BeneFit Cosmetics BADgal Lash

3.1

on 5/31/2008 10:44:00 AM

Rubbish. Doesnt do anything than blacken my lashes...and what mascara of any brand or price doesnt do that? Its all hyped up marketing that i thik that must sell this product. The brush is more akward than anything, its so easy to get the mascara where you dont want it, and so hard to get the mascara where you do want it. Adds no curl or length. Overpriced as well, i have a similar view on other benefit products

on 5/30/2008 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

When the ma put the mascara on me, I could totally tell a huge difference. Mind you, I don't really have long or full eyelashes to start with, but when the product was applied, I felt as though my eyes popped. My eyelashes seemed longer and fuller! I would definitely recommend this mascara!

on 5/29/2008 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Definitely my HG high end mascara (Maybelline Define A Lash my low-end HG) It just feels so luxurious, the size of the brush is big, but it just glides on so smoothly, it has never clumped for me, I really do feel as if its lengthening and holding a curl in the lashes. LOVE this.

on 5/29/2008 11:17:00 AM

I really love this mascara, better than many of the other top rated ones in my opinion. It doesn't flake, actually curls and holds curl in my super straight lashes (which no other has done so far), and lasts all day. My major problem with others like Dior is that they flake and leave dark circles under my eyes--this one does not. It definitely lengthens and thickens as well--my HG mascara!

on 5/28/2008 1:33:00 AM

I heard so many great things about this mascara, so one day waiting in line at Sephora, I picked up the travel size. Wow. Huge disappointment. I will say that I'm not sure if I happened to pick up a bad one, because, seriously, with how dry and bad it was, I can't believe it got any good reviews here. I could barely get it to show up on my eyelashes.

on 5/27/2008 4:22:00 PM

I really love this mascara! Iíve tried several brands but this one is the best for me I have long lashes and most mascaras make them fall down after a while but this ones keeps them nice and curly all day.

on 5/25/2008 7:11:00 AM

As my search for HG mascara continues, Bad Gal Lash remains the strongest contender. The brush is indeed big, but I don't find that to be a problem so long as you go slowly. Combing in between applications (before it dries) allows you to build coats without clumping. I've not had trouble with flaking or smudging -- I have super-fair skin & no raccoon eyes so far. Also, my eyes are incredibly sensitive & no stinging. Expensive, yes, but so far this is the best I've found.

on 5/23/2008 1:22:00 PM

I really want to like this product and I have purchased it more than once...Its a really nice rich colour. but hello Racoon eyes!

REVIEW. I have taken some advice from a fellow MUA reviewer and have cleaned the excess off the wand before application and it has made a HUGE difference in smudging. So maybe it just has a lot to do with how you apply the product rather than the product itself.

on 5/23/2008 12:37:00 AM

Love this mascara!!! I'm always looking for a new one that will work wonders or be lower priced, but I find myself always wanting to come back to this one. I love what this does for my lashes, and it doesn't feel too stiff or get too flaky. I also don't feel a big need for my curler with this one.

on 5/20/2008 11:21:00 PM

I liked using this mascara but it became an expensive habit. The formula is great and thickens and curls and volumizes, but I feel that it also dries out quickly. I was going through a tube every 2 months. I get better use out of my maybelline great lash

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products