November 26, 2014 | 1836 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - BADgal Lash

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2008 2:44:00 AM More reviews by abcstine

I like this product; I walked into a department store just browsing, wanting to possibly try a new mascara and walked out with this one... many people compare it to diorshow, and for me it works just as well (I own both). I have medium length lashes and I don't have any problems with smudging or flaking.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2008 10:31:00 PM More reviews by courtly101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm surprised at all the bad reviews! I love this mascara. The big brush is a little tricky to use, which is why I knocked off a lippie. But besides that, this product is awesome. It lengthens, thickens, and separates.
This product is rather expensive, though.. So I ordered some NYX doll lash mascara and I'm going to give that a try :]

rated 1 of 5 on 5/16/2008 1:03:00 PM More reviews by barefootcassandra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara was a huge disappointment. The name rocks, and pulled me in. The brush is fantastic. But it would not layer! It looked like I was painting black tinted water on my lashes. I returned to Sephora and was very happy about that.
The bad gal who wears this also has bad lashes.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/13/2008 11:44:00 PM More reviews by sushibuns

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

not worth 25 bucks clumps like hell i prefer lancome

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2008 4:17:00 PM More reviews by xxsophiemckennaxx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is great !! the brush is massive and it makes lashes log and volumised like i have never seen before!! don't put to many layers on though because it will go clumpy but 2 lightly brushed on layers will bring great lashes and never give that horrible spider lashes!!.... i got it as a present and not sure the price but will last you long and the best you'll get ... well the best i got!! TIP: maybeline mascara's are terrible don't bother with them! and mac ones aren't worth the money there not great and don't give much volume!
TIP: don't use and eyelash curler before it doesn't make a difference with this mascara
also with water this products goes very easily

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2008 2:51:00 AM More reviews by LucieFurr

I love love love this mascara. I have really thick yet super short eyelashes and Bad Gal makes them look so nice and perfect. I also have super oily eyelids and this stuff doesn't dissolve or break down and give me panda no matter how oily I get. HG.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2008 5:17:00 AM More reviews by dontknowwhy

I am a big fan of this mascara. It thickens and lengthens my lashes without clumping them together. Plus, the formula is great for adding a couple extra coats! I took off one lippie though because it seems to dry quickly in the tube, and therefore I usually have to buy a new one in a month because the formula isn't as bold as it was.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2008 12:18:00 AM More reviews by weeks919

Loooooooove!!!!

I had heard the hype and always planned on getting around to buying some. Today I was at Sephora and they had a minitube for $9 and I immidiatley got one. My lashes are huge! Def. Repurchase! Also, the brush is huge and really distrubutes this stuff evenly!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2008 11:15:00 AM More reviews by newobsession

I got this in blue because I wanted a blue mascara and it was a new item, so I bought it. It volumizes and lenghtens, but I really prefer black mascara instead because it makes my lashes stand out more.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2008 1:25:00 PM More reviews by smallgreenbirds

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I did not buy this product, my best friend unfortunately did and found this particular mascara did nothing for her. So, she decided to just give it to me because I'm obessed with eyelashes. Anyway, I have basically every mascara there is including this mascara's rival DiorShow which I absolutely hated. I have medium length eyelashes - after curling, coating with Bad Gal waiting a few seconds, combing out any clumps with my metal eyelash comb re-curling close to the root and reapplying I was very pleased. The fat brush I find gives a my lashes a very "thick" look which is hard to find these days. I am very pleased with this product and happy that it didn't work for my friend, because I got this mascara for free! Try only if you want a very good lengthening eyelash look.