August 28, 2014 | 1187 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2010 3:27:00 AM More reviews by yingvannie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

brought the black one.. very smooth and easy to apply..

rated 3 of 5 on 2/28/2010 11:44:00 PM More reviews by nattyd16

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So I got this a couple of months ago while on vacation, because my HIP cream liner dried out on me. I used it the remaining week I had of vacation, but I didn't really like it. I'm trying to put my finger on exactly why that is, and the best reason I can think of is the lack of pigment. To be fair - I like EXTREMELY black liner. I also was not to crazy about the application. I had to go over the line a couple of times, but that is due to the fact that I wasn't satisfied with the intensity (because it was opaque after the first swipe).
I'll just stick to my HIP even though it dries out before you can even get half way through a jar!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2010 11:31:00 PM More reviews by xxglitt3rxx

♥ Love it ♥ This eyeliner is good for the price you pay. After 12hrs of work it still looked fresh and it stayed on all nite long. Will definitely buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2010 6:18:00 AM More reviews by Xiaocat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Just got this in HK, in color brown. Very first eyeliner I bought, and like it. Used to heard from friends that this is with acceptable quality, and low price (especially as it comes with a brush). Some said the brush's too harsh, well, compare to the BB one, but I found it alright--yep, I've tried something worse, though that was a dirt cheap one.
However saw the sample in store quite dry. A little bit worried that if it would dry out too quick.
Would like to try the black one some time.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2010 12:32:00 AM More reviews by susu42

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Curiosity got the best of me with this gel eyeliner even though i have two gel eyeliner from other drugstore brand, anyway i returned it to Duane Reade after just 2 days as it was a dud for me it didnt have any staying power at all its winter time so can you imagine wearing this when it gets warmer its would leave me looking like a someone punched me in the eye im glad it work for some people but me it didnt.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2010 11:58:00 PM More reviews by jaxthebest93

I would buy this product again...but i wished i bought charcoal instead of blackest black. but overall it's ok. I'd rather wear Stila's Smudge Pot Gel eyeliner because it's creamier and nicer compared to maybelline's texture gel liner. But if you are looking for an affordable gel liner i recommend maybelline's gel liner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2010 4:31:00 PM More reviews by 1017

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this in the plum color and it is a very nice liner. I would be lost with out gel eyeliners. And while I will never give up Blitz n Glitz, this plum is a nice change of pace. It does go on nicely and feels very creamy. I am pleasantly surprised.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2010 3:51:00 PM More reviews by MichieKrum

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great gel eyeliner for the price. It glides on well and stays put all day. It is nice and creamy. I have it in black and brown. I have used it on my top eyelid and for water lining. It works well for both and does not smudge thru-out the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2010 11:09:00 AM More reviews by trujrzygirl

I've tried so many eyeliners and they all seemed to never last long than 1 hour on me, then I would have to reapply. They'd either fade away or smudge and look awful ... Annoying. I figured for the price of this Maybelline Eyestudio is was worth the price. And, low and behold !! It lasts ALL day on me - I LOVE it !

I would definitely buy again. In fact, it will probably be the only eyeliner I use going forward.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2010 6:35:00 PM More reviews by angelixia07

I use gel liners all my life almost daily and the others I've tried are-stila smudge pot, mac fluidline, bobbi brown gel and wet n wild gel. I would say that this one is quite decent for a drugstore liner and comparable to bobbi brown or stilla but def not better than mac's fluidline. I use black gel liner daily and I find that this one is not super black like mac's. The formula is a bit dryer and less creamy than mac and that makes it harder to apply, there is more tugging. Also, I need to use more and don't get the same intensity as mac. It doesn't stay on as well as mac, both of which isn't perfectly waterproof but this one is less smudgeproof. A lot of the product is gone by the end of the day and it just doesn't make my eyes pop that much like mac. I guess the price is slightly better its cheaper by like three dollars I would say buy this over bobbi brown or stilla's gel liners but not over fluidline.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No