September 22, 2014 | 1818 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2005 9:06:00 AM More reviews by ziggy_medusa

I recieved a sample of this as a gwp- i liked it quite a bit esp. the thich brush which coats the entire lash. I have long eyelashes and this gave me a dramatic false eylash look-v.nice! But it is ridiculously expensive, AU$47!Why would i pay that when i can get better for cheaper from MAC or Loreal, even maybelline!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2005 10:02:00 AM More reviews by kyrah

This is my new favourite mascara. I have normal length (not short but not as long as I'd like them) but fairly sparse lashes. This really gives them a kick. I got a sample size in a gift with purchase in black, but I'll probably get it in brown when I buy it. For the ladies that like black mascara, this is a true black that really pops. It lengthens very nicely, and gives me just enough thickness without being clumpy.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/9/2005 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Alanoid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm sorry but I really don't like this product. First of all I just didn't think it was better than drugstore mascaras. The worst thing was that after a while my eyes began to itch and water. I have never tried that before, so that freaked me out. And the packaging broke from lying in my makeup bag on a trip that also never happened to me before. Maybe I just got a bad one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2005 11:10:00 AM More reviews by appleqn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've to say that I'm quite happy with this. After curling my lashes, I apply 1-2 coats of High Impact Mascara and it instantly thickens my lashes for a more dramatic, noticeable look. It does not smudge easily either and holds the curl remarkbly well through out the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2005 8:34:00 AM More reviews by Lotos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I cannot understand why this has so low ratings. I use this and Hypnose from Lancome and have to say that both of them are great products. High Impact Mascara make my lashes so "feather-like"! no clumps or smudg just beautyful separated lashes, long, curled and still very natural. A keeper!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2005 9:50:00 AM More reviews by NancyT

This is one of the best mascaras I've used. It gives incredibly long lashes. I love the tapered brush which makes it easy to get to the fine hairs on the inner corners of your eyes. Huge rave for this. Also, the black shade is a very vivid black.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2005 3:40:00 PM More reviews by Shedeviluptuous

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I recieved a sample of this mascara with an order I placed...I applied 2 coats of this mascara to my very small lashes and I magically had very dramatic, long, volunized lashes. They looked awesome, like doll lashes. They were alittle clumpy so I deducted a lippie for that reason only...but I would definitely purchase a full size.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2005 11:10:00 AM More reviews by katherine11289

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got this as a gwp. I liked the fact that it lengthened my lashes and did not clump. Gave a great dark color. Great mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2005 12:26:00 PM More reviews by ILuvMyLipGlozz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS STUFF! i am a HUGE fan of dramatic makeup and i LOVE this! it makes my lashes so full they look fake! i get so many compliments when i wear this. no clumps either and its defintely BLACK. its 14 dollars, however, so im a little iffy on repurchasing, but i probably will :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2005 3:58:00 PM More reviews by PopStar48

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this in one of Clinique bonus things. I really like it. It thickens, separates, and lengthens my lashes. Overall a good product.