July 22, 2014 | 1676 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 12/6/2004 10:57:00 AM More reviews by ItalianAngel8131

i got this gwp the lady who was taking care of me was new so she didn't know what she was doing and gave me a full tube of it for free so i tired and i have to say it horrible it clump it doesn't glide over my eyelashes like loreal mascara it wet ekk! i put it on and u can't tell i am wearing it all the only way i know it on it cause my lashes feel wet! and heavy. it kinda stick to the back of the lashes all gooey. i tihnk this qualifies for the trash since it was free. the tube is pretty color. but at last it just taking up space that i could have something else in like they say "throw something out u got to replace it" i feel a makeup shopping spree coming on.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2004 7:06:00 PM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

With several coats it did give me long lashes...but now volume. So I dont know...long thin lashes...ehh. Kind of differnt looking but I need more from a mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2004 1:28:00 PM More reviews by k_rec

I got this as a GWP a few weeks ago and LOVE IT. It seperates my lashes and curls them too. Very volumizing. Went back and bought the big tube!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2004 11:06:00 AM More reviews by birg

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got a sample of this and tried it twice. Twice is twice too much for this stuff! It is not that very bad, but by far not a mascara I would spend money on. It made my lashes "heavy", all natural curls disappeared within seconds. And, after a couple of hours, most of the mascara was sitting under my eyes. Very non-glamorous indeed.

There are so many great mascaras in the market, at far better prices. I cannot understand why a company like Clinique, owned by Estée Lauder, makes a mascara like this one. Spend your hard earned money on really good mascaras (Max Factor, Maybelline, Helena Rubinstein).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2004 8:36:00 PM More reviews by Mel29

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received this in a GWP. Initially I dod not like it because it was quite thin and didn't give my lashes the oomph I like. I tried it again a couple weeks later and I two compliments in two days about how long my lashes were. I've got Asian lashes that are fairly long in the first place, but I was happy with the compliments. This mascara is nice and dark and it builds even fullness and length. I add extra thickness and staying power by adding Illegal Lengths wp over top. I may buy this mascara in the full size, but in the meantime I will try out other cheaper brands. I love trying out new mascaras!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2004 9:35:00 AM More reviews by neene

This is a nice veeery black mascara, it gives me beautiful long and separate lashes, but not much volume. It also flakes a bit.
I tried a sample and probably would not purchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/10/2004 1:53:00 PM More reviews by AnnieOkie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was anxious to try this for a full dramatic lash look. Alas, this instantly fused my lashes together ( think Joel Grey in "Cabaret") - I tried brushing with a lash comb between coats which helped, but not much. Too spiky and stiff. Thank goodness this was a free GWP. On the plus side, it didn't smudge and was easy to remove, but this is inferior to nearly every other I've tried :(

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2004 3:24:00 PM More reviews by GonnaBeARockStar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This totally flattens my curl, even with a brand new Shishiedo eyelash curler! It does thicken a little bit, but there are MUCH better mascaras out there. A good thing however, is that it washes off very easily. I wear this on days when I'm not really going to go anywhere and too lazy to put on L'Oreal Voluminous WP(HG).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2004 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Angel_Ling

I love Clinique's mascaras, since they never clump, so I thought this voluminizing formula would be a sure thing! Alas, I was wrong. This is a good mascara -- I give it 3.5 lippies. It gives some volume, but not a lot. It lengthens my lashes, but not a lot. Well, to be fair, it lengthens pretty well, but I was expecting more. Overall, this does make my lashes look a bit more thick, but my goal of long, fluffy lashes has not been met.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2004 3:12:00 PM More reviews by beachkitty79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Once again, another disappointing Clinique mascara. I guess every cosmetic line has it negative points. I got this as a GWP. At first I was excited because I thought it was going to look good, but it smudges horribly. When I first put it on, it seemed to make my lashes longer and didn't clump. This doesn't last long.