November 23, 2014 | 1566 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 3 of 5 on 9/24/2011 9:41:00 AM More reviews by BebeBear

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I actually quite like this lip balm. The packaging is cute, it does it's job but I just don't love it. The smell is alright, I'm not crazy about it. I do like it but it just didn't have the wow factor I expected

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2011 9:33:00 AM More reviews by kitten14

I have been looking for this for months after reading the positive reviews on here. I finally stumbled upon it when I was in the grocery store of all places. An hour or so after my initial application my lips felt very soft and smooth, and they were feeling kind of dry and chapped before that. This really improves the texture of my lips and makes them feel very comfortable. There is no waxy feel to it which is a big deal for me, seems to be the case with many lip balms on the market. I also love the packaging and the cute name "baby lips", a good name for a product that makes your lips feel brand new. So far I just bought the blue and pink clear balm but I will buy some of the tinted ones now that I have tried it. The scent is a light lemon cream in my opinion, simple and pleasant. I will most definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2011 8:27:00 AM More reviews by KatieLynn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is pretty much everything I want/need in a lip balm. I picked up the cherry version. It's moisturizing enough (there are better, but for regular daytime wear when my lips are in good condition and don't need extra TLC, this is fine) and lasts as long as you can expect it to. I love that it has such a high spf, and I really love that it doesn't have the funky taste so many spf balms have. The cherry scent/flavor is not very long lasting (fine with me) and reminds me of fruitpunch and/or starburst candies. Being so pale, I like to have a little color on my lips even if I'm 'just' wearing balm, and this gives the best hint of color.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2011 2:21:00 PM More reviews by newfaithinloss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Bought this in Quenched, which is a clear balm. Not bad. Smells like fruity pebbles. I'm 100% okay with that.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2011 2:18:00 AM More reviews by Katie75007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this on a whim in Walgreens for about $4; for once, I didn't happen to have any lip balm on me -- and I am very pleasantly surprised! I bought Peach Kiss, which looks nude and goes on basically colorless -- maybe with a hint of nude, but not orangey or peach. The formula glides on velvety smooth and seems to hydrate thoroughly, and it looks great on its own. Love! I might have to try the other flavors, now!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2011 10:00:00 PM More reviews by cassie1896

I LOVE lip balms, and this didn't really cut it. I was excited to get this because I saw this lip balm is apparently all the rave in Australia, so i got it right when it hit the stores in the US. it didnt moisturize my lips and didn't make them soft. It was almost $5. I own the CO Bigelow Lemon and blueberry lip balm and it makes my lips so much softer and was only $2.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2011 4:31:00 PM More reviews by GlitterGirl1977

I picked up 'Quenched' today and I'm really quite pleased! I was iffy about it after reading the reviews, but I found it on sale for 50% off, so at $1.79 it was a pretty good deal. The smell is pleasant, kinda citrusy and it glides on well. Not sticky at all. I would definitely buy this again - probably a different shade to try it out ;)

rated 2 of 5 on 9/10/2011 5:45:00 AM More reviews by cupcakeofmylife

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Disappointed with this product. It doesn't moisturize at all, just waste of money.
I figured that it also tastes a little like soap, and it's not nice.
What I do like is the pretty packaging for a lipbalm and nice smell, but that is just it. NOT buying again, EVER.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/8/2011 1:32:00 AM More reviews by amandamooo

When I first bought this lip balm I really liked it! I got the soothing cherry one and it smelt so good, not at all like a fake cheap cherry, but any who after awhile I started to notice that after about an hour it would dry my lips out and make them feel weird. Even chapstick does this to me so I stick to moisturizing my lips with bio oil which really hydrates them without a sticky feel. Also I know your not supposed to eat lip balms or anything but ofc they end up in your mouth anyway and this lip balm has a really gross taste. So yeah it's an average product and you could probably find a better lip balm by nivea.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2011 9:06:00 AM More reviews by arielicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was an ok product. Nothing fantastic to rave about. I got this in the Cherry flavoured one. It smells sweet but not nauseating. Upon application, it feels a tad oily but after awhile it's fine. Not super moisturizing cause after about 1 hr or so i'd have to reapply. This made me break out a little near the mouth. I'm thinking if i should finish this up or just go for a new lipbalm.