Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.5

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

I have chronically dry lips and am always looking for a hydrating chapstick/lip gloss. I saw an ad for Baby Lips, thought the packaging was bright and cute, and bought Smoothing Cherry and Peach Kiss.
Because my lips are always dry, I have a bad habit of picking at the dry skin, but I found if I didn't touch my lips they stayed moist for hours. The color is light and doesn't last as long as the moisturizer, but it's easily reapplied without a mirror with no risk of making a mess. Since I've been applying it before bed, I no longer wake up with dry flakey lips. I have a drawer full of all kinds of lip products and absolutely love these more than anything I've ever tried!

I bought this in the shade Pink Punch. The SMELL is lovely, however when applied to the lips it gets extremely obnoxious and gives me a headache. It tints the lips a nice hot pink colour which is really nice, but the colour sticks to any dry patches and makes your lips look worse! It is however very nice and slick on the lips and i enjoy the texture of it. The packaging was also very cheap looking AND feeling. I would perhaps get a clear one next time.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Purchased Peach Kiss. Luckily this was an inexpensive buy ($2.75cdn) because this is a near rubbish product. It has a peachy scent, but I can only liken the taste to something like peach-scented soap. There is absolutely no colour. The only plus is that it is moisturizing, but with the nasty taste I could just as well put on BBW My Favourite Balm. At least the scent and taste is better. I also bought Pink Punch. I will see how that one works out. Hopefully, I won't consider that to be a waste, too.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I brought baby lips in menthol and am on my second stick already. My lips always seem to be dry and as a result sometimes cracked. This product hydrates them so well (as well as using it during the day I put it on before bed and my lips feel lovely in the morning) and it was dirt cheap! I brought this from the supermarket and it was cheaper than the budget chap sticks. I loved the packaging, love the relieving and hydrating feel, it doesn't smell and to top it off, it gives my lips a nice glossy look! Will definitely be purchasing again :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

The packaging is what attracted me! I chose the pink punch. I'm obsessed with pinks! The shade is very electric if you layer it. Which i love. The only thing is..it leaves this weird residue on my lips..and i have to wipe it off and redo. It doesn't make my lips smoother or softer and if you have dry lips...the color collects itself on the dry parts. But its a cute little thing to keep in your purse for a little color. If you don't like lipstick or gloss. They also have coupons for it as well since it is fairly new.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am constantly using lip balm for my dry lips. Once I tried the Peach Kiss it made my lips feel so smooth and hydrated, Also, it gives such a great shimmer color to your lips. I have suggested it and everyone who has bought it loves it. I will never buy another kind of lip balm again other than Baby Lips.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I bought this in 'Quenched'. I really love the packaging because it is adorable!! It applies very smoothly to my lips, and feels very moisturizing! It definitely does not last up to 8 hours, thou. You will have to reapply. I quite like this balm, but the one thing I hate is the taste it has! It has that awful SPF taste that some others have mentioned - and it is disgusting! I'm so scared to lick my lips by accident or anything because I can't stand the taste. I don't think I'd repurchase, this one tube is enough. Maybe if they get rid of that taste, gross.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is nice in mint. Its clear, feels cushy on, and the scent is lovely. Its moisturizing and the packaging is cute. I bought this for my 10 yr old niece who also has very dry lips. She loves this, the packaging, scent, and I like that she using something with an spf even at her age. Any girl would like these I'm sure

I have the pink one in fruit punch. This is my HG lip balm. Let me tell u why. First off it moisturizes my lips nicely. It gives my lips a pretty pink color, almost a hot pink which is very flattering for my nc 20 skin color. Did i mention it smells very nice just like fruit punch. Go and get this if u love pink lips and this wont dry out ur lips or make them peel. It's my hg lip balm. I been using this for over a month now. The price is unbelievable- I brought this without a sale for only $3.

I like this a lot, its packaging is very cute. I have been using this for about 3 weeks now, I have the red coloured one. My only problem with it is that I just peeled an awfully large piece of skin off of my lips. I don't think that's supposed to happen.

Popular Lip Treatments