E.L.F. Studio Powder Brush

Price: $

Price: $

synthetic, cruelty-free hair

on 8/17/2009 9:20:00 PM

I have a bunch of E.L.F. brushes both from their professional and studio line and I would have to say that this is my very favorite. The bristles are densely packed which can make it difficult to navigate across your face, but only initially. I use this primarily with my Bare Escentuals Mineral Foundation (in Light) and so far so good! It picks up a sufficient amount and turns my facial canvas into a porcelain China doll. Just make sure to follow the same process: dab, swirl, tap off excess, and begin!

E.L.F. always has coupon codes where you can get products for 50-75% off. Just check up on this website every now and then: http://www.retailmenot.com/view/eyeslipsface.com. continued >>

on 8/17/2009 8:00:00 PM

I absolutely adore this brush. This brush gives me medium to full coverage, and the bristles are super soft. I have not experienced any shedding with this. When I first got it, it did have a weird chemical smell but it disappears after the first or second wash. I use it for my loose foundation powders and sometimes I use it to buff away blushes that I accidentally over-applied (too dark). I stocked up on this brush.

I hated this for liquid foundation, but it's the perfect blush brush!

on 8/7/2009 10:52:00 PM

Okay. The texture and softness of this brush is out of this world. The top actually feels like velvet. I've used this only for applying my mineral foundation and have completely retired my Jane Iredale Handi brush.
The only problem (and not really one for me) is that the ferrule was loose. Fixed it up with some crazy glue and good to go. =)

on 8/7/2009 12:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is a great brush! This is very good for blush because it doesn't pick up too much powder and it blends very well. It's soft and gentle on my skin and hasn't shed so far. And the fact that it's only $3 makes me love it even more.

on 8/5/2009 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This brush is AMAZING. It is SO soft, and it doesn't shed. Why buy a $40 MAC brush when you can get the same thing for $3? I use it for contouring and blush and sometimes setting powder, it applies them all very well. I am definitely in love with this brush, and I recommend it to everyone!

For powder foundation it gives great coverage and I've never had powder foundation look so good. It was easy to get the foundation around my nose and everywhere else.

Applying liquid foundation with this brush was so much easier then any other brush I've used and quicker then using my fingers. Plus I got a great smooth streak free finish with zero effort in just a minute. Today was really the fastest and easiest time I've ever had applying liquid foundation.

This brush is super soft, and it was easy to wash out my stubborn Revlon CS. Also there was very little foundation left on my brush, I expected there to be more on my brush then on my face like with other brushes but that doesn't happen with this brush. Also there is no smell and no shedding.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

omg omg omg i love this brush. it's dirt cheap and you'd think they're like crap, but you're soooo wrong. I owe two of these and i use one for powder/blush and the other one liquid foundation. i LOVE it for liquid foundation more than anything because it blends sooo easily and flawlessly. i stopped using my MAC 187 after I got this and my MAC 187 is just sitting there haha.. i would def. get more if it breaks or something just because i love them THAT much.

on 8/4/2009 9:46:00 AM

I am amazed at how much I love this brush.

I had never tried E.L.F. products before today, and presumed that because they were cheap tey would be a bit rubbish.

I was so wrong. This brush is incredibly versatile. Would definatly reccomend!

on 8/3/2009 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I am in love with this brush. I don't own an MAC brushes but I can alraedy say that is my HG brush for powder, blush and liquid foundation. It does it all! Best brush ever made with an amazing price. I would reccomend it to everyone!

Popular Makeup Brushes