August 21, 2014 | 1563 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2005 3:58:00 PM More reviews by PopStar48

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this in one of Clinique bonus things. I really like it. It thickens, separates, and lengthens my lashes. Overall a good product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2005 1:05:00 PM More reviews by tgparks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

clinique finally got a mascara right!!! This gives big, dramatic lashes. Noticeably dramatic. The plum and navy are pretty too-not too obvious as the colors are dark.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2005 5:04:00 PM More reviews by BelleBrune

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wear Long Pretty Lashes from time to time, which I like a lot. I thought I'd give this one a try, since there are occasions when I want a more dramatic look. This was kind of... blah. Not really a huge difference between this and the LPL, except maybe it didn't lengthen quite as much. No real volume to speak of, nothing extraordinary. Not bad either, but I don't think I'll bother with this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2005 8:59:00 AM More reviews by donna0101

I did not like this at all the first time I tried it. Perhaps I had an old tube the first time, but the 2nd time I really liked it. It was a wet mascara that separated well and lengthened okay. Thickened well. I would repurchase this. Makes lashes stand out pretty well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2005 10:15:00 PM More reviews by renita928

I got this from a friend because she doesn't wear mascara.. I really liked it and I was surprised by the poor reviews. It thickened and lengthened and I feel like it even curled. But maybe I'm just exaggerating.. Anyway, It didn't flake on me and even though it is pretty wet, it dries quickly. The brush is a bit thick so it can be a little tricky getting it on. I've already figured out how to do that though so it's ok. Basically this is just a pretty satisfactory mascaras, one of the best I've tried besides the shiseido one with the fibers (I forget what it's called)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2005 1:42:00 PM More reviews by brooklynchick

I received this in a gwp from Clinique and fell in love with it! It is the most perfect mascara I've used in forever! its very very black which I love, and by using just a few coats my lashes look fuller and longer, just fabulous! the only thing is I wish it curled them too since I do not like eyelash curlers.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2005 11:36:00 AM More reviews by emiliejolie

First, I must say that I'm pretty surprised by the bad reviews, since it's one of the best mascara I've ever tried.

My lashes are already pretty long, but this mascara gives them more ''punch''. Separates and darkens my lashes, to give them a more dramatic look. Doesn't really thickens though, but still, it does a pretty good job. The lasting power is excellent, it doesn't smudge and doesn't clump either. Moreover, it doesn't make the lashes dry and flaky! Yay! I think it's because of its glossy consistency.

Excellent quality, an overall good mascara. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2004 10:22:00 PM More reviews by honey_lust

I have a couple samples in this mascara, and this is one of the few mascaras that I actually like. It separates my lashes well and elongates them. I'd buy the full mascara once I use up all my samples :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2004 1:44:00 AM More reviews by Cheapchic

I rec'd this product as a GWP and thank God that I did. It's wet and clumpy, making my short sparse eyelashes look like those of Tammy Fae Baker. Because of the "wetness", the mascara is prone to mistakes during application. Now I have to redo my eyeshadow to remove mascara from my eyelid. My eyes start to water and react to the product. I now am forced to remove all of my eye makeup due to this mascara. High Impact mascara for sure! Just not a good impact though.

Note to self: Do NOT purchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/28/2004 6:32:00 AM More reviews by chico_my_dog

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was very disappointed with this product. Thankfully it was a free sample. It flaked a lot, but the worst part was trying to get this stuff off. It burned my eyes. At first I thought I just got soap in my eyes, but after a few times of wearing this stuff I realised that it is actually the mascara that made my eyes burn everytime I went to take it off. It didn't matter if I was trying to take it off with water and soap or even eyemakeup remover. This stuff just burned.