September 21, 2014 | 1867 users online

Eye Primer - Too Faced - Shadow Insurance, Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2009 3:37:00 PM More reviews by dotix

Since everyone's comparing this with UDPP... I am not a big fan of UDPP because to me, it is thick and it dries too fast. One thing I also notice is that it is easier to blend eyeshadows with this instead. Maybe I don;t know how to use UDPP... but I sure do know how to use this. First thing I loved about it is the container. It's hygenic and easy to reach almost all the product inside. It has lasted me through rain and shine in extremely humid weathers. Even when I don't wear any shadow I just slap some of this on and everything is fine. I don't think I will be searching for any other primer... because this already works. I get blendable, more vibrant and lasting shadows. Worth every penny.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2009 5:02:00 PM More reviews by cyncord4

Will stick with my UDPP for now, as I feel this one was liquidy and didn't have the staying power that UDPP had. The packaging is nice, and good to be able to squeeze out the amount you need, but otherwise not really too keen on this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2009 9:39:00 PM More reviews by loci

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Better than UDPP in many ways; the packaging, the texture, and so on. Its a bit oliy when you first put in on, but it goes away in seconds. This oiliness helps you spread out evenly and not dry out the lid like UDPP does. The packaging is SO much better than UDPP, squeese tubes makes you easy to get the right amount of product out in a timely manner, as well as keeping the product sanitized.
It works as well as UDPP. I have oily lids and it works the same way UPDD does.
I personally like this over UDPP, but if one day I can not get this or it gets discountinued, I'll go back to UDPP.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2009 11:09:00 AM More reviews by pootiebear1031

I decided to try TFSI after I had a reaction to UDPP. I like that TFSI comes in a tube which makes it convenient to get every little drop of primer out of the tube. The problem with UDPP is the packaging is very cute but I am not going to cut a bottle in half to get the rest of the product out. I am also very pleased with the results from this eye shadow primer. My eyeshadows look more vibrant and this primer makes my eyeshadow stay on for the entire day. TFSI also helps me blend my eye shadows and make my eyes pop. I know there are a few of us who had reactions to UDPP so TFSI would be the eye shadow primer of choice for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2009 4:31:00 AM More reviews by beesknees

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

No matter what brand of eyeshadow I use, it creases on me after only a few hours. So, I bought this hoping it would help prevent creasing and fading, and it really does. I can now put my eyeshadow on in the morning and after all day at work it still hasn't creased or faded by the time I get home at night. Really good product!
EDIT: A year after first buying it, my tube still hasn't run out. I will most likely try the UDPP next as I find that some of my MAC shadows (more the frosty textured ones) still crease, no matter how much or how little of TFSI I use.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2009 10:42:00 PM More reviews by theburlesqueshow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this! Easier to use than the famous UDPP, this amazing primer keeps my eyeshadow from fading and creasing all day- even my smokey dramatic looks. It also makes my eyeshadows looking brighter and nicer. THIS IS A MUST HAVE! Much better than MACs Prep and Prime, MACs Paints or Paintpots, OR UDPP.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2009 1:47:00 PM More reviews by Just_Sara

Love It!!

Pros:
-Cute, hygenic, simple, non heavy, sleek packaging.
-Eyeshadow stays put all day!
-Makes eyeshadow color more intense.
-Easy to apply

Con:
-Shadow is a little bit hard to blend.

For me its 4,5 stars. (In Holland we learn that 4,5=5 ;) so thats why 5 stars)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2009 12:21:00 PM More reviews by scarletspidertn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

Finally, a primer I can wear! The famous UDPP did nothing but dry my eyelids out-which is crazy since I consider myself to have fairly oily lids. I'd given up on primers & resigned to using paint pots instead. Then comes the Sephora FF & I decided to just try it. LOVE!

It applies smooth like a concealer would, keeps my e/s on all day & doesn't crease. I have hooded eyes so that's a major plus for me!

Another reason to love-it comes in a squeeze tube rather than the cutesy bottle UDPP has. You can actually get out the product without cutting it open. I would absolutely repurchase & recommend to anyone.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2009 11:42:00 AM More reviews by stilagrrrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't know why, but I felt the need to try an eye shadow primer other than Urban Decay Primer Potion or Benefit F. Y. Eye, both of which work very well for my oily lids. Unfortunately this product reminded me not to stray from my tried and true. I tried this under plenty of cream shadows (MAC paint pots, Stila shadow pots and Bobbi Brown cream shadows) and every time my shadow creased by the end of the day. Under powder shadow it wasn't much better - after a few hours, my shadow appeared uneven and cakey. I will say that it dries fast and has better packaging than either UD Primer Potion or the Benefit, but that was about it. If you have normal/dry lids this may work, but if you're oily I wouldn't recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2009 1:22:00 AM More reviews by vanessacolen

Packaging is way better than UDPP. The only thing I have to say is, overall, it's compatible with most eyeshadows I've used but not all. I guess it's the ingredients but with certain eyeshadows, it still creases. It doesn't leave any stickiness.