November 29, 2014 | 518 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 1 of 5 on 3/28/2011 1:22:00 AM More reviews by jessj22

I have dry skin and this product, after 2 hours or so after application, made my skin so oily! AND it practically melted off, i don't recommend at all, I would recommand maybelline dream mousse liquid foundation instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2011 10:38:00 PM More reviews by musiclives

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a really great foundation. What I like best is the consistency; it is very thin but provides a build able coverage and seems to blend directly into the skin like a moisturizer. The finish is rather dewy and I prefer more matte so I set with MAC Prep and Prime Finishing Powder which helps it last for the day. It doesn't appear to be breaking out my skin yet (I've only used it for a week).

Skip this if you have problematic or oily skin because it does not offer much coverage and does have a dewy finish.

I am a NC20 and wear shade 120.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2011 12:45:00 PM More reviews by Duster215

Saw this and decided to try it after seeing so many commercials and running out of my standard foundation.

I first noticed it was a great price compared to many other foundations that claim to do great coverage. I am southeast Asian (Vietnamese) and chose natural beige. It is non-greasy and not full of liquid when I placed it on my sponge, stayed put and was easy to apply. I also noticed I needed much less than other foundations. After I finished I loved the coverage!!

I suffer from hyperpigmentation and using my standard 24hr Maybelline concealer with this foundation my skin looked even and clear. Usually I need to use lots of concealer to cover up dark spots but this foundation covered them up in an amazing way.

I am very excited to try their other products in this "Fit Me" line. The only thing I would want is an SPF and possible salicylic to keep pimples away. Other than that very happy :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2011 2:26:00 AM More reviews by valentina555

i'm liking this. 120 is a perfect match for me. i would say it's more like a tinted moisturizer - only good to even out skin tone, not cover serious imperfections. sheer and light reflecting. feels comfortable. really nice product! would prefer a pump.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2011 2:07:00 AM More reviews by spilledmilk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This product is pretty good. I was attracted to it because the lightest shade- 110- actually looked light enough for my skin, which is a huge plus for me since I'm paler than a vampire. The color looks great and doesn't have any overwhelming pink or yellow undertones, so it matches nicely. However the coverage isn't enough for me. It doesn't cover my redness that well... I'm not oily but sometimes my skin feels sticky when I wear it, even with powder. It doesn't last all day and by the end of a 12 hour day it's mostly all gone. Overall the only reason I reach for this is for the color match.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2011 9:34:00 PM More reviews by adia1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love it as much as my Chanel Perfect Teint! So natural

rated 2 of 5 on 3/25/2011 9:31:00 PM More reviews by JoanOfSarcasm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really wanted to love this foundation. I looked for it everywhere when it was brand new and eagerly tried 115 and 110.

I'm about NW10 (Neutral-Warm), with MUFE HD 110 being an absolute perfect match for my skin. However, I first picked up 115 in this line, since it was the lightest available at my Walgreens.

Note for pale, pink-to-neutral girls: 115 is yellow. Seriously. It looked like I had jaundice. You'll need to try 110, which I've only found at Walmarts, which leans much more neutral (a good comparison would be Bobbi Brown 0 shades).

So once I had the shade worked out, I tried applying this with my fingers. The finish was dewy and on the sheer side, and it DID cover the slight discolouration on my cheeks. However, it looked patchy on me. In fact, most liquid-y foundations look patchy on my combo skin, for some reason.

The foundation lasted fairly well - 2-3 hours with a setting powder over my t-zone and no touch-ups in between. However, the patchiness still remained and it did start to look cakey on my forehead around my cloggy pores, so I'd definitely recommend some blotting sheets when you wear this foundation.

Overall, this is a great foundation if you need sheer coverage and your skin wears "liquidy" (but NOT water-based) foundations well. I can't speak how well it would work on dry skin, but on my combo skin, it was a disappointment. I ended up swapping this foundation away for Revlon ColorStay, which seems to work much better on my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2011 1:46:00 PM More reviews by sskatygirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

FINALLY. A shade that truly works on my super fair skin tone.

I've tried every "true match" foundation out there, and have a drawer full of once and twice used foundations from every brand and type - including mineral makeup, mousse, liquid, powder, etc.

The closest I've come is Everyday Minerals powder, and it's still a go to for me. But I bought Fit a couple days ago on a whim, and it's perfect.

It's full coverage, which is great, because most that are meant to match skin aren't; they achieve a 'match' because they're so sheer (I'M LOOKING AT YOU, ALMAY). The liquid doesn't go matte, which is actually nice; I look a bit dewy when I'm done, and if I decide I don't like that, a bit of powder fixes it.

It blends very well with both of my HG blushes (one is a stick cream, the other is a liquid). There are no lines or marks from it, just flawless coverage for a fair skinned girl.

TL;DR: I look more awake, fresh faced, and have a lot less blending to do. It's versatile, fool proof, and lived up to its rep for this blonde haired (red now, lol), blue eyed, freckled and fair skinned girl.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2011 11:38:00 PM More reviews by airkitten2001

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I wanted to like fit me, but the lightest shade was too pale for me and the second lightest was too orange. I compared my covergirl foundation (which is the only brand that hasn't irriated my skin with the exception of their eyeshadow) color and it seemed between the two shades- and CG classifies Classic Beige as a medium part of their spectrum. Maybe this will hang around for a while and be reformulated with more colors. (Fortunetaly I did not spend the money on it, Walmart had a promotion where they mailed a card with free samples of the shade bubbled onto a sheet and I tested quite a few.) Not for the palest of the pale, but not bad either.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2011 10:21:00 PM More reviews by lovelydiva

As far as i read all the reviews, most of the ppl dont like this foundation. Dewy and oily and etc. This is only my opinion, i was interested to try this because of the color range. Most of the drug stores foundations have very limlted color range. The color suit me quite well..It's not as other said, it is way dewy and take a long time to settle. For me it's not. It's so blendable and settle and match to my skin perfectly. It leaves very soft finish. I use Mac Stippling brush and set with my clinique powder. I have no problem at all. I go to school under very hot sun..It has SPF 18, so i dont need to wear extra sunscreen so that my face less shine as you all know most of the sunscreens are greasy and makes you oily..i'm loving this at the moment...i recommend you to try this out.. nice budgeted foundation..