Clinique High Impact Mascara

3.6

water, copernicia cerifera (caranuba) wax, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, polyisobutene, silica, acrylates copolymer, aminomethyl propanediol, vp/eicosene copolymer, sodium hyaluronate, lauroyl lysine, pantethine, melanin, panthenol, hydrolyzed wheat protein, ethylhexylglycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, calcium aluminum borosilicate, pvp, propylene clycol, acacia senegal gum, isostearic acid, simethicone, dimethicone peg-8 polyacrylate, urea, disodium edta, bht, sodium dehydroacetate, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), aluminum powder (ci 77000), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), bronze powder (ci 77400), ultramarines (ci 77007), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)] [iln 30012]

on 3/16/2005 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This worked pretty well. It really coats your lashes, no need for re-application.

on 3/13/2005 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This thickened pretty well, lengthening was not that bad either, kept the curl, easy to clean, a little clumpy and no flakes. But it gets way too messy and smudges too often against my cheek. In that way, it made this pretty decent mascara worse. Will not repurchase and am giving my GWPs to friends now on.

on 3/12/2005 8:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i didn't liked this mascara.It didn't really do anything to my lashes, and it smudge easily=(,really disapointed.

on 3/9/2005 11:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My regular mascara is Clinique's curling mascara. I really like this one--it's a bit more dramatic than the curling, but my eyes are small and can use all the help they can get, so that's a plus in my book. The only thing I've noticed about this one in comparison to the curling mascara is that this one sometimes does come off a bit under my eyes by the end of the day, and the curling mascara never does. UPDATE: I've been liking this mascara more and more. It really opens up my small eyes and it seems to not be smudging any more. I curl my lashes, then apply this by wiggling the brush at the lashes base. It looks great and I will definitely be repurchasing. SECOND UPDATE: I love this so much now, I am upping to 5 lipsticks. It looks great even at the end of the day. I'm not sure why I had an earlier problem with smudging, that doesn't happen any more.

on 3/9/2005 7:41:00 AM

A Total waste of money. I have paid less with better results! It just made my eyelashes and look more messy!

on 3/6/2005 12:22:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

HG ALERT!!! I like mascaras that make me look like I'm wearing false eyelashes (without clumping). This one does that! Really long, really thick! High Impact is one of the best mascaras I've ever used. Also, it washes off easily with my facial wash without leaving black circles under my eyes when I wake up. 5 STARS *****

on 3/5/2005 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This mascara certainly didn't make my lashes look longer, but it is a good mascara. It doesn't clump, or flake off. I still needed to use a primer with it to make my lashes look longer and fuller. My only compaint is the tube it came in after awhile some mascara became clumped in the top and it was hard to open and close.

on 3/4/2005 9:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i'm a huge Clinique fan so I was willing to try this mascara. it looks great on, and it doesn't clump but at the end of the day i had nasty gooey black stuff in my eyes!! it took like 20 minutes to get all of it out!!!overall i don't recommend this to anyone, unless you want a bad eye infection.

This mascara works great for me. I have long, fine lashes and it plumps them without clumping. It is definatly a one coat mascara- it is gel-like so it takes a moment to dry.

on 3/2/2005 5:40:00 PM

i recieved this as a gwp and i think i like it... its s little gloopy if you put too much on but it does the job ;)

Popular Mascaras