Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.5

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

on 11/30/2011 5:47:00 PM

What's good about this product? The packaging. What's not good about this product? Everything else. I have a problem with chapped lips so I consistently use Blistex however I thought I'd give this a try. It's not worth it, it is no better than any generic lip balm you can find at the front of the register in the store. Some things about this product is that it goes on very greasy but wears off within an hour or two and combined with the SPF in it that you can taste (if you've ever tried a lip balm with SPF in it, you might know the taste I'm talking about, yuck!) makes it quite unpleasant. I will not be buying this product again.

on 11/29/2011 12:21:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is the BEST lip balm on the market. I have tried every lip balm on the market because I have extremely dry/chapped lips. This is the only one to actually leave my lips moist and soft ALL day. I haven't felt my lips this soft in years. This is literally the only lip balm I will ever buy from now on.

on 11/28/2011 8:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I have this product in the color "peppermint," which is simply a clear lip balm. It reminds me of the Nivea Kiss of Moisture lip balm. I am absolutely in love. It leaves my lips looking and feeling moisturized like no other. It is a great, affordable buy for smooth and kissable lips!

on 11/28/2011 7:37:00 PM

I bought the one in Pink Punch and i thought the color would be a light tinted cutesy pink. Instead i got a bright hot pink , people thought it looked "fake" it smells really good, like fruit punch but the color overwhelms my lips, along with my light skin. it also doesnt moisturize my lips as well as some of my other products. I'd buy this in probably Peach Kiss or Quenched , just to try the nude color out and the non tinted:)

on 11/27/2011 12:02:00 PM

I recently bought peach kiss. And I love the sheer color is gives my lips. I plan on buying pink punch very soon. =) Over all I give these a 5!

on 11/27/2011 1:24:00 AM

Smells great, my favourite is smoothing cherry. The colours are great but it doesnt help my lips at all, in fact ive noticed every time i apply it my lips become more cracked and dry.

on 11/26/2011 11:26:00 PM

I love this product, and it really helped my lips, even though I've had it for only a few hours.I have two dry spots on my lips that no other lip gloss has healed. I love this!!!!

on 11/25/2011 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I really dislike this lip balm. I got it in Cherry Me, and I love the color. However, it dried out my lips so bad that it stung. When I put it on it felt like I was wearing cheap Barbie lipstick. I gave it 2 lippies because of the cute packaging and the nice color. But I would not recommend this product.

on 11/25/2011 3:47:00 PM

Having never worn any kind of lip balm,gloss or other(I always end up licking the nasty taste off of my lips or looking like a tranny)I don't have anything to compare this product to.I kept seeing Baby lip ads in all of the glossy magazines and knew i had to have it. The price is pretty good for a tube the size of a lipstick and the packaging caught my eye because it reminds me of art.When i swiped it on, i fell in love with the color Cherry Me gave to my lips and i could have sworn that the next day my itty bitty top lip was a little plumper.I'll never be much of a lips girl but i might if Maybelline keeps producing a great products like this.

on 11/25/2011 11:08:00 AM

i like that it smells like honey.
however, i find it's too greasy yet doesn't get absorbed properly. it just sits there.
the balm has been half priced in the supermarkets and i'm even not gonna try again..

Popular Lip Treatments