November 26, 2014 | 1768 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2010 3:07:00 AM More reviews by joyousjoy88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this in brown! I love it! I plan to buy more soon! It took forever to find! But when I found it at the drug store there was only 1 so I bought it. I find that this does last a long time. Once it dries its good to go. It doesnt flake which is good. I found that my WnW cream liner would flake but this one doesnt. The brush is decent, it works well. Its not too stiff or has that hard feeling. I think it has great pigment. It depends on how much you put on our brush. Put a little, then its lighter, the more you use the darker. Common sense! Add some powder it helps with the smudging. I love the texture of this! Its creamy and soft and packaging is nice. The container is glass and the lid it plastic. Good product!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2010 3:01:00 AM More reviews by thisisntoriginal

When I first tried this liner, I had an enormous smudgy mess in the fine lines around my eyes. After that experience, I made sure it was completely dry and in place before I blinked too much and ruined it.

After learning that valuable bit of information, I have to say that this is quite a good liner. The texture is smooth and consistent while I'm applying it and it lasts well. The brush is pretty useless, but a good angle brush will fix that. Will repurchase in black. Eggplant has no staying power and the formula is nowhere near as consistent.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2010 1:42:00 AM More reviews by xenakkitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought the purple in this and OMG I'm not even close to happy. It runs like crazy and I don't really have a problem w/that usually. My mom loves this...but I just don't due to the fact o f the crazy running... :(

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2010 1:34:00 AM More reviews by blcandela

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this at Target not too long ago. I first seen this product on youtube, I loved the pigment displayed on the video and how easy it glided on her eye lids. Then I read the reviews on MUA. I was so excited, when i got home i applied it right away… I have to say, i was really disappointed. I know the deal… swipe a few on the back of your hand, apply on eye lid, then wait (to dry). I did the steps correctly… and what happened? it smeared/ smudged like crazy (I mean all over). Seriously, if you're planning to buy this product… DON'T, save up a little more and get something better. I agree with the pervious review, buy something you can rely on. I gave it 3 lips because; 1.nice (deep) pigment 2.additional brush 3.$10.00 is a lot but i spent more ($20 and up) on products that actually damaged my eyes (this one didn't).

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2010 1:05:00 PM More reviews by aznbunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am retracting my previous statements. This eyeliner stays on if you apply a little bit of primer, and I find that I reach for this almost everyday. I love how the pigmentation is really strong! Texture isn't the best - not as smooth as some gel liners out there but I still like it. I don't use the brush that comes with it though, as I prefer angled liner brushes.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2010 8:13:00 PM More reviews by pineappleaftermath

This is a great eyeliner - very impressive for a drug store brand. It's very similar to MAC fluidline, but I think MAC's is slightly better... I find the Maybelline liner isn't quite as rich in pigment and it doesn't apply as smoothly - I have to layer it to get a nice solid line, whereas with MAC one swipe is enough. On the other hand, Maybelline is cheaper than MAC and comes with a great little brush, perfect for fine lines and cat eyes. Both last all day (even with oily skin) and require some serious make-up remover to get off. I said I would buy this again because I think it's a great product, but I really prefer fluidline.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2010 12:06:00 AM More reviews by briii

this is like the cheaper version of macs fluideline and i love it. therye both very comparable but i think maybelline did a better job than mac. i love fluideline but after trying this i think i like it better. to me it lasts longer and is a little darker. this is a great gel eyeliner and i'd definately reccomend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2010 9:39:00 PM More reviews by pinay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have both black and brown of these. It's amazing! The best gel eyeliner I have. It makes me not want to try Fluidline and BB gel liners anymore. Why would I wanna buy something expensive when this one already does the job?

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2010 9:36:00 PM More reviews by cherokee_gurl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Coarse Eyes: Black

Overall, I like this liner (although I like the one from WnW better). It's not entirely bad, but it's not the best. It goes on smooth (at least for me) and it's easy to manipulate. I love the creamy texture and the color payoff. It seems to work well for me, and I only give it 4 lippies b/c there are other gel/creme liners out there IMO.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2010 9:17:00 PM More reviews by chaovivi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I was deciding to finally start using a creme eyeliner and couldn't choose between this or the famous MAC fluidline.
I decided to get this b/c of the great reviews and its cheaper =].
i really like this liner, it has good staying power and doesn't smudge.
and the brush that comes with it, isn't so bad! usually when product comes with brushes the brushes suck. but this brush had a fine tip and was very good at drawing a fine line.
overall, i'm glad i chose this over MAC.

EDIT: 4/13/10
There's one thing that i do not like about this gel liner-it doesn't have staying power. The formula is on the wet side and doesn't dry as quickly. after i line my eyes i go in and curl my lashes but the liner always smudges after i curl my lashes.
=/ i might have to go buy MACs fluidline after all.