BeneFit Cosmetics BADgal Lash

3.1

on 6/11/2008 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This mascara didn't do anything for me!! It is a bit over priced!! I def. would not buy this again!!

I'm very surprised i've never reviewed this because i love this mascara! Its definitely one of my favorites, as it lengthens and thickens brilliantly! The only thing i will complain about is that the brush is a little too big and i'm apt to make to odd mistake, which is a bit annoying but it is a great mascara!

on 6/10/2008 9:41:00 AM

I love this mascara. I have straight, thin lashes. I curl them first, use the primer from loreal double extend waterproof mascara and then apply this. It's really black, black which i love. I don't like brown mascara. It makes my lashes long and full which is a hard task. It doesnt flake or smudge. This is my HG mascara. I've tried them all, really I have.

EDIT: I loved this mascara but it dried up after about 6 weeks every time and also when my eyes watered it got in my undereye area. Maybelline Full and Soft is my new HG believe it or not. Who new!

on 6/10/2008 4:27:00 AM

not bad, but I am not one for the HUGE brush although if benefit were to shrink this baby down it would be such a lovely brush. formula is eh, could be improved but good.

on 6/10/2008 1:36:00 AM

I picked up this mascara after hearing so many good things about it. It is definitely worth $19. Great-great product but the only thing it didnít make my lashes thick enough for my taste, but I just started using primer, so that pretty much took care of it! It made my lashes super long, super black and super full! Great buy! I will purchase again without a doubt. It is also works great over Cover girl Lash Blast, or Diorshow, you will get false eyelash look, trust me!
It doesnít smudge, run or dries out. Brush a little big, but nothing to worry about, little practice and you will be good to go!
Go get this awesome product!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I didn't buy this - it was part of a BeneFit pack I won in a charity auction. I am a mascara addict & I put this on par with DiorShow, behind YSL Faux Cils. It's more of a natural dramatic look for me, if that makes sense! Faux Cils almost does look like false eyelashes, whereas Bad Gal makes it look like MY lashes are long & thick. It does make them curl a little as well.

It doesn't clump or smudge really, but it can go on my eye lids sometimes when I apply it. That's the only flaw I can really give it - the brush is slightly awkward & it can easily transfer onto my skin. Also, if my eyes water even the slightest bit, then it can get really messy for a non waterproof mascara. I would happily re-purchase & continue to use this or DiorShow for casual nights out...

on 6/4/2008 7:25:00 PM

one of the worst mascaras i've ever tried. does NOTHING.waaaaay over priced. very drying and the brush sucks at depositing color.

on 6/2/2008 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is the HG item for me. My eyes a pretty watery and I'am always rubbing them (allergies...) and this one stayed on didn't give me the racoon eyes. When they say bad gal they are right on, this HG gives you big sexy full lashes all day long... and by the way I've used all of the LancŰm mascara's, the Guerlain, the Diorshow and blackout, the smashbox (crappp) and this is by far the best...and it's not that expensive.

on 5/31/2008 10:44:00 AM

Rubbish. Doesnt do anything than blacken my lashes...and what mascara of any brand or price doesnt do that? Its all hyped up marketing that i thik that must sell this product. The brush is more akward than anything, its so easy to get the mascara where you dont want it, and so hard to get the mascara where you do want it. Adds no curl or length. Overpriced as well, i have a similar view on other benefit products

on 5/30/2008 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

When the ma put the mascara on me, I could totally tell a huge difference. Mind you, I don't really have long or full eyelashes to start with, but when the product was applied, I felt as though my eyes popped. My eyelashes seemed longer and fuller! I would definitely recommend this mascara!

Popular Mascaras