Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.5

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

on 11/18/2011 11:39:00 PM

Love this stuff! I'm a LS junkie, and I think I'm converting to just this. It has great natural pigment, very soothing and makes my lips look bigger. I bought the Peach Kiss, a great nude shade, and the Pink Punch. Just got today, and have mostly worn the pink, love this shade, but I think I'll buy more tomorrow. I paid $3.99 each @ Walgeens. I'm actually going to buy back ups b/c I know they will d/c. Can't believe, with all of my high end LS, I'm even saying this, but I like it that much!
UPDATE: after a week of use, this stuff really fried out my lips. Won't buy again.

on 11/17/2011 5:58:00 PM

I had dry, caky lips, and ALWAYS peeled them. Today, I bought this product, and well...♥♥Lips are healed(;

I have this in Quench, which is just the clear basic lip balm. I really REALLY love it! I'm very impressed. I've got a dozen different lip balms but I keep reaching for this one. I love this stuff!

on 11/17/2011 9:46:00 AM

I bought this in Cherry Me. I bought it primarily for it's qualities of a tinted lip balm. I was hoping to find something that added a bit of color while moisturizing my lips. It's so-so on both counts. The cherry tint it added was pretty enough, no complaints there. But it has to be reapplied very often, at least once each hour. It wears off quickly, so if you are using it as a lip color, it just doesn't hold up very long for that purpose. It feels decent enough while on. I don't really think it's doing a whole lot for moisturizing my lips,however. I was not bothered by any scent or taste. It has a bit of both, but I didn't find it to be very strong. I know many find the packaging cute. I think it is cute for younger people, or those who are really into "cute" at any age. I'm a little embarrassed to use it in all honesty. I feel too old to be using it, so I try to apply it on the sly. I will not repurchase, but will move on to another tinted lip balm in hopes of finding one I really like that is decently priced. (I thought the $3 I paid for this was very reasonable for a tinted lip balm. If only I liked it.)

on 11/16/2011 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I purchased this to find relief for my extremely dry, chapped lips and figured this might do the job as well as give me a little color for day to day. Unfortunately there was no such luck...I purchased the cherry one, I forgot the exact name. Upon application (in the car, sitting in the Ulta parking lot of course hehe), I immediately took note to the intense burning sensation these gave my lips. Similar to the sensation you get if you use certain 'plumping' glosses. The color was decent, a healthy, slightly red 'stain'. But my lips were stinging! Definitely not a good first impression. I gave it many other chances, but I couldn't get over the irritation this caused. Not to mention it smells and tastes like straight up plastic. It definitely didn't feel all that hydrating either, it had a very thin, wax-like consistency (if wax could be thin, does that makes sense?) that just seemed to sit on top of my lips and just kinda, well, sit there. My lips actually felt more dry and in need of moisture now that I think about it. I gave it 2 lippies for price, I think I paid 3.99 for this? I gave it 2 for packaging, it's nothing glamourous, but that doesn't really concern me as I'm more looking for something that will PERFORM, cheap packaging or not.

In conclusion, this product has poor moisturizing capabilities (in my eyes anyway), and if you're someone like me who needs something that is going to treat chapped lips, skip this. I can usually handle products that don't smell too pleasant, but I can not get over the smell of these and how they taste like plastic if god forbid you lick your lips on accident. All that, on top with the stinging/burning my lips experienced, this wasn't worth the $4 I paid. I won't even give this to my 14 year old sister. In the trash it goes.....I highly recommend Revlon's new Lip Butters over these.

on 11/16/2011 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I had seen reviews on this product and thought I might give it a try but I didn't feel like spending $4 bucks or so on a drugstore lipbalm but when I went shopping at my Kroger I saw it on sale for only $1.69 so I thought it was the perfect time to try it.
I got the Pink Punch one which I was very surprised by the actual color payoff on my lips. It looks to be a bright punchy pink but on my lips it looks to be a very light cool pink color which surprisingly looks great. It's the color I have been looking for in a lipstick and I was surprised to find it in a lipbalm. The packaging is cute enough athough I never judge a product on it's packaging so.. It definitely hydrates, I usually re-apply every hour or so just because I love the color and how it feels on my lips. I would say it's improved the overall softness and I've experienced less dryness since I have bought & used this product. I would rate it an A- - nice product.

on 11/16/2011 11:17:00 AM

This did not work well for me as a balm. I had to reapply several times through out the day. My lips did look hydrated which is funny, because they felt dryer than other balms I have used. I did not care for the "plastic" scent, I had purchased the Cherry and was hoping to have pleasant scent. No, smelled like cheap plastic too me, and did not care for the texture of the balm either. My hydrated looking lips could be the result of using vaseline at night, I would not recommend or re=purchase.

on 11/16/2011 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I purchased •Quenched, saw SIGNIFICANT improvements in about 4 days, going to get more.

Edit: I will no longer support this company as they test their products on animals. My feelings on the product itself haven't changed so if you aren't interested in cruelty free products please read on.

I received some of these as a bzz agent. I have cherry, peach, and pink punch. I couldn't be more pleasently suprised with these! I probably wouldn't have given these a chance had I not got them through bzz agent because of the ugly packaging and silly name. To me it seemed just like any regular tinted chapstick but I was wrong. It provides moisturization for my lips, which I so desperately need in winter, and also flattering colors. I am really not a fan of lipstick because I can never find colors that look good on me and they usually make my lips dry out but with these that problem is solved! I apply them every 2-3 hours just like with regular chapstick. I like them because they aren't too soft where the color slides off in a few minutes and they really do soften my lips. These also all smell great and you dont get an awful taste from them like with lipstick, just kind of waxy.

My favorite of all ischerry. It looks like a bright red in the tube but on its a subtle natural pinkish red. I like the smell of it too, reminds me of cherry candy.
Peach is a really nice nudish peach color. It smells really great too. I found this to be the most drying of all but I just remember to exfoliate before.
Pink punch looks like a bright barbie pink color in the tube but on its just a nice cool pink color. This one sticks to any dryness on your lips but if you exfoliate before like with the peach one it works great.

Overall I highly recommend these to anyone who hates lipstick but still wants some moisturization and color on their lips. I will repurchase again and again and can't wait to try the other colors/flavors.

on 11/15/2011 2:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Best lip balm EVER. Already repurchased.

Popular Lip Treatments