Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Meģ foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Maybelline Fit Me Foundation has a special place in my heart because itís the very first foundation I wore. (I didnít wear makeup until I was nearly out of high school.) I have 2 bottled in Caramel 350. The skin tone matching is awesome & 350 canít get any closer! I say this light to medium coverage with a natural/dewy finish. When I tried to build it & get a full coverage, it caked & look like a mask. Even though Fit Me in the foundation I wear most often & it's good-looking on me, I'm only giving it 3 lipsticks since it does not last. Itís oil-free, but still not right for my oily skin.

Because it's thin, I just apply it with my fingers & blend. Iím not sure why, but this does take a long time to setósummer or winter. It doesnít dry for what seems like forever! I will be honest in saying I donít think this makeup is truly oil-free. If you donít have any good primers or setting powders, I wouldnít try this. It doesn't last long & I read similar reviews from people with normal skin say the same. For the reason that I'm a greasy in a few hours, I now only wear this when I know I'm not going to be out for a long time.

Note: It transfers easily, so be careful touching your face or wearing white

on 6/10/2011 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I was surprised to see so many people hate this product. I suppose it depends on your skin type because I typically have a horrible time finding good products for my face that will not make me break out in pimples. I held my breath with this because it was so cheap, but I really love it. It's really smooth and doesn't stink. It also stays on pretty well. I love this product to death!

on 6/9/2011 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I was soooo excited to try this product bcuz i thought itd work wonders on my skin. little did i know, it is NOT AT ALL for oily skin!! i was extremely devasted. i used mine 3 times to give it a try and each day i had it on i was almost embarrassed by how oily/shiny my skin got from it. not to mention the packaging isnt the best either bcuz its a pour out foundation. it does over well, looks nice with finishing powder, but even with the finishing powder..my skin was ery very oily from it. PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS :-/

on 6/9/2011 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This foundation is GROSS!!!! Don't do it to yourself. I know you are reading these reviews and getting mixed opinions so you are thinking that you should just try it for yourself...DON'T! It's soooo not worth it. The only ladies that should be experimenting with this foundation are ones with extremely dry skin that produce no natural oil throughout the day. You may get away with a dewy look at best. For the first hour I had this on it looked flawless, applied effortlessly, perfect color match and pores appeared small. But after that hour I was fighting oil like I was fighting for my life!!! I swear I blotted at least 50 times all three days that I gave this foundation a try. My pores looked huge also! And I sit in a nice air-conditioned office all day so there is no excuse for this. I also tried the concealer which was a great color match as well. So thinking that foundation was the cause of the grease-face, I tried the concealer by itself with just some matte pressed powder on the 4th day. Same story...no good. I will stick to my HG foundation and powder which is Clinique.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

This foundation is not great, bit for me its not horrible niether, I love the glowy finish, some may see as greasy. The lasting power is not super good, a couple hrs on my combimation skin, maybe 3. So it works on occasion for me, also its super cheap and the color match is oh so nice! I do use this, would I repurchase? No. Will I use until I run out? Yes. Would I buy this knowing what I know now? Umm, probably not, but I gave this a 4, since I can't give a 3.5.
Edit: had to lower to a 3

on 6/8/2011 10:11:00 PM

This foundation has been used by me only twice before I handed it off to my sister to use. I hate it, I hate it. It completely makes me a greasy mess and is formulated for very dry skin. The color itself actually matched me perfectly, and the finish was beautiful for about fifteen minutes before it started to melt. The bottle is heavy glass and screw topped, so that was a bummer because I always prefer a pump. Fortunately my sister loves this foundation because of the blending properties and the various shades to choose from. I don't recommend this for oily/combination skin. Dry skinned users might have better luck.

on 6/8/2011 10:04:00 PM

The worst foundation I have ever used! It is so thick, but watery at the same time! It made my skin break out, My whole face was covered in tiny blackheads and red pimples! Never again!

on 6/8/2011 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

this is the most horrible foundation i have ever used. the stuff from family dollor works better. i dont know what it is about it but it makes your face look really greasy and my face is normally dry. there is way to much oils in this product. im not saying anything agaisnt the people that like it, but its just not for ME AT ALLLL!!!!!!!!

I am not sure you can get this in the UK yet- anyway I was in Canada and needed a light makeup so bought this. For the price it is really good. Goes out well with my foundation brush, and it has some good light shade match. I only bought the foundation not the other products and use it plus a concealer on my redder bits. It was the way the colour blended into my skin that I really liked. Excellent for the money- I will keep a look out here!

on 6/6/2011 7:21:00 PM

Horrible! I always see my friend wearing this foundation and it looks terrible on her! She has oily skin and this foundation just highlights that oiliness. I am gong to take her out shopping. The best foundation I have (And I probably used 15 if not more) Is shiseido dual balance foundation. The colour does not match and her foundation smudges always end up on my iphone after she is done talking on it. I am taking her foundation shopping!

Do not buy if you have oily skin!

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu