Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara

3.7

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Acacia/Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Simethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT. [ /- May contain: CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/Iron Oxides]

on 5/22/2003 10:51:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

Nothing but good things to say about this mascara. The price is a little steep, but the quality is wonderful. This was my HG until Flextincils came out. I would reccomend this to anyone who loves and need a great mascara.

on 5/19/2003 4:45:00 PM

This mascara REALLY lengthens your lashes more so than any mascara I have ever tried - however, I do use it under Cils Booster. My only complaint is that is seems to take all curl out of your lashes - makes them very straight. Not a bad thing - just different? I think I like my Flextencils better for the curl and volume but this is still a good mascara - no clumping or flaking.

on 5/16/2003 11:19:00 PM

Ew! This totally ends up underneath my eyes... it flakes and smudges and looks all GROSS! I hate it. Also, it has a really weird odor. No thanks!

This is my favorite lengthening mascara. The lengthening power is amazing, it literally stretches my short lashes out. My favorite part is that it doesn't smear, flake or smudge, even after I nap. For the price though, I would buy this only after my gift with purchases run out.

on 5/14/2003 5:15:00 PM

I hated this mascara. After reading all of the great reviews, I was expecting so much more. I have very long, full, blonde lashes and this mascara did nothing but dry them out and clump them together. I found it to be very messy. I will stick with Clinique Lash Doubling over this stuff. Way better and a lot cheaper.

on 5/12/2003 7:04:00 PM

This is one of the best mascaras I have ever used. It lengthens my lashes without any clumping. I occasionally try new brands but I always go back to Defincils. It is well worth the money.

on 5/11/2003 5:52:00 PM

Mascara is just o.k. I give it 2 instead of 1 because I think the GWP is better! I always like the tiny sample much much better. I think the brush is small and condensed so it applies better than the full size. I do not like it at all. My lashes don't look any thicker or longer, just darker, and I think the color is a little flat/gray, too.

on 5/2/2003 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have very sensitive and oliy eye areas so I didn't wear mascara until two years ago, when one of my good friend introduced this to me. After used it for two years, I would say it's a good mascara, although I don't know whether it's the best one or not. It dries quickly and instantly lengthens my lashes. The best part is that it doesn't clump. However, it does smudge a little in a few hours.

As suggested by professionals from cosmetics industy, mascara should be discarded in 3 months once it's been opened. I'm not a frequent mascara wearer and so far I've never finished one before I threw it into the trash, so it's a very costly and wasteful item for me. I recently fell for Maybelline Full & Soft mascara, which is at least as good as this one. I will not waste my money on this again ! continued >>

on 4/29/2003 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

I have naturally "curly" lashes, and this makes them straighter for some reason, so I would not recommend for gals who want their mascara to preserve curl. The applicator also has a tendency to deposit mascara on my eyelid or outside/underside corner of my eye, which may just be my inefficiency, but I don't usually have that problem with other mascaras. Besides those two points, I like the texture and the end look. I got two gwp's and do like but am not sure if I will repurchase or not when these are gone. Maybe in the future, but I restlessly prowl for new mascaras in search of my holy grail.

Great mascara! I got this for Christmas. It's easy to apply (from the beginning to the end of the lash) and I found it to dry quite quickly on me. It lenghtens nicely and it doesn't clump, even though I apply it by zigzags... And great thing!! : generally by now the other mascaras I buy are dried out... It's still as fresh as the first day. And yeah the packaging is great and lovable... ;)

Popular Mascaras