E.L.F. Studio Powder Brush

Price: $

Price: $

synthetic, cruelty-free hair

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Amazing brush! So Soft and great for applying anything! It now replaces the MAC 187 for the altime multi task brush! Founation, powder, blush, bronzer you name it you can apply it with this brush!
Only 3.50!!!!

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Wow i loveee this brush its sooo soft you would never guess it was only 3.50. Its just as good as a mac brush in softness and application of make up. Its perfect for foundation, it left my skin looking great when i applied my mac studio sculpt foundation with it. A great brush i am definatly going to buy more E.L.F. brushes. :)

on 7/29/2009 9:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Thank God for MUA, because I never would have ordered this if I hadn't read all the glowing reviews. This is a fantastic brush at ANY price. It's super soft and doesn't shed. I have a $68 Origins synthetic powder brush, and this one is just as soft and works just as well. I will definitely order more ELF brushes in the future.

on 7/27/2009 11:45:00 AM

I'm really enjoying this brush! I use this when I want to set my liquid foundation with powder. It buffs and blends beautifully, especially under the eyes and forehead. I wish the brush was a little bigger, but this works fine and you can't beat the price!

on 7/27/2009 3:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love it it's my HG sheer blush/blending brush. It really buffs out the color on my face to natural and blends in any harsh bronzer sculpting lines. I haven't tried it with foundation yet but I will soon. It's super cheap and worth it, it even killed my lemming for the MAC 109 since it's the tool I've been looking for.

Packaging is great it even comes with a brush protector to keep its shape. I would definitely repurchase it again. The $3 it's worth doesn't do it justice.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

First of all, this brush looks really sleek and it's only $3! I use it to apply powder and also liquid foundation and sometimes blush. It is really soft and the top even feels like velvet. My only complaint is that is almost too soft because when you use it, the bristles all spread outwards. Fortunately, after you wash it, it goes back to normal, until you use it again.

on 7/20/2009 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

AWESOME brush. I reach for this more than my MAC 187! It's thicker, and very soft! It shed a couple hairs when I first opened it, but once I pulled out all the strays, it hasn't shed since. I use it for blush, powder, and sometimes foundation. I applied bronzer with this today, and it looked great. I love the studio brush line.

on 7/20/2009 8:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

i have 6 of this..and i jz ordered another 2..that says a lot..i use this brush for everything..foundation,blush,bronzer,finishing powder..its synthetic,its soft,its dense..what else can you ask for..i actly prefer this better than my mac 187 for my foundation..it blends everything seamlessly and effortlessly..definitely a great buy..

on 7/19/2009 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

WOW! This brush is simply amazing! I bought two of them, one to use for liquid foundation and one for blush. I loooveee this brush for applying liquid fndt. You dont have to use too much product at all and it gives you a great finish! Its also great for blush too..
It did have a strong smell to it when I first got it, but after being washed it was fine. It also did not shed on me at all. And did I mention how incredibly soft it is?!
For $3, everyone should have one of these brushes! I really recommend this!

on 7/18/2009 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is one of my first mu brushes and maybe that's why I love it sooo much.

This brush is so soft. I love how it feels on my skin. It is the softest brush I have felt.

I didn't notice any problems when I received it, no smells, no uneven bristles, nada.

I wish I would of bought more than one.