October 31, 2014 | 777 users online

Liquid - MAC - Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2010 2:13:00 PM More reviews by makemeupnatasha

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

iLOVE this foundation. since i have natural rosy cheeks i need something high coverage and this works great !!! it hasnt broke me out which is good but foundations dont really break me out so ..... you get alot for the price so your not wasting your money but the only thing that gets annoying is that you have to buy a pump for it at mac because it doesnt come with a pump it only comes with a screw off lid.This foundation lasts a good 5 hours so rather alot of time staying power wise. i would buy this foundation again i love love lovee it :D
xx

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2010 12:29:00 PM More reviews by BeatleGirl9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely adore this foundation however I can't wear it! It breaks me out terribly. It's such a tragedy! I wish MAC could eliminate the ingredient that my skin hates LOL but then again..I bet that could also be the ingredient that makes the product awesome! Ugh. LOL. Still on the look out for something good! I probably won't purchase it again after I run out of the bottle I got over a year ago LOL. I strictly use it for nights out or for an occasion where I want to look extra good for lol. But even if I use it that sparingly, I will still get a cyst or two and MAN I hate those!!!!!! Packaging isn't very good either...bottle gets dirty easily...easy to waste product. Shouldn't have to pay for a pump either! This foundation is like over 20 bucks I think!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2010 10:52:00 PM More reviews by claragonz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I generally like all MAC products. This product in NC40 is the closest to my skin color. I like that this gives medium to full coverage, and lasts all day. It does look natural too, as long as you apply it thinly. I've already finished a bottle and I'm very tempted to buy another. It's just a bit pricey, so I find myself in the hunt for the best affordable foundation out there.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2010 1:39:00 PM More reviews by Roshas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is probably the worst foundation I have ever used! It broke me out like crazy!! I had spots for two months non stop, and before that.. I would hardly ever break out! If you have dry, sensitive skin.. DO NOT GET IT! I wish the MUA would have showed me another foundation.. I found the consistency far too thick and it made my face look ultra shiny in flash photography and it also dried out my forehead. This is great if you want high coverage.. unfortunately it didn't work for me!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2010 4:35:00 PM More reviews by mdarlow

this foundation is nice, it goes on lovely,dont need a lot for a flawless complexion,not cakey and lasts fairly well.used to wear nw20 but slightly 2 orangey, as i use fake tan need more of a yellow tone so got a tester in the nc25 - def a better colour for me.this is very similar to estee lauder doublewear but not as thick so easier to apply.will buy again.update- this creases in my lines and goes funny on my chin,doesnt last aswell as i would like as used to wearing el dw.if your looking for a similar coverage foundation i would def recommend macs new pro longwear foundation, best foundation ever and believe me i have tried lots!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2010 10:30:00 PM More reviews by genny1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great foundation. I looove the way it blends, it's not too greasy and it doesn't dry your skin out. If you find the right shade, it looks great. And it lasts forever! Definitely buying this again and again.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/7/2010 11:01:00 PM More reviews by ivette420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I went through a period in my life in which I really loved this foundation, now I don't love it, yet I don't hate it. This is medium to full coverage, yet I prefer it when I apply it lightly because it has a tendecy to look caked on. I like to apply this with my fingers (very clean!) because the coverage is lighter than with a brush (mac 187 and 190). I like that this has a matt finish and doesn't look like a mess with my oily skin, this is also very long lasting and with my fingers it blends well with the skin... now the cons of this foundation is that it can look orange when applied with a brush in my case and once I felt asleep with this foundation on I woke up with 3 whiteheads in my face, and I'm not acne prone at all!. I still use this foundation from time to time, but it isn't my favourite.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2010 12:20:00 PM More reviews by TheTruthAboutForever

I only wear liquid foundation on the weekends since this is pretty heavy and it would probably break me out if i used it everyday. It's really nice coverage, but it tends to rub off on shirts if you get too close, but all foundations do that. I get many compliments when i wear this. I have many empty bottles of this sitting on my vanity, and i will buy this again [:

rated 3 of 5 on 4/7/2010 11:21:00 AM More reviews by LizzieLiz

This product comes in a pretty good range of colours, but i must say that they are a little too yellow-toned for pretty much everyone I know. I can usually tell when someone is wearing MAC foundation, and I don't mean that in a good way. The exception being African American skin tones, which I don't really have an opinion on but I know MAC has been a leader in foundation selection for darker skin tones for some time.
Anyway, I found this foundation thick, goopy and far too greasy for my liking. I did like the amount of coverage it gives me, but I have oily-ish skin and it certainly lacked staying power. I also think it might have broken me out had I not stopped using it so quickly (wore it three times, then returned it). I am a fan of a dewy skin look luckily, because my skin is naturally very dewy ha ha. However, this was just a plain old oily look. Not attractive. It might work for dryer skin types though.
The bottle is alright, considering they sell pumps there for quite cheap. This was not a problem for me at all.
Overall, it is a totally average foundation. I didn't find it was anything special and it certainly didn't work for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/7/2010 11:08:00 AM More reviews by butterflyfairy

This looked great on my face: wonderful color match for my strong yellow toned skin and medium-full coverage for my acne scars and general uneven skin tone. Not quite as long lasting or transfer resistant as I wanted, but I was willing to overlook that. However, this foundation broke me out. I have very sensitive and problematic skin so I try to be good about testing one new product at a time. Just to be sure it was indeed the foundation breaking me out and not Mother Nature, I swiped a bit of foundation on my chin late afternoon (on a lazy stay-at-home day) and by the time I washed my face in the evening, a cystic acne bump already formed. I was so bummed! So unfortunately, this foundation just did not work for me.