Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Meģ foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

on 6/12/2011 9:40:00 PM

Generally speaking, I like this foundation. I do not like looking like I am wearing a lot of makeup, so I like the sheer coverage. I have combination skin and, other than it getting slightly oily across my nose, it tends to lean towards the dry side. I think this foundation is meant for people with drier skin. The consistency of it just would not be good for people with oily skin. It would probably slide right off.
Anyways, it looks natural and the color matches my complexion great. I like how it makes my skin look dewy. If I feel like I need to I just dust a bit of powder on it to set it.

on 6/12/2011 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

The color was okay for this drugstore foundation, but the formula left my oily skin every oilier. It also looked heavy. However, the packaging and bottle are sleek and I'm glad to see that drugstore brands are taking note of modern designs in makeup.

on 6/12/2011 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love this foundation! I did find that some of the colours ran a bit orange and it can oxidize a little... but I love the sheer to medium coverage and the finish. I have normal to dry skin and this looks great. I dislike matte finishes and I breakout very easily. With this product, I can have something that gives me a dewy finish without breaking me out which in my books = perfect! Most of the bad reviews here are from people with oily skin; so I suggest if your skin is oily, stay away.
Edit - broke me out and does not seem to last very long, no matter how I set it. Still love the finish however.

on 6/11/2011 10:50:00 PM

This product was not very good. My skin became shiny and orangey after only a couple of hours (if that long). It was inexpensive which is always great, but not worth it in the long run!

on 6/11/2011 7:17:00 PM

I was pretty impressed with this product, considering the negative reviews here...I did not have high expectations, but I find this works for me. I have an oily t-zone, and I have no problems with it feeling slick or oily hours after wear. Blends really beautifully, actually, definitely has a "lighter" consistency. Could use a pump application, but that doesn't bother me. The only thing I notice is, it does leave a dewy finish, so I just set with some loose pwder and my face looks flawless..wears very nicely

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Maybelline Fit Me Foundation has a special place in my heart because itís the very first foundation I wore. (I didnít wear makeup until I was nearly out of high school.) I have 2 bottled in Caramel 350. The skin tone matching is awesome & 350 canít get any closer! I say this light to medium coverage with a natural/dewy finish. When I tried to build it & get a full coverage, it caked & look like a mask. Even though Fit Me in the foundation I wear most often & it's good-looking on me, I'm only giving it 3 lipsticks since it does not last. Itís oil-free, but still not right for my oily skin.

Because it's thin, I just apply it with my fingers & blend. Iím not sure why, but this does take a long time to setósummer or winter. It doesnít dry for what seems like forever! I will be honest in saying I donít think this makeup is truly oil-free. If you donít have any good primers or setting powders, I wouldnít try this. It doesn't last long & I read similar reviews from people with normal skin say the same. For the reason that I'm a greasy in a few hours, I now only wear this when I know I'm not going to be out for a long time.

Note: It transfers easily, so be careful touching your face or wearing white

on 6/10/2011 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I was surprised to see so many people hate this product. I suppose it depends on your skin type because I typically have a horrible time finding good products for my face that will not make me break out in pimples. I held my breath with this because it was so cheap, but I really love it. It's really smooth and doesn't stink. It also stays on pretty well. I love this product to death!

on 6/9/2011 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I was soooo excited to try this product bcuz i thought itd work wonders on my skin. little did i know, it is NOT AT ALL for oily skin!! i was extremely devasted. i used mine 3 times to give it a try and each day i had it on i was almost embarrassed by how oily/shiny my skin got from it. not to mention the packaging isnt the best either bcuz its a pour out foundation. it does over well, looks nice with finishing powder, but even with the finishing powder..my skin was ery very oily from it. PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS :-/

on 6/9/2011 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This foundation is GROSS!!!! Don't do it to yourself. I know you are reading these reviews and getting mixed opinions so you are thinking that you should just try it for yourself...DON'T! It's soooo not worth it. The only ladies that should be experimenting with this foundation are ones with extremely dry skin that produce no natural oil throughout the day. You may get away with a dewy look at best. For the first hour I had this on it looked flawless, applied effortlessly, perfect color match and pores appeared small. But after that hour I was fighting oil like I was fighting for my life!!! I swear I blotted at least 50 times all three days that I gave this foundation a try. My pores looked huge also! And I sit in a nice air-conditioned office all day so there is no excuse for this. I also tried the concealer which was a great color match as well. So thinking that foundation was the cause of the grease-face, I tried the concealer by itself with just some matte pressed powder on the 4th day. Same story...no good. I will stick to my HG foundation and powder which is Clinique.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

This foundation is not great, bit for me its not horrible niether, I love the glowy finish, some may see as greasy. The lasting power is not super good, a couple hrs on my combimation skin, maybe 3. So it works on occasion for me, also its super cheap and the color match is oh so nice! I do use this, would I repurchase? No. Will I use until I run out? Yes. Would I buy this knowing what I know now? Umm, probably not, but I gave this a 4, since I can't give a 3.5.
Edit: had to lower to a 3

Video Reviews & Tutorials

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl