April 17, 2014 | 1646 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2011 9:23:00 PM More reviews by mignondee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received a BN tube of this in a swap and boy am I glad that I chose this to swap for!!! I absolutely love this mascara!!! It is the best that I have ever used, and I have used many. It surely knocks the Falsies out of the window (I don't see what all of the fuss is about over that crap) and I have not picked up my Rimmel Lash Accelerator since getting this. I really gives my lashes that false look without all of the clumping. When I am finished with the mascara, I am going to keep the brush because it's awesome! I will purchase this again!!!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2011 7:55:00 PM More reviews by USCgirlie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I have short, sparse Asian eyelashes and am usually drawn to mascaras that claim to really lengthen and volumize lashes without smudging! That being said, this mascara was a disappointment for me. It lengthens a bit on me, but does not volumize my puny eyelashes. When I add a second coat, it ends up clumping on me very noticeably. For the positives about this product, one thing that I experienced with this mascara is that it's extremely long-lasting and does not smudge on me. Additionally, the color is extremely black, which is what I like in all my mascaras.

Unfortunately, given its poor volumizing and subtle lengthening effects, along with its tendency to clump majorly on my lashes, I have to give it a pass.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2011 8:52:00 AM More reviews by ginnylynne

I really like this! The package is pretty as can be and once you get the hang of applying it, it works really well! The trick is to not load the brush up, start at the bottom of your lashes and sweep upwards. Creates really pretty long lashes. I don't use it on my bottom lashes as it does tend to clump, but considering what it does for my upper lashes, I'm okay with that. Will buy again!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/7/2011 7:47:00 PM More reviews by misswmei

I already have naturally long lashes and decided to purchase this because of good reviews on makeupalley and youtube but I had to return it!! It clumps my lashes like crazy on the first coat and after trying to comb it through a few times after it just clumps even more. The consistency of the formula is very heavy and weighs my lashes down so that the curl doesn't even hold. I get much better results from my Maybelline Falsies mascara for $20 bucks cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2011 3:44:00 PM More reviews by tgbech

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the perfect mascara for me! It took some time to get used to the application technique, but after a few tries I got amazing results. I use Neulash, so my eyelashes are quite long. This mascara makes them even longer. People ask me if my lashes are real, they can't beleive how long they are. Maybe not so much volume, though. And it is quite hard to use this brush on the lower eyelashes without smudging. Despite that, this is a very nice mascara if you want long lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2011 2:20:00 PM More reviews by andreinabarthly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

With all mascaras it is about having a preference. Wether you want thick clumpy mascaras or, moisturizing more natural looking ones or ones that define each eyelash such as lancome's definicils. I would definitely compare this mascara to that one. It really defines each eyelash on a more precise level, with lengthening! You definitely should use a waterproof eye makeup remover for this. Overall I love this mascara!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2011 8:59:00 PM More reviews by BlondeKat

I just purchased this a few days ago. It's not one of my personal favorites. It does make the lashes look longer but I did not notice that they looked fuller or darker like I was hoping. I really prefer dior or muf for mascara.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2011 6:06:00 PM More reviews by Sambalina82

I LOVE THIS! at first I stabbed myself in the eye quite a lot and it hurt! And yes, it did clump but I've perfected my technique. I concentrate on one eye at a time, never reloading the brush, and go over my top lashes 3 or 4 times, combing up and sideways to give a "cats eyes" effect to my eyes. I've had quite a few compliments on this! If you don't want to blow nearly 19 on this, Avon's Supershock Max is a brilliant budget alternative although for me a little harder to work with

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2011 5:23:00 PM More reviews by natalierae

amazing!!!!!!!! for someone who has short eyelashes with no curl.... this truly gave me falsh looking lashes with tons of curl...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2011 4:16:00 PM More reviews by lisette23

Favorite!! Love this mascara, two coats and I am set for the whole day. Last all day long, through school, work and even working out! When I do wash my face, it does require more work but baby oil will fix that fast. My go-to mascara.