August 1, 2014 | 1643 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2003 1:39:00 PM More reviews by ErinK

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have never liked this. Not even enough to use the GWP samples that are free. Uncurls my lashes and just doesn't give the look I like. A bit too wet for my taste and I don't like the way the brush applies it. Lashes sort of stick together.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2003 11:00:00 PM More reviews by Merina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I don't understand what the hype is about. This does nothing for my lashes compared to my Mary Kay endless performance mascara which is only $8.50. Definicils weighs my lashes down making them stick straight and it smudges throughout the day, giving me raccoon eyes. In fact, all the Lancome mascaras smudge on me and there's no difference in formula, that I can tell. :( I was very disappointed, but that just means less money to spend! :)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/5/2003 6:10:00 PM More reviews by jenl173

I normally buy Estee Lauder More than Mascara, but I decided to try Lancome because I have heard so many wonderful things about their mascara. I was really dissapointed with the Defincils, it does make my lashes look really long, but the bristles on the brush are spaced to far apart and they cause some clumps. It also doesn't separate my lashes very well, although it's much better than anything from the drugstore. Thankfully I got a sample of Amplicils in the free gift, and I love it. It makes your lashes look full, long, and natural, and the brush is much better-no clumps!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2003 12:46:00 PM More reviews by Kiwikava

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is truly a wonderful lengthening mascara!!! I have pretty average eyelashes--they're neither short, nor long. Definicils gives me beautiful, long lashes without clumping or sticking your lashes together. I also have to agree with another reviewer about the mascara brush! It really is special and helps define your eyelashes! And like all Lancome mascaras, the black packaging with gold trim is so sexy!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2003 12:04:00 AM More reviews by mytheleneblue

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

the price makes the product unapealling.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2003 2:16:00 PM More reviews by bigbrowneyes823

I have been on a very long search to find the perfect mascara. This is the best one I have ever tried, so far. There may be something better, but for now...I think this is the best.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2003 12:45:00 AM More reviews by tinyham

I'm not too crazy about the brush on this mascara, almost too wide apart. I do get problems with clumps with this mascara. I received it as a gwp, otherwise would not buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2003 3:23:00 AM More reviews by starryapple

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this! this mascara held my curl, lengthen my lash and it volumized it a bit! this is a must have in my makeup bag! would repurchase again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2003 6:50:00 PM More reviews by sarahlittlecutie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Handing over this amount of cash for a mascara is painful but frankly it has to be done. This is my second fave as flextencicils or whatever its called is my fave. Good long lashes but not particularly curled. Greatd definitian and wand. Gread consistency of the mascara, not too watery like the drugstore ones. A must buy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2003 6:09:00 PM More reviews by swt_mimi

A very good mascara for dramatic lashes. The shade black is a true lush black and I only needed two coats for a dramatic look. It does clump a little but its nothing that my lash comb won't fix. Unfortunatly, I have super sensetive eyes and this mascara made them super red and itchy. This didn't hold a curl at all which is also a shame. If your lashes are naturally curled and if your eyes aren't like mine then go for it...a macara for those who wants long lashes.