Clinique High Impact Mascara

3.6

water, copernicia cerifera (caranuba) wax, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, polyisobutene, silica, acrylates copolymer, aminomethyl propanediol, vp/eicosene copolymer, sodium hyaluronate, lauroyl lysine, pantethine, melanin, panthenol, hydrolyzed wheat protein, ethylhexylglycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, calcium aluminum borosilicate, pvp, propylene clycol, acacia senegal gum, isostearic acid, simethicone, dimethicone peg-8 polyacrylate, urea, disodium edta, bht, sodium dehydroacetate, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), aluminum powder (ci 77000), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), bronze powder (ci 77400), ultramarines (ci 77007), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)] [iln 30012]

on 3/12/2005 8:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i didn't liked this mascara.It didn't really do anything to my lashes, and it smudge easily=(,really disapointed.

on 3/9/2005 11:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My regular mascara is Clinique's curling mascara. I really like this one--it's a bit more dramatic than the curling, but my eyes are small and can use all the help they can get, so that's a plus in my book. The only thing I've noticed about this one in comparison to the curling mascara is that this one sometimes does come off a bit under my eyes by the end of the day, and the curling mascara never does. UPDATE: I've been liking this mascara more and more. It really opens up my small eyes and it seems to not be smudging any more. I curl my lashes, then apply this by wiggling the brush at the lashes base. It looks great and I will definitely be repurchasing. SECOND UPDATE: I love this so much now, I am upping to 5 lipsticks. It looks great even at the end of the day. I'm not sure why I had an earlier problem with smudging, that doesn't happen any more.

on 3/9/2005 7:41:00 AM

A Total waste of money. I have paid less with better results! It just made my eyelashes and look more messy!

on 3/6/2005 12:22:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

HG ALERT!!! I like mascaras that make me look like I'm wearing false eyelashes (without clumping). This one does that! Really long, really thick! High Impact is one of the best mascaras I've ever used. Also, it washes off easily with my facial wash without leaving black circles under my eyes when I wake up. 5 STARS *****

on 3/5/2005 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This mascara certainly didn't make my lashes look longer, but it is a good mascara. It doesn't clump, or flake off. I still needed to use a primer with it to make my lashes look longer and fuller. My only compaint is the tube it came in after awhile some mascara became clumped in the top and it was hard to open and close.

on 3/4/2005 9:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i'm a huge Clinique fan so I was willing to try this mascara. it looks great on, and it doesn't clump but at the end of the day i had nasty gooey black stuff in my eyes!! it took like 20 minutes to get all of it out!!!overall i don't recommend this to anyone, unless you want a bad eye infection.

This mascara works great for me. I have long, fine lashes and it plumps them without clumping. It is definatly a one coat mascara- it is gel-like so it takes a moment to dry.

on 3/2/2005 5:40:00 PM

i recieved this as a gwp and i think i like it... its s little gloopy if you put too much on but it does the job ;)

on 3/2/2005 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a decent mascara. I wish I was more positive about it but it doesn't measure up to my previous mascara, Lancome Definicils. It's still pretty good, lightweight, not full of clumps and it makes the lashes a little longer. But it's no Definicils.

I bought this when it first came out, and it became my HG. That was before I discovered Lancome Hypnose. Then I moved on to YSL Faux Cils which is what I use now. But anyway I got a GWP size of this and now I think I really like it again. It's also much cheaper than YSL. I think you have to let it thicken up a little bit to get the full effect. I am going to try YSL on one eye, and this on the other eye to figure out which one I like the best.