August 28, 2014 | 1224 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2004 3:25:00 AM More reviews by phalaenopsis_619

Not a bad product but neither an excellent product. Defines your lashes without smudging everywhere. It's a wet mascara but dries fairly quickly. Took a lippie off for it only lengthened my lashes, but no signs of thickening. My lashes are long enough, I need a thickening masacra. It also flakes of easily ending mascara bits on your face and sometimes even IN you eyes, gulp... I'll keep on searching for a more suitable mascara, but it wouldn't be Clinique.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2004 9:56:00 PM More reviews by kristinybaby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think this is my favorite mascara...It definitely works best when u use a lash primer though... it makes my eyelashes look HUGE!!! i really do love it and so does my sister...we both get so many compliments about our eyes when we wear this mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 12/21/2004 4:59:00 AM More reviews by prettyrain

I'm disappointed with this product. It easily wears off and your face ends up having tiny little flakes of mascara. I have to re-apply this since it has no staying power. Won't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/20/2004 5:12:00 PM More reviews by hiimnan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff did make my lashes look a little thicker, but it clumped like crazy and looked weird and unnatural. It was a freebie though, so who can complain? :-)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2004 8:52:00 AM More reviews by dmartin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this as a gift(GWP size) and I must say that I am loving it! It makes my lashes look thicker and does not clump for me.It also makes my lashes longer(I have lots of length,it's thick I need!). It's a very wet mascara, but it dries quick enough to not be a problem. I use two or three coats of this (combing between coats) for dramatic lashes.Work quickly,combing after application and then start the next coat immediately! Stays on all day and comes off easily with my regular cleanser too-a must for a mascara in my makeup kit. Curls my lashes on it's own-I don't even need the eyelash curler with it.
I will purchase this when it's all gone. I have Black,but I will also buy brown or brown/black for daytime use(I like to use black mascara when I wear bronze,gray,or purple on my eyes). I am a PPP with deep red hair and blue/green eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2004 9:58:00 PM More reviews by yinyin

i use this everyday i like it as its glossy and doesnt make my eyelashes clump. i think this is even better then ysl faux cils. it also doesnt smudge so its very good

rated 1 of 5 on 12/6/2004 10:57:00 AM More reviews by ItalianAngel8131

i got this gwp the lady who was taking care of me was new so she didn't know what she was doing and gave me a full tube of it for free so i tired and i have to say it horrible it clump it doesn't glide over my eyelashes like loreal mascara it wet ekk! i put it on and u can't tell i am wearing it all the only way i know it on it cause my lashes feel wet! and heavy. it kinda stick to the back of the lashes all gooey. i tihnk this qualifies for the trash since it was free. the tube is pretty color. but at last it just taking up space that i could have something else in like they say "throw something out u got to replace it" i feel a makeup shopping spree coming on.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2004 7:06:00 PM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

With several coats it did give me long lashes...but now volume. So I dont know...long thin lashes...ehh. Kind of differnt looking but I need more from a mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2004 1:28:00 PM More reviews by k_rec

I got this as a GWP a few weeks ago and LOVE IT. It seperates my lashes and curls them too. Very volumizing. Went back and bought the big tube!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2004 11:06:00 AM More reviews by birg

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got a sample of this and tried it twice. Twice is twice too much for this stuff! It is not that very bad, but by far not a mascara I would spend money on. It made my lashes "heavy", all natural curls disappeared within seconds. And, after a couple of hours, most of the mascara was sitting under my eyes. Very non-glamorous indeed.

There are so many great mascaras in the market, at far better prices. I cannot understand why a company like Clinique, owned by Estée Lauder, makes a mascara like this one. Spend your hard earned money on really good mascaras (Max Factor, Maybelline, Helena Rubinstein).