April 20, 2014 | 1000 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Definicils Mascara

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2003 6:09:00 PM More reviews by swt_mimi

A very good mascara for dramatic lashes. The shade black is a true lush black and I only needed two coats for a dramatic look. It does clump a little but its nothing that my lash comb won't fix. Unfortunatly, I have super sensetive eyes and this mascara made them super red and itchy. This didn't hold a curl at all which is also a shame. If your lashes are naturally curled and if your eyes aren't like mine then go for it...a macara for those who wants long lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2003 12:06:00 AM More reviews by dlove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have yet to find a mascara that REALLLY makes me happy, but this one comes close. Never clumps, goes on smooth. Won't give you thick looking lashes, but will give you good long lasting color. Enhances length more than volume.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2003 11:04:00 PM More reviews by fm143

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I had high hopes for this mascara, but it did not live up to its hype. It was a bit like clumpy ink. It did not lengthen at all, and just made my eyelashes wet and clumpy. I curled them first with my shu uemura curler, but after applying this (and brushing out the clumps with a comb), the curl died pretty quickly. I'll stick to my L'Oreal lash out for now.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2003 6:06:00 PM More reviews by kitten75

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My holy grail of mascara. My lashes look so good with this on! Separates and defines so beautifully with no clumping. For whatever reason, I also prefer the GWP size - clumps less than the full size. But well worth the full price size!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2003 3:50:00 PM More reviews by Mysterygirl

Yeah it's $21.50, yeah there are cheaper mascaras but this is the only product I've given a 5 to so far and it's the only mascara I'll use until I find something as good or better. I've always had problems w/mascara smudging and giving me football player eyes. Not so with Definicils. It defines, lengthens, separates and lasts. The packaging is nice, too. The only note I'll add is that somehow I prefer the GWP size to the full size. An excellent product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2003 3:56:00 PM More reviews by violet978

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a very special mascara!
I only give 5 lippies to products I truly beleive in, and this is it!
It does it all, no clumps, super super length.
I can't say enough good about it, I love all Lancome mascaras nd this is the best one yet.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2003 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Viesha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

One word. OUTSTANDING. The brush is the best, and I wish my other mascaras had the same brush. It provides great lengthening without clumps and looks fantastic. I don't buy this product, only because it's too expensive. My friend gives it to me because she gets it as a bonus for buying some other Lancome products.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2003 3:10:00 PM More reviews by 1MegMeg

I did not like this mascara at all. I got the black colour free in a GWP (thank goodness, I would have been POed if I actualy spent money on it). It was very clumpy and made my lashes look like little spider legs. I even tried it a second time, thinking maybe it was my application technique the first time. Still very clumpy and spikey. I will be sticking with my Clinique Long Pretty Lashes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2003 7:28:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this mascara in black--the brush is by far the best ever, and the formula is perfect and non-irritating. Long, separate, fully defined lashes are what comes from using this gorgeous tube. It's expensive but well worth it. Excellent product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2003 6:57:00 PM More reviews by amber311_1

I love love love this mascara. This is by far the best mascara ever. It makes my eyelashes look so good, theres nothing bad I can say about it, except the price is a little much. But its worth it for such a wonderful product!