Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.6

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

on 10/31/2011 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this stuff! I bought it for 2.99 because I had a 1.00 coupon off of it. I just needed something really fast b/c I left my lip gloss at home. This did the trick! I was expecting it to be sticky and feel heavy on my lips, but it didn't. It glides on smoothly and it is very light. It last ok I guess. You will definitely have to reapply throughout the day I'm sure, but probably not as much as if you were to wear chapstick or some other cheapie. I bought the one named Quench, which is colorless. I'm quite pleased with this purchase.

on 10/31/2011 7:12:00 PM

Wow! I feel like I am the only one who actually likes this product!

I saw the ad in Seventeen, and then my friend got it in Cherry Me and told me how much she loved it. Then I watched some reviews on YouTube, and I was convinced.

I got #25 Pink Punch and fell in love. It was so smooth and I loved the color. But I could also understand why some people hate this color.

For reference, this color is almost exactly like the lip color Nicki Minaj wore in her Super Bass video. It is a cool toned matte pink. If you have cool toned or even neutral toned skin, this color will not work for you. It will be way to purple, trust me.

It works for warmed-toned people like me, because everything balances out.

Overall, I highly recommend this product.

on 10/31/2011 4:31:00 PM

I guess I would buy it again. Like many have said the packaging is soooo cute and that's what sucked me in. I bought pink punch or whatever it's called and it smells okay but the color! The color is why I keep it, it just gives you a fresh pink lip that is a staple of mine. It's not moisturizing at all though, I made myself believe it was, but it's not. But for the color and it being around $3.00... why not?

on 10/31/2011 4:28:00 PM

I bought this for the adorable packaging! I got the Pink Punch flavor, it smells lovely but does not have a taste. It is very tinted, and I just adore how pink the color shows up on my lips. It has a very thin, oily feel, which is interesting, but it not overly moisturizing for any period of time. I would repurchase for the cute packaging and pretty tint.

I bought this for the cute packaging!! It's basically Chapstick. Cheap-tasting flavors. :( Not great, not horrible. *EDIT* I keep going back to the clear mint one.. perfect balm for under lipstick. Better than Chapstick (not waxy at all).

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have been waiting for these since the summer!! I bought the Peach Kiss, and it smells great! The color is really pretty too! It goes on so smooth, not sticky at all! The only thing I don't like is that with the peach one at least, its a little shimmery, which I don't think it should be for a balm. I really want to try the Pink Punch and Quenched. For the price they're awesome! And the packaging is so cute!!

on 10/30/2011 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

I tried this based on the youtube videos raving about the Baby Lips balm. I wanted something tinted to keep in my makeup bag that would deposit a bit of color when I am not in the mood to reapply my lipstick. I picked up Cherry which smells like cherry Popsicles. I have very pigmented lips so this leaves behind the slightest hint of pink, like I was just eating a popsicle. Nothing to write home about. It reminds me a lot of cherry chapstick (which is my favorite chapstick ever). I like the packaging though I could see the plastic covering breaking/cracking very easily. I would try the other ones if I ran out but it doesn't replace my chapstick but it's a nice alternative to have. I paid about $4 at my walgreens. I would like to try the purple one and maybe the pink one next.

on 10/30/2011 5:25:00 PM

I got this in two colors- peach kiss and grape vine. The packaging is cute and the smell and taste isn't overbearing. I ended up liking the grape one better, it adds a nice tint to my lips. They had a buy one get one half off at cvs so I only paid about $6 for both. My only complaint is that they don't last very long on my lips. But they were cheap and cute so I'm enjoying them overall!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Great lip balm. Has a tint and smells great.

on 10/29/2011 10:52:00 PM

I bought two of these for myself. I bought the cherry one and the pink (peach, I think) one. I've used them a couple of days by now. So far, I like them. They're a lip tint so they add a little bit of color to your lips. Subtle enough to wear daily, they make my lips look smooth and nice. The cherry one smells really good, and although I wouldn't say the pink one smells bad, I don't really notice the scent. Which is fine by me. It does add moisture to my lips, but I wouldn't have it replace my blistex. This, from my experience, isn't surprising. I've noticed that lip healing products that also tint your lips don't really seem to focus on the healing chapped lips part. The color stays on my lips really well. If I put my lips to my skin, I don't see an imprint.

I bought them for buy one get one half price, so I got a really good deal. Probably about $6 total, which is cheaper than one lipstick (although the two are quite different things). The packaging is cute, but I think it was targeted to a pretty young audience.

Popular Lip Treatments