November 21, 2014 | 1828 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2005 10:20:00 AM More reviews by bubblegum83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is water resistant, so it does run quite a bit from perspiration or tears. I like mascara that make my lashes hard, so that it will stand. This does not give me the effect I want. I don't recommend this for Asians with small eyes and short lashes. Check out Lash Power by Clinique instead.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2005 7:57:00 AM More reviews by ChocolateSauce

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It does do what it claims - makes lashes incredibly thicker!!! But for me, unfortunately as i have sensitive eyes it is a little irritating after a while. Got this product as a free gift with purchase, i wouldn't pay 12.50 for this.

Removal is a pain, as you get loads of little particles INSIDE your eye. Eeeuuuwww!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2005 9:56:00 PM More reviews by lindaaaaa

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

got this as a GWP -- very satisfied with results however i think i can achieve the same look with maybelline or l'oreal for a much better price. volumes and lengthens to an extent but does not give the dramatic 'false eyelash' look i am constantly seeking

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2005 8:54:00 PM More reviews by Stiny

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well i got this in a gift pack and it's really good and doesn't clump for me...nothing special, but nothing's ever really special these days and if it is you'd have to pay like $500000 for it. I liked it, although im not sure how much it costs so i don't know if its worth it. Definetly better than the drugstore stuff though

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2005 5:11:00 AM More reviews by fashion_junkie111

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

hey! i'm an aussie girl but i get my dad to get me clinique stuff in the US cause its WAY cheaper!!! More than 25% saving. Anyhoo, about the mascara.. i think it's really good. i have two from gift packs one's reeeally small and the others a more realistic size. i have long eyelashes but they're light brown with blonde tips so when i wear this out my friends are like WOW you have eyelashes .. haha .. i recommend you buy this it's really good and it's 100& clump free. Good luck!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2005 10:13:00 AM More reviews by Ajziz

I don't think this mascara did anything speciall w/ my lashes, it just added some color. For the price I paid, I would've wanted a better mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2005 7:03:00 PM More reviews by SueD

I have tried all the major department store mascaras such as Darphin, Yves St. Laurent, Dior, and Helena Rubenstein trying to find my holy grail. On impulse recently I decided to try Clinique's High Impact mascara and have been surprisingly impressed. This stuff is great! No flaking, no clumping, goes on smoothly, great brush, and it lasts well. Who would have thought of Clinique for great mascara?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2005 9:06:00 AM More reviews by ziggy_medusa

I recieved a sample of this as a gwp- i liked it quite a bit esp. the thich brush which coats the entire lash. I have long eyelashes and this gave me a dramatic false eylash look-v.nice! But it is ridiculously expensive, AU$47!Why would i pay that when i can get better for cheaper from MAC or Loreal, even maybelline!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2005 10:02:00 AM More reviews by kyrah

This is my new favourite mascara. I have normal length (not short but not as long as I'd like them) but fairly sparse lashes. This really gives them a kick. I got a sample size in a gift with purchase in black, but I'll probably get it in brown when I buy it. For the ladies that like black mascara, this is a true black that really pops. It lengthens very nicely, and gives me just enough thickness without being clumpy.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/9/2005 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Alanoid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm sorry but I really don't like this product. First of all I just didn't think it was better than drugstore mascaras. The worst thing was that after a while my eyes began to itch and water. I have never tried that before, so that freaked me out. And the packaging broke from lying in my makeup bag on a trip that also never happened to me before. Maybe I just got a bad one.