April 16, 2014 | 1510 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2011 5:37:00 PM More reviews by MzSiStarr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like this foundation as it does wonders for dry skin. If you have oily you shouldn't even waste your time with this. I find this to be super moisturizing, blendable and the finish is very dewy. Initially I bought this in 320 which is an almost perfect match for my skin. It's a hair too dark for me so I went back and got 310. Now I mix the two together and it's perfect. I don't mind because I always mix my foundations together regardless of the brand. Maybelline FIT is light to medium coverage which I like because I have relatively clear skin with no scars or acne. I use this to even out my skin tone. At my riteaid they are $8.11 each which to me is a great price for drugstore foundation. The packaging is really cute but it would be that much better with a pump! & to me the fragrance is quite light and pleasant. Overall I would absolutely buy this again when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2011 4:32:00 PM More reviews by SlowRnB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

First of all, I am a high end product junkie. Only because of my hinderance of extra spending money due to college tuition did I decide to mozy into the drugstore to get a budget friendly version of my beloved GA Luminous Silk foundation. I bought Fit Me due to reviews and raves on the boards and I am not disappointed. The bottle looks so chic next to my other HE foundations and the color 220 is such a perfect match for my NC30 light/medium olive skin. Just like GA LSF, Fit Me is light, silky, and has a light/medium dewy coverage. It smells a little like roses and it glides on so smooth. I have dry skin and my skin loves this. No flaking, looking cakey or dry with the formula of this foundation. Oily skin people may not like this formula, also those who are looking for more coverage may want to look elsewhere. If you just want a foundation to even out your skintone and have it look a bit better then before, then go run out to try Fit Me! Only $6.99 a bottle which is SO much more reasonable then the recent $15 drugstore foundations brands have been trying to crank out. I hope Maybelline keeps this one around for a bit. This is quickly coming to be my fave winter/spring foundation for SUCH a fraction of the cost.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2011 1:30:00 PM More reviews by cilla2229

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'll admit it, what first sold me on this foundation was it's bottle appearance. Cool & chic. :)
I am the type of person who loves trying new products & switch around from brand to brand to brand like an unfaithful girlfriend... (ha ha)
The second reason I was sold was the price. At only $8.99 with a Buy one Get One 1/2 off sale I also purchased the coordinating powder. The shade was perfect & the consistency just right for build-able coverage. It's light & thin. NOTE: Not a product for those who like full, heavy coverage.
All in all a Great product in some Great packaging!! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2011 1:01:00 PM More reviews by Kristenhonto

When this first came out I remember quickly swatching it and not caring for the result seeing as it seemed too pink. However after hearing people say that it is pretty good for dry skin like mine, I figured I'd give it another shot. I swatched a few more to find my shade (130). I actually really, really like this. First of all, it smells decadent..very rosy. The packaging is sooo nice, this doesn't LOOK like drugstore foundation at all! The foundation itself covers but is sheer, and the formula is not the least bit drying. I apply with my fingers to get the most natural look. All in all, this looks and feels like a HE foundation but is a steal at around $8. Will be repurchasing.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/19/2011 10:13:00 AM More reviews by xomakeup

I dislike this foundation so much. Its not heavy duty like I thought it would be and it makes my oily skin even oilier. Plus it's way too luquidy. I would only recommend this for people with dry skin and average skin. Definitely not for acne prone skin or oily faces.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2011 10:43:00 PM More reviews by LIZZYCALVILLO

I love this foundation!!! I have a bunch of foundations in my drawer none of them match my skin. This one does and I love the dewy finish it gives me I think mine is in the color 320, not sure. I also bought the matching powder too. I like it but i think I like it better with my MSF from MAC. Its very light weihgt and it is sheer but that is perfect for me because I can always use concealer. I will buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2011 11:40:00 AM More reviews by grnidlady56

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I was not planning on buying foundation while shopping in Walmart, but something about the bottle and name sucked me in. I don't buy drugstore foundation anymore because I have never found one that doesn't turn orange or look horrible when applied. I am so glad I bought this. I love this foundation. It is not a full coverage, but with a concealer it is perfect. It gives a beautiful finish and it goes on like silk. I have paid $70.00 for foundations and haven't been as happy with them. I bought #115 and it blended perfectly with my skin. I will definitely buy this again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2011 12:45:00 AM More reviews by Dimplesgalore

Update: Took off one lippie. I'm finding I'm using it less and gravitating towards my other foundation. It's nice but it transfers easily and does not have the staying power of some of my other ones. The color match is still great for my olive skin, I just wish it had more gripping ability.

I must admit I was sucked in by the comercials. I am not someone who sees a comercial and is compelled to go buy the product, actualy I am someone who commonly doubts the claims and descriptions of T.V comercials. The Fit Me foundation was described as the foundation I have been looking for my entire life; foundation that dosent look like foundation and lets you skin shine through and breath.

This foundation has delivered on all accounts so far. I have warm Olive skin that is impossible to match. The 220 formula is my exact skin color to the T. I was shocked when I applied it the first time, it blended into my skin and made it look amazing! I couldnt tell I was wearing makeup!

I cant explain how well this blends with my skin. I can tell you I put it on one day before school and by the time I got home in the evening I had forgoten if I had foundation on. By looking in the mirror I couldnt tell. I had to take a baby wipe and wipe my face before I realised that I had in fact put the Fit Me foundation on in the AM. My skin looked great.

This foundation will not make blemishes disapear. I have some current blemishes and this foundation covers them and makes them less noticable, but they are not gone. I dont mind and like the more natural coverage. If you are looking for a great light weight almost invisible yet covering coverage, this is for you. If you want fuller coverage, this may not be for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2011 3:33:00 PM More reviews by sugardolliee

One of the only drugstore foundations that actually match my skin color.
I have really really fair skin. And its hard to find a color to dark or orange for me lol.
It was however a bit oily but wearing something for oil control before and a matt powder after works fine for me.
Hasnt made me break out or anything.
Over all i really like it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2011 12:25:00 AM More reviews by kathyscrapper

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The gorgeous bottle and sale price seduced me into purchasing this foundation. Even though there were tester bottles I still bought the wrong color (130) Too dark and way too orange for my light/yellow tone complexion. Does anyone actually have orange skin? Thankfully Walgreen's allowed me to exchange the bottle for the right color, but the problem is no color actually matches my skin. I ended up with 115 which will work but still is a little pink. The makeup itself is okay, with light to medium coverage. It smooths on nicely but it seems a little greasy. It also has a fairly strong smell I don't like. Probably won't buy again. Update: (2-20-11) Tried using this foundation in the lighter color and although I love the way it feels, it really does breathe, I have come to the conclusion it is just not meant for anyone with combo skin (mine is normal and oily in t-zone) and with huge pores like mine. I hated the way it exaggerated every pore big and little. Back to the store it went. By the way, I bought the blush along with the foundation and I love it, its a keeper in medium pink. Hope this helps anyone with combo/oily skin and big pores.