E.L.F. Studio Powder Brush

synthetic, cruelty-free hair

on 8/5/2009 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This brush is AMAZING. It is SO soft, and it doesn't shed. Why buy a $40 MAC brush when you can get the same thing for $3? I use it for contouring and blush and sometimes setting powder, it applies them all very well. I am definitely in love with this brush, and I recommend it to everyone!

For powder foundation it gives great coverage and I've never had powder foundation look so good. It was easy to get the foundation around my nose and everywhere else.

Applying liquid foundation with this brush was so much easier then any other brush I've used and quicker then using my fingers. Plus I got a great smooth streak free finish with zero effort in just a minute. Today was really the fastest and easiest time I've ever had applying liquid foundation.

This brush is super soft, and it was easy to wash out my stubborn Revlon CS. Also there was very little foundation left on my brush, I expected there to be more on my brush then on my face like with other brushes but that doesn't happen with this brush. Also there is no smell and no shedding.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

omg omg omg i love this brush. it's dirt cheap and you'd think they're like crap, but you're soooo wrong. I owe two of these and i use one for powder/blush and the other one liquid foundation. i LOVE it for liquid foundation more than anything because it blends sooo easily and flawlessly. i stopped using my MAC 187 after I got this and my MAC 187 is just sitting there haha.. i would def. get more if it breaks or something just because i love them THAT much.

on 8/4/2009 9:46:00 AM

I am amazed at how much I love this brush.

I had never tried E.L.F. products before today, and presumed that because they were cheap tey would be a bit rubbish.

I was so wrong. This brush is incredibly versatile. Would definatly reccomend!

on 8/3/2009 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I am in love with this brush. I don't own an MAC brushes but I can alraedy say that is my HG brush for powder, blush and liquid foundation. It does it all! Best brush ever made with an amazing price. I would reccomend it to everyone!

on 7/31/2009 5:31:00 PM

THE BEST VALUE EVER. I use this for everything-- from my face powder to buffing out blush when I'm heavy handed. YOU MUST BUY THIS BRUSH!

on 7/31/2009 1:38:00 PM

These are lovely brushes for the money,3.50 and with their own protective case too.I own many MAC brushes and much as I love them I dont love their price.So I took a chance ordering ELF's brushes unseen and I love them.I really wanted to try a flat top brush and this one does exactly what I wanted it to.It applies powder like a dream and makes my not very pigmented blushes look vibrant :o) I also have the complexion brush and this is lovely too.Will order more while I can ;o)

on 7/30/2009 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I adore E.L.F. brushes!!! They are the ONLY ones that I use! I just can't imagine going out and spending what I consider ridiculous amounts of money on brushes made by other brands (ie., MAC, Origins, etc.). The E.L.F. brushes are GREAT!!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Amazing brush! So Soft and great for applying anything! It now replaces the MAC 187 for the altime multi task brush! Founation, powder, blush, bronzer you name it you can apply it with this brush!
Only 3.50!!!!

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Wow i loveee this brush its sooo soft you would never guess it was only 3.50. Its just as good as a mac brush in softness and application of make up. Its perfect for foundation, it left my skin looking great when i applied my mac studio sculpt foundation with it. A great brush i am definatly going to buy more E.L.F. brushes. :)