Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me® foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

on 5/6/2011 1:06:00 PM

I thought I'd really like this but unfortunately that was not the case. I like the idea of a foundation that allows your skin to show through but honestly I may as well have been wearing nothing at all. It does make your skin look fresh and dewy at first but by noon (I apply my makeup at 7 AM) it's sliding all over the place and my face looks very shiny. I've tried it with a primer and I set it with powder but there is little/no improvement. Good concept, poor execution. And those commercials! Ugh.

on 5/6/2011 8:00:00 AM

Color matching is good, but goes on DRY and cakey. Returned it.

on 5/5/2011 11:44:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Ok, i have oilier skin, this is NOT ment for oily skin at all because it doesn't contain anything to absorb oil or to control moisture on the skin. The formula is awesome though, blends well, good medium coverage ( can be light also if applied very sheer) and has tons of colors to match many skin tones! The packaging sucks though I hate pour tops; but other than that not bad!

on 5/5/2011 11:26:00 PM

really not bad for it's price..........i'm not a frequent drug store makeup user but recently i got curious about this foundation with ads all over the place so i gave it a try when it was on sale for 7.99..........to be honest i dun see much different with this between the other high end 50 dollars foundations that i have....i asked my fd if they see any different but none of them was able to tell...........and actually this stays on my face better than the expensive stuffs and also feel lighter.....it really doesn't hurt to try at his price.....and for references i'm nc30 and i'm 220............UPDATE: from 5 to a 1, it makes my face so dry and greasy by the end of the dayy......and as weather gets warmer...it really doesn't stay .......so i wouldn't recommend this...........

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

If you use this foundation with the corresponding powder and concealer, I think it works really well! It is a light-medium coverage but that was all I expected it to be when I bought it. It matches very well to my skin tone and it blends very well. It's also super buildable and you can get pretty good coverage when you use the concealer and powder that goes with it. For the price, I think this is a really nice foundation.

on 5/3/2011 12:21:00 AM

I don't have any of the problems I've read in the reviews for this fdtn. And I don't get it either. Mabye it's just their skin? Either way this is me; pale, sensitive, acne-prone, oily t-zone, redness, and overall a PITA to deal with. And even though I've got all of this, this is, by far, the best fdtn I've ever bought.

For one, it matched my skin PERFECTLY. I did go online to their website and took their questionaire before I decided on a color. It said I was a 125 but when I compared in store, I really was a 120. They looked similar, but 125 had a little more pink/red to it.

It also felt nice applying with just my fingers. The top of the bottle is small enough for you to top your finger over and tip upside down to get a small sized dot, which for me is enough to cover one side of my face. It's not heavy and definetly let my face 'breath' while not looking cakey. Since summertime is coming up this is def. a plus, but I would continue to wear this during the winter as well.

What I really don't get is how ppl are saying the staying power isn't great. The first actual full day I wore this had me hooked. I got up early, cooked all day in a hot kitchen (weekend bbq) and had a late evening with guests w/out the fdtn budging. I didn't use the Fit Me Pressed Powder but I did use Maybelline's Shine-Free Loose Powder. Needless to say w/my oily skin I thought this was awesome.

I hope that, if you're still reading this extensive review, will give it a chance. For under $7 at Walmart it's worth a try. Thanks for reading! :D

on 5/1/2011 2:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Shade 325, FITS ME! I bought this product about a month ago & I am satisfied. Like any other beauty product that is sold at CVS, Walmart or Walgreens, It definitely has its downside, but .. with this foundation, if you find your correct shade, you'll love it. I do suggest you use this with a cosmetic tool because it can get messy and off-looking if you use your fingers. & Ladies, if you are acne-prone I don't suggest you use this b.c it'll look like you just put pancake batter over scrambled eggs. Anyway, to the product, its perfect for pictures and ever'day' wear but if you're planning on going out to a club or something, dont even think about putting this foundation on. When sweat drips off your face, your foundation will follow. It has a faint light flower smell to it too. I personally use this as a concealer and it blends seamlessly. Buy it, try it, love it!

on 4/30/2011 12:36:00 AM

im so mad i got the wrong shade but i love this.

on 4/29/2011 1:12:00 PM

I picked up maybellines new Fit Me foundation for about $7.00 at walmart and have worn it everyday for a couple of weeks, so I thought I should put in my two cents! Despite all of the bad reviews for this product from oily skinned girls I find that although I am somewhat oily, this foundation fits me! For reference my skin is suuuuper pale, sensitive, oily in the t-zone, and acne prone with a bit of very light hyperpigmentation, and I chose the lightest shade (shade 110 i believe). This foundation lasts me all day and my skin remains oil free as long as I set it with a powder. It has not broken me out in the least and it blends seemlessly into my ghostly white complexion lol. The finish is dewy and satiny and feels moisturizing, so if you're looking for a matte foundation, this isn't the one. Although I haven't had whole lot of experience with foundation, in the past I have had alot of trouble finding a truly porcelain colour, usually I end up with a foundation too yellow or too pink so I'm very happy that I have finally found something that looks natural on me! The coverage is sheer to medium, perfect for covering up a few small blemishes as well as any other imperfections. In my opinion, maybelline fit me has alot of pros: has a truly porcelain shade, lasts all day, good coverage, feels natural like your own skin, contains sunscreen, reasonable price, and has beautiful high end looking packaging! I have yet to find a major flaw in this cheap drugstore foundation so it's safe to say that this foundation fits me! . Thanks for reading :)

on 4/28/2011 8:17:00 PM

I'm surprised alot of people don't like this foundation, it's worked awesome for me. The shade fits my skin perfectly and it seems to last the whole day as long as i use a primer.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu