October 22, 2014 | 1597 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2011 6:54:00 AM More reviews by xningkexinx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This lip balm is awesome . It makes my lips really silky and smooth . I'm still on my first one but almost finished and I gotta say it's one of the first lip balms I can use up quickly . Normally I can't use up a quarter amount of other lip balms . I have the cherry flavour I don't really like the smell because it smells artificial and does not smell like cherry at all . The pricing is very cheap and the packaging doesn't loom very. catchy either . But overall I think this is a great product works really well and its affordable too and will definately be purchasing it again .

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2011 5:18:00 PM More reviews by Spider90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Black

Didn't see any advertisement for this. Let's just start this off by saying I'm a firm believer that lip balm can't HEAL the lips, only prevent chapping and keep them smooth.
. I lost my lip balm, bought the menthol one and it works fantastic. Lips are silky and soft to the touch, it lasts a long time and has no offensive 'feel' or stickiness when it's on. I bought the berry one on a whim because i forgot the other at home (winter, can't risk it!) and my boyfriend says it smells 'sweet sort of like candy' - i personally think it smells awful, it has a really artificial berry smell to it which sort of makes me feel sick when I first apply it. And honestly my sense of smell isn't crazy sensitive and it's very hard with make-up to offend me with the scent of a product. Will be sticking to the menthol one!
Packaging however it pretty cute, one lippy off due to the horrendous smell of the berry one. Menthol one, you're fine. Overall I'd recommend this product to you, MUA'ers!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2011 12:13:00 PM More reviews by blacksheep6293

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i originally bought this when it first came out in smoothing cherry on a day where my lips were particularly chapped. i slapped it on during the day and waited for a miracle to happen. As per usual after about an hour i wiped my lips wiith a tissue and my lips were maybe slightly smoother but just as dry as they were. i am also sensitive to taste in products and could taste the spf in the balm. Hmmm. this was then tossed aside. A few weeks ago i won the berry flavour in a maybelline comp and used it before bed. Surprisingly i woke up with lovely smooth, 'baby' lips! I will now be using this hidden gem at nite, so i still reap the benefits and dont wipe it off as well as not tasting the spf

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2011 5:48:00 AM More reviews by hepcat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is amazing - the best stick lip balm I've used and it made my lips much more softer than Chapstick/Blistex ever have. It also doesn't make my lips appear waxy like Blistex does, but adds shine as well as moisturizing my lips. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2011 11:17:00 AM More reviews by lynowens

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

A product that does its job well. I think because it's just like any other lipbalm that moisturises.

I got this menthol one off the drugstore because I was in need of chapstick for my sudden drying lips. (haha) the packaging attracted me due its bright colors, as well as its 'motto' - baby lips. I like how it goes on really smooth, colorless and tasteless (not an issue). A basic staple, definitely. One plus point would be that it has spf 20 in it? I rarely see such high SPFs lipbalm. Oh, it also lasts somewhat longer than other brands of lipbalm that i've tried too!

Yeah, I wouldn't mind repurchasing this. Not a must though!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2011 6:43:00 AM More reviews by ocicat

An average lip balm but very well marketed. Cute packaging and color. I bought the Cherry flavour. Found it slightly waxy, and not as moist, shiny and oily as I like. Less waxy that Bonne Bell Lip Smackers, but not as good as my favourite - Crazy Rumours range of lip balms.
Despite it's claim of SPF, yes, it has SPF, but not broadspectrum. Unfortunately many lip products with this claim have the same fallacy (and consumers are none-the-wiser) - only has UVA protection. No UVB filter. Thus NOT recommended form of sun protection.
Wish I didn't buy it and just stuck with my Crazy Rumour balms, but curiosity got the better of me........ !

rated 3 of 5 on 5/25/2011 4:10:00 AM More reviews by loveoverload

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the second maybelline lip balm I've tried and I got to say- the smooth lips one works much better than this. It was moisturizing and actually absorbed. But with this baby lips its more thick and kind of leaves a greasy feeling? I just dont really feel it absorbing well. I got this in orange- scent is light and tasteless so that's good (for me) . I'll try it for a few more days and update :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2011 4:51:00 AM More reviews by alee26

I brought this in Energizing Orange. I think it's just average in my opinion. Not the best to use if your lips are very dry/chapped but its okay for keeping them in their current condition provided they are already smooth. I find sometimes it makes my lips feel more drier afterwards. I like that it contains SPF though. :D

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2011 3:28:00 AM More reviews by bekahh101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have the Cherry flavour, and I love it. It smells gorgeous. I have tried but don't own the Berry flavour, smells delicious as well. It makes my lips feel nice and smooth. Sometimes if I'm not applying lip balm constantly throughout the day which I usually am, my lips get a little chapped as I wear lip balm every day. On these days, I find that baby lips doesn't really fix them as quickly as other lip balms do. So I would say this lip balm maintains smooth lips really well, however it doesn't completely heal chapped lips, though it does help. A really nice everyday lip balm, but not a real miracle worker.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2011 8:46:00 AM More reviews by loveali

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I won my Anti-Oxidant Berry lip balm, so I'm not sure how much it costs. Although I love it so much, I would buy it no matter what. I've been wearing it for the past hour and it still feels like I just applied it. It smells so nice too. My lips feel so smooth and because it's SPF20, it gets a 5 from me!