Clinique High Impact Mascara

3.6

water, copernicia cerifera (caranuba) wax, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, polyisobutene, silica, acrylates copolymer, aminomethyl propanediol, vp/eicosene copolymer, sodium hyaluronate, lauroyl lysine, pantethine, melanin, panthenol, hydrolyzed wheat protein, ethylhexylglycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, calcium aluminum borosilicate, pvp, propylene clycol, acacia senegal gum, isostearic acid, simethicone, dimethicone peg-8 polyacrylate, urea, disodium edta, bht, sodium dehydroacetate, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), aluminum powder (ci 77000), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), bronze powder (ci 77400), ultramarines (ci 77007), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)] [iln 30012]

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

hey! i'm an aussie girl but i get my dad to get me clinique stuff in the US cause its WAY cheaper!!! More than 25% saving. Anyhoo, about the mascara.. i think it's really good. i have two from gift packs one's reeeally small and the others a more realistic size. i have long eyelashes but they're light brown with blonde tips so when i wear this out my friends are like WOW you have eyelashes .. haha .. i recommend you buy this it's really good and it's 100& clump free. Good luck!

on 2/16/2005 10:13:00 AM

I don't think this mascara did anything speciall w/ my lashes, it just added some color. For the price I paid, I would've wanted a better mascara!

on 2/15/2005 7:03:00 PM

I have tried all the major department store mascaras such as Darphin, Yves St. Laurent, Dior, and Helena Rubenstein trying to find my holy grail. On impulse recently I decided to try Clinique's High Impact mascara and have been surprisingly impressed. This stuff is great! No flaking, no clumping, goes on smoothly, great brush, and it lasts well. Who would have thought of Clinique for great mascara?

on 2/14/2005 9:06:00 AM

I recieved a sample of this as a gwp- i liked it quite a bit esp. the thich brush which coats the entire lash. I have long eyelashes and this gave me a dramatic false eylash look-v.nice! But it is ridiculously expensive, AU$47!Why would i pay that when i can get better for cheaper from MAC or Loreal, even maybelline!!!!!!!

on 2/13/2005 10:02:00 AM

This is my new favourite mascara. I have normal length (not short but not as long as I'd like them) but fairly sparse lashes. This really gives them a kick. I got a sample size in a gift with purchase in black, but I'll probably get it in brown when I buy it. For the ladies that like black mascara, this is a true black that really pops. It lengthens very nicely, and gives me just enough thickness without being clumpy.

on 2/9/2005 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I'm sorry but I really don't like this product. First of all I just didn't think it was better than drugstore mascaras. The worst thing was that after a while my eyes began to itch and water. I have never tried that before, so that freaked me out. And the packaging broke from lying in my makeup bag on a trip that also never happened to me before. Maybe I just got a bad one.

on 2/9/2005 11:10:00 AM

I've to say that I'm quite happy with this. After curling my lashes, I apply 1-2 coats of High Impact Mascara and it instantly thickens my lashes for a more dramatic, noticeable look. It does not smudge easily either and holds the curl remarkbly well through out the day.

on 2/4/2005 8:34:00 AM

I cannot understand why this has so low ratings. I use this and Hypnose from Lancome and have to say that both of them are great products. High Impact Mascara make my lashes so "feather-like"! no clumps or smudg just beautyful separated lashes, long, curled and still very natural. A keeper!

on 1/30/2005 9:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is one of the best mascaras I've used. It gives incredibly long lashes. I love the tapered brush which makes it easy to get to the fine hairs on the inner corners of your eyes. Huge rave for this. Also, the black shade is a very vivid black.

I recieved a sample of this mascara with an order I placed...I applied 2 coats of this mascara to my very small lashes and I magically had very dramatic, long, volunized lashes. They looked awesome, like doll lashes. They were alittle clumpy so I deducted a lippie for that reason only...but I would definitely purchase a full size.