own(Im a cheapskate when it comes to eye makeup,dont spend more than 3-6 bucks on mascara!)

ps:years ago stopped wearing mascara years on a regular basis because I found it a pain to take off each night and my lashes were getting sparse from falling out. This ones not waterproof but thats fine.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2004 3:14:00 PM More reviews by Chrissys16

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am a big fan of the dramatic, fuzzy-looking lash so I always like to use two - one for Volume, the other one for length. As for volume, L'oreal is (and always will be) my one and only HG, but I am constantly on the prowl for a new lengthening mascara. I will love one and then, as soon as it's lifespan is up, another one will come along and bump it off it's pedestal. Though Benefit Bad Gal will always be one in my lengthening rotation, I got this mascara in my free gift and must admit that I am quite impressed. Like Leslieal, I do agree that it reminds me a lot of Voluminous and I can also see how some of the reviews would describe it as "wet". It IS but I LOVE it!! After I put on my Voluminous, I use this just on the tips, concentrating on the outer corner for the flirty, doe-eyed effect!! Great stuff and this I actually WILL purchase when the sample runs out.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2004 1:57:00 AM More reviews by jeannietey

This mascara is in good quality, which provide a smooth glossy finish to my lashes. It perfectly coat every lashes. My eyes look beautiful and more defined. I really hope it has waterproof version.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/2/2004 7:21:00 AM More reviews by lestars

This is horrible. It smudge on me big time, don't curl, no volume. Everything u can find in a nightmare mascara. sigh.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2004 3:25:00 AM More reviews by kiltedkate

Great lifting and lengthening mascara, knocked one point off for the fact thats its not waterproof but it does stay on a fair while. Would definately repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2004 4:00:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

No luck with this mascara. I am always on the lookout for a smudge free mascara. I hate racoon eyes at the end of a long day. This smeared by the end of the day. Also didnt do much for my lashes. Minimal lenthening and thickening. No curling. Waste of money in my opinion. Would not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2004 4:03:00 PM More reviews by leslieal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a LOT like L'oreal Voluminous. Save your $ and get that one.

Good brush, smooth formula that clumps, and that's about it. Wieghed down my lashes and took the curl out...after the SA said it wouldn't.

Not the worst, but certainly there is better.