November 27, 2014 | 1048 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2011 4:55:00 AM More reviews by yoyocanary

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I am NC15 in MAC, Siberia in NARS SG, etc. Very light but warm undertones. I have the color 110, and it matches my skin perfectly. It's a really lightweight foundation, but it covers blemishes/imperfections/discoloration really well. It doesn't crease in fine lines either, and it lasts really well on my very dry skin all day without needing touch ups. It gives a soft, dewy finish to the skin but not shiny or oily looking. I apply it with a flat foundation brush, and it always looks amazing. The price is really great. The only problem with this is, as usual, I wish it came with a pump. I hate wasting my foundation by pouring too much.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2011 7:45:00 PM More reviews by lemonpopper

OMG I LOVE THIS! It was only $7 CAD (Walmart) which is so cheap compared to other Canadian drug stores, and it's pretty much the same price, you can get it for in the US. I got this in 225, but it was a little too dark, and had too many red undertones. I like the natural feel and look on my skin, and it's really lightweight and breathable. The coverage is light to medium-buildable coverage. It has a nice smell compared to other foundations, because it doesn't smell like makeup, it smells like a nice soft creamy, kind of moisturizer, which I think is really nice. If you plan on buying this be sure to test it out first. There were no testers at Walmart unfortunately. I tested it out at a different drugstore previously, but forgot the shade :(.
EDIT: This foundation wears horribly!! it simply melts off after maybe 3 hours. whenever I go to remove my makeup when I go home, I always look at the cotton pad and ask myself "where did the foundation go?". This is also extremely slick and oily, despite the fact of it being oil free. Definitely has a dewy finish, oily skin beware. I'm definitely going to steer clear of this in the future. currently loving rimmel lasting finish.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2011 9:19:00 PM More reviews by LauraAnn13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is by far my favorite foundation! Its not cakey and thick. You can't really tell im even wearing it but it still has the coverage i need.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2011 1:01:00 AM More reviews by bluesunshine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love Love Love this ! I absolutely love this foundation ! It is so light. Feels like I'm wearing no makeup ! I have dry skin so I don't see it working for oily skin at all. Skin looks so dewy ! For 649 I'm grabbing my self a couple extra bottles ! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2011 1:01:00 AM More reviews by muddlepup

never dreaming i would like this stuff, i bought it. And I do like it. And that is saying someone who has always worn heavy matte foundation. This is light and blendable and is just real user friendly. my skin is pretty good (i.m 47 so there is some fine wrinkles) but it does not settling in the creases.

what i like the most is it is foundation for when your in a hurry. Its blendability is fab so you can just dot it with fingers and go. Maybu a light primer underneath would be better also. i use both on and off.

You really have to have pretty good skin to start or use a good stand on its own concealor before you apply this foundation.

i like this alot!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2011 12:13:00 AM More reviews by akn8v

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

In my humble opinion, this is a good drugstore foundation with a fantastic price. I got color 310. The coverage is light/medium and super easy to apply...blends effortlessly. What I really love about this is: doesn't accentuate fine lines or pores and does not cake. It isn't matte and isn't dewy...kind of like Nars Sheer Glow (IDK)....just a soft, flawless finish. I agree with the other posters that this will only cover minor imperfections definitely not major ones. The finish is lovely and lasts all day. If you are oily, you will need to blot and/or powder quite a bit throughout the day (ZERO oil control in this product) but you should be used to that if you are oily. I am. However, this did not make me oiler either but there is all day maintenance/work for oily skin if you wear this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2011 8:36:00 PM More reviews by illeyad

The only thing about this product that Fit Me, was the shade. The shade selection for this product line is undoubtedly excellent, however the quality of this foundation is questionable. I suppose I should not have expected too much from a $10 foundation, but a girl can Dream.

PROS: (1) Smooth and easy application. (2) Does not accentuate dry spots. (3) dewy finish. (4) Evens out complexion. (5) Perfect match- rare for my pale complexion with warm yellow undertones.

CONS: (1) Cannot layer this foundation otherwise it will appear cakey. (2) Appears oily after 3-4 hours of wear. (3) Post removing this foundation, my skin continued to produce excess oil. (4) Foundation made my skin break out after 5 days of wear. (5) Accentuates lines, after a few hours, foundation creases wear lines are present- for example my foundation would crack after a few hours in areas such as around my mouth or just under my eyes where I smile. (6) Pump would be preferable to prevent oxygen from oxidizing the foundation over time, and keeping it hygienic.

Overall this product is probably ideal for those who have great skin (not acne prone) who are just looking to achieve an even complexion. Albeit a tinted moisturizer would probably be just as effective, if not, better.

Happy Shopping!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2011 8:01:00 PM More reviews by stelice

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation! Had my fair share of liquid foundations that I have only used once or twice due to them being too heavy, caking, not enough coverage, etc..
I honestly wasn't expecting the product to be this good. Coverage is alright if you have no major imperfections; it's enough to hide minor ones. It goes on light and I can barely feel it in my skin unlike some higher end liquid foundations and after a few hours it still looked just as good as when I first applied it. The packaging isn't that great however; I have a tendency to pour too much of the product. This would definitely replace my mineral foundation for everyday use.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2011 11:39:00 AM More reviews by jenniff25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried just about all of the foundations you can think of out there, from high end to low end brands. I love this foundation because it truly does what it claims. It provides fresh, natural coverage without being cakey, drying or oily. This product will enhance your skin, not mask it! I'm an nc30-nc35 in most Mac foundations and powders and 310 suits me perfectly! I will probably switch to 315 in the summer when I'm super tanned. I would recommend this foundation to almost everybody, except those with oily skin. I have extremely sensitive skin and usually cannot wear foundation or powders very long. This product has exceeded my expectations though. I have been using this foundation for a week and no breakouts or irritation!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2011 10:36:00 AM More reviews by Georgina23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this foundation. It is def not full coverage but if looks nice and satiny. Not for me though because I have oily skin, however, this looks nice on dry skin.