July 29, 2014 | 1990 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2005 8:34:00 AM More reviews by Lotos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I cannot understand why this has so low ratings. I use this and Hypnose from Lancome and have to say that both of them are great products. High Impact Mascara make my lashes so "feather-like"! no clumps or smudg just beautyful separated lashes, long, curled and still very natural. A keeper!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2005 9:50:00 AM More reviews by NancyT

This is one of the best mascaras I've used. It gives incredibly long lashes. I love the tapered brush which makes it easy to get to the fine hairs on the inner corners of your eyes. Huge rave for this. Also, the black shade is a very vivid black.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2005 3:40:00 PM More reviews by Shedeviluptuous

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I recieved a sample of this mascara with an order I placed...I applied 2 coats of this mascara to my very small lashes and I magically had very dramatic, long, volunized lashes. They looked awesome, like doll lashes. They were alittle clumpy so I deducted a lippie for that reason only...but I would definitely purchase a full size.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2005 11:10:00 AM More reviews by katherine11289

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got this as a gwp. I liked the fact that it lengthened my lashes and did not clump. Gave a great dark color. Great mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2005 12:26:00 PM More reviews by ILuvMyLipGlozz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS STUFF! i am a HUGE fan of dramatic makeup and i LOVE this! it makes my lashes so full they look fake! i get so many compliments when i wear this. no clumps either and its defintely BLACK. its 14 dollars, however, so im a little iffy on repurchasing, but i probably will :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2005 3:58:00 PM More reviews by PopStar48

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this in one of Clinique bonus things. I really like it. It thickens, separates, and lengthens my lashes. Overall a good product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2005 1:05:00 PM More reviews by tgparks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

clinique finally got a mascara right!!! This gives big, dramatic lashes. Noticeably dramatic. The plum and navy are pretty too-not too obvious as the colors are dark.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2005 5:04:00 PM More reviews by BelleBrune

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wear Long Pretty Lashes from time to time, which I like a lot. I thought I'd give this one a try, since there are occasions when I want a more dramatic look. This was kind of... blah. Not really a huge difference between this and the LPL, except maybe it didn't lengthen quite as much. No real volume to speak of, nothing extraordinary. Not bad either, but I don't think I'll bother with this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2005 8:59:00 AM More reviews by donna0101

I did not like this at all the first time I tried it. Perhaps I had an old tube the first time, but the 2nd time I really liked it. It was a wet mascara that separated well and lengthened okay. Thickened well. I would repurchase this. Makes lashes stand out pretty well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2005 10:15:00 PM More reviews by renita928

I got this from a friend because she doesn't wear mascara.. I really liked it and I was surprised by the poor reviews. It thickened and lengthened and I feel like it even curled. But maybe I'm just exaggerating.. Anyway, It didn't flake on me and even though it is pretty wet, it dries quickly. The brush is a bit thick so it can be a little tricky getting it on. I've already figured out how to do that though so it's ok. Basically this is just a pretty satisfactory mascaras, one of the best I've tried besides the shiseido one with the fibers (I forget what it's called)