August 27, 2014 | 1732 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2011 8:24:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got color 115 and it seems okay, the color does seem to change a bit after its been on my skin for a bit. I didn't find it greasy at all, didn't settle into my lines or pores. I usually get oily in the t zone but didn't wearing this. The odd time I have done a light powder dust over top towards the end of the day. I also found I get a better finish with it if I use a foundation brush instead of my fingers.
Update: I took a lippie off due to the fact i am finding after several hours it seems to have worn off and it does take time in the morning to get it to look nice as well.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/20/2011 8:22:00 PM More reviews by luffkristyn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I hated this foundation. I wanted a medium coverage foundation for the upcoming summer months, and I was drawn to the idea and packaging of the Fit Me collection. I bought it for about $7 at WalMart, which is definitely a good price. I am NC15 in MAC, and I could not find an exact match of shade. The coverage is very light, and although easy to blend, I would not consider it buildable. It looks cakey and greasy after multiple applications, even on my normal-dry skin.

I believe the concept is great, and other drugstore makeup brands should follow in their direction. I loved how it matched you to concealers and blush based on your foundation match, but unfortunately for me, I could not find a great match.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/20/2011 5:06:00 PM More reviews by kiimmy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Horrible. Extremely sheer coverage, buildable to medium if you use half of the bottle. Very slippery and never quite dries. Transfers like your skin scares it away or something. Sinks into pores and fine lines, oxidizes, packaging is an annoying glass bottle with no pump. Nothing good to say about this foundation.

HOWEVER; for those with dry skin who are stuck with a drying, cakey, full-coverage foundation that they couldn't return for whatever reason, this foundation may actually work very effectively in making that thick foundation work for your skin. I used up most of my Fit Me foundation by mixing it with another foundation that was way too thick for my dry skin.

Ps, I got it in 210 which I believe was one of the yellowest shades. Still too orange for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/20/2011 4:51:00 PM More reviews by Elasinthe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Hated this foundation, it was a good color match but never dried and completely rubbed off at the smallest touch. Also i bought the lightest color foundation and concealer and they did not match the concealer was very orangy

rated 1 of 5 on 3/20/2011 1:37:00 PM More reviews by xxkaykisses

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

G.R.E.A.S.Y.
You aint got no alibi.
You greasy.
Oh-oh you greasy.

If your oily, run, dont walk, away from this. Its not oil free, and made me SUPER oily (in my not oily areas).
I like the light coverage and packaging, but this stuff is a hot greasy mess.
ONLY try if your dry.

35 out of 40 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 3/20/2011 12:50:00 PM More reviews by FemmeAuNaturel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Though every skin reacts differently to a product I would not recommend this for use.

Pro -- Upon application my skin felt soft, looked extremely even and dewy -- traits which I always look for in a cosmetic. Though the color range was a bit too dark for me, I still found it possible to blend easily to fit my skin tone.

Con -- My skin ranges from dry to very-dry and it's highly difficult for products to make my skin break out. However, this product made me and my sister [her skin type is combination oily] break out horribly. It gave us painful break outs that lasted almost a month and bruised my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2011 3:03:00 AM More reviews by tyshonae

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought it Friday, tried it Saturday and I am returning it today. I can't say much about the foundation itself because I tried it on and took it right off. The color match was not good. I have red undertone skin and the foundation was too yellow. I could see that through the bottle but since it was so cheap I figured I'd give it a try. I got 355. Also the color range is pretty bad. They are emphasizing on the fact that they have 18 shades. Okay you have 18 shades yet you make 2-4 shades for darker skintones? Fail maybelline, huge fail. And don't even get me started about the powders. 355 in the powder is waayyy too light!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/19/2011 11:17:00 PM More reviews by kittyandtito

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This foundation is definitely NOT for oily skin!! So please please please PLEASE don't buy it if you have oily skin. I personally DO have oily skin but i bought this the day after it was released so there weren't any reviews out yet.
With that said, I'll talk about the positives-
It matched my skin amazingly!! my skin had never looked so natural with any other makeup before. It has light-medium coverage. It makes the skin look very luminous.
Now Negatives-
i noticed that it does rub off quite a bit. if i ever slightly touched my face and then touched paper i would see a brown smudge and it was sort of embarrassing. also, upon application it looked very nice and dewy but after about 3 to 4 hours it was almost completely gone and i looked like a greaseball. not attractive. i won't be repurchasing. Reminder!!! My oily friends, please don't buy this.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2011 1:27:00 PM More reviews by blondex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like the blendability of this foundation, and the smell is kinda nice and baby-powderish. The coverage is buildable, light to full. I was ready to give it a rave review initially, but I find myself having to powder many times throughout the day because I get so greasy. For this reason I only wear it on days I'm not really "going anywhere" and I won't repurchase it. It also doesn't have a pump which can get messy. Too bad because the price is reasonable and it looks really nice when you first put it on.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2011 9:18:00 PM More reviews by MOWiEWOWiE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Maybelline Fit me foundation. It is the BOMB.com! I am NC43 with yellow undertones. I have dry skin and this foundation feels very moisturizing. I do not recommend this for people with acne prone skin... 310 is a tad bit light on my skin... but when I mixed 310 with 320 it is absolutely PERFECTO! I love the fact that the Fit Me has SPF18. I think it is best when applied with the MAC 109 powder brush. The foundation gives a nice dewy finish and I love the glowing look. This foundation def. reminds me of my NARS SHEER glow foundation. Many say that the Fit Me is the least expensive dupe for the NARS SHEER glow. I HIGHLY recommend it. & the package is SUPER cute! BUY IT :)