January 25, 2015 | 1573 users online

Liquid - MAC - Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2010 6:23:00 PM More reviews by giota

This is definitely the best MAC make-up I've ever used...It offers a good coverage and it doesn't look like a "mask"...It is also long-lasting even when it comes to high temperatures...I live in Athens,so I need a make-up which does not melt during spring or summer months..This is an ideal make up for me!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2010 2:35:00 PM More reviews by Saga17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

At first I didn't care much for this but then I realized that you get such an even application with a foundation brush that it looks almost perfect! I gotta say that this seems to turn a bit oily after a few hours but then I just pat my face a bit with blotting paper and I'm all good again. I like the covarage of this and the fact that you can apply this several times to make the finish more concealing, if needed. One more thing though... the color selection is bad. It didn't have a fair enough shade for me so I'm using NC15 and BLENDING it like there's no tomorrow.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2010 11:19:00 PM More reviews by Adriana265

An average foundation to be honest. It looks good when first applied but I soon became a greasy mess (I have normal skin) and it started to oxidise, making me look rather orange. Coverage is medium-buildable and the texture of the foundation is pretty easy to spread. It lasts all day and didn't break me out, but I don't want a greasy orange face throughout the day. Not to mention - it doesn't even come with a pump and there are so many cheaper dupes for this. It's so average. Wouldn't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2010 8:53:00 AM More reviews by lauren5millar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love this. is the best foundation for smooth total flawless coverage and you can get it in that many shades that you can always get the right one for you. i am the palest nc 15, covers under eye circles and spots so you hardly need any concealer at all. i really do love it, my HG foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2010 2:29:00 PM More reviews by Ari08

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I need full coverage foundation due to post acne scarring and have always used revlon c/s foundation. I recently tried this foundation and althought it doesn't give me the exact coverage revlon does, i like it.
What I like best about it is that it does not leave me feeling like I have a "mask" on the way revlon c/s does. I'm assuming its the formulas that are different. I also like that this foundation appears to match me better.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2010 7:28:00 PM More reviews by Theoczek

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

A great coverage definitely a HIGH coverage. Kinda pricey and like all liquid foundations and concealers from mac, it broke me out. Would not use daily but maybe on special occasions. I have friends that mix 1:1 of this and their daily foundation and it looks really good on them just an idea.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2010 12:33:00 AM More reviews by johnaleeG

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i happen to LOVE this product! I have pretty normal skin and this foundation (when blended well) dries amazing. It's a matte finish medium coverage foundation. And for the days i want lighter coverage, i mix it with a pump of clinique DD moist. I use a stippling brush to apply this, but honestly even your fingers do the trick. It blends easily and doesn't dry too fast. The packaging kinda sucks because it doesnt come with a pump but they are sold at mac counters and stores. Yes, it does have a smell, but to me it smells like foundation! The smell goes away when it dries anyways. I recommened this product for people with normal to oily skin. It dries really matte, so if you already have dry skin or even just dry patches it might look a little cakey.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2010 5:32:00 AM More reviews by ella2201

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

In order for you to make the most of this product you must buy the pump that mac sells for this bottle. It makes getting the product out a lot easier.
I actually love this foundation, I know it smells awful but after the first 5 minutes you dont notice it anymore.
I was hesitant at first because I really didnt want a super thick foundation that would look 'obvious.' However I work in a hospital and so reapplication throughout the day is not something I can do easily and so I needed a foundation that would last.
On application this foundation is actually not that heavy, I only use a tiny amount which is enough to cover my whole face, and all its imperfections, without making me look like I'm wearing a mask. I also like the finish, it's matt, but not in an unatural way. Whats more, if I apply this and then buff on mac's prep + prime transparent finishing powder, my makeup lasts all day. Pretty fantastic considering how hot hospital wards are! This is currently my favourite foundation.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2010 4:58:00 AM More reviews by kimdao90

This was my first liquid foundation I have tried. I wanted a full coverage foundation and I was recommended to buy this. I got a MAC SA to help me find my colour match. I used it for a week and loved it, the coverage was great and really made it look like I had perfect skin. The colour matched me perfectly (I was using NC25).

However after a week I started breaking out. I also got strange red bumps on the side of my face. My face got really itchy so I stopped using the foundation. After 2 weeks I thought I'd give the foundation another try, it broke me out again the next morning. I had to return this product as I couldn't use it anymore.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2010 2:32:00 AM More reviews by leticia212

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation it stays on forever! I don't use a brush to put it on though I do love the look with a brush but I think it grabs way to much foundation and it feels heavy. So I just use my hands and I actually then buff bare escentuals into it has a powder since its iridescent it looks really pretty and fresh and stays on literally for hours! I have it on from 7am till 10pm somedays and I have oily skin. I think the people who are consistently getting breakouts from this are people who need to cleanse there face better, I have the clarisonic and never get breakouts from this foundation and i have sensitive acne prone skin.