Clinique High Impact Mascara

3.6

water, copernicia cerifera (caranuba) wax, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, polyisobutene, silica, acrylates copolymer, aminomethyl propanediol, vp/eicosene copolymer, sodium hyaluronate, lauroyl lysine, pantethine, melanin, panthenol, hydrolyzed wheat protein, ethylhexylglycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, calcium aluminum borosilicate, pvp, propylene clycol, acacia senegal gum, isostearic acid, simethicone, dimethicone peg-8 polyacrylate, urea, disodium edta, bht, sodium dehydroacetate, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), aluminum powder (ci 77000), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), bronze powder (ci 77400), ultramarines (ci 77007), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)] [iln 30012]

on 2/14/2005 9:06:00 AM

I recieved a sample of this as a gwp- i liked it quite a bit esp. the thich brush which coats the entire lash. I have long eyelashes and this gave me a dramatic false eylash look-v.nice! But it is ridiculously expensive, AU$47!Why would i pay that when i can get better for cheaper from MAC or Loreal, even maybelline!!!!!!!

on 2/13/2005 10:02:00 AM

This is my new favourite mascara. I have normal length (not short but not as long as I'd like them) but fairly sparse lashes. This really gives them a kick. I got a sample size in a gift with purchase in black, but I'll probably get it in brown when I buy it. For the ladies that like black mascara, this is a true black that really pops. It lengthens very nicely, and gives me just enough thickness without being clumpy.

on 2/9/2005 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I'm sorry but I really don't like this product. First of all I just didn't think it was better than drugstore mascaras. The worst thing was that after a while my eyes began to itch and water. I have never tried that before, so that freaked me out. And the packaging broke from lying in my makeup bag on a trip that also never happened to me before. Maybe I just got a bad one.

on 2/9/2005 11:10:00 AM

I've to say that I'm quite happy with this. After curling my lashes, I apply 1-2 coats of High Impact Mascara and it instantly thickens my lashes for a more dramatic, noticeable look. It does not smudge easily either and holds the curl remarkbly well through out the day.

on 2/4/2005 8:34:00 AM

I cannot understand why this has so low ratings. I use this and Hypnose from Lancome and have to say that both of them are great products. High Impact Mascara make my lashes so "feather-like"! no clumps or smudg just beautyful separated lashes, long, curled and still very natural. A keeper!

on 1/30/2005 9:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is one of the best mascaras I've used. It gives incredibly long lashes. I love the tapered brush which makes it easy to get to the fine hairs on the inner corners of your eyes. Huge rave for this. Also, the black shade is a very vivid black.

I recieved a sample of this mascara with an order I placed...I applied 2 coats of this mascara to my very small lashes and I magically had very dramatic, long, volunized lashes. They looked awesome, like doll lashes. They were alittle clumpy so I deducted a lippie for that reason only...but I would definitely purchase a full size.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I got this as a gwp. I liked the fact that it lengthened my lashes and did not clump. Gave a great dark color. Great mascara.

I LOVE THIS STUFF! i am a HUGE fan of dramatic makeup and i LOVE this! it makes my lashes so full they look fake! i get so many compliments when i wear this. no clumps either and its defintely BLACK. its 14 dollars, however, so im a little iffy on repurchasing, but i probably will :)

on 1/15/2005 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this in one of Clinique bonus things. I really like it. It thickens, separates, and lengthens my lashes. Overall a good product.