August 1, 2014 | 1889 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2011 1:27:00 PM More reviews by blondex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like the blendability of this foundation, and the smell is kinda nice and baby-powderish. The coverage is buildable, light to full. I was ready to give it a rave review initially, but I find myself having to powder many times throughout the day because I get so greasy. For this reason I only wear it on days I'm not really "going anywhere" and I won't repurchase it. It also doesn't have a pump which can get messy. Too bad because the price is reasonable and it looks really nice when you first put it on.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2011 9:18:00 PM More reviews by MOWiEWOWiE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Maybelline Fit me foundation. It is the BOMB.com! I am NC43 with yellow undertones. I have dry skin and this foundation feels very moisturizing. I do not recommend this for people with acne prone skin... 310 is a tad bit light on my skin... but when I mixed 310 with 320 it is absolutely PERFECTO! I love the fact that the Fit Me has SPF18. I think it is best when applied with the MAC 109 powder brush. The foundation gives a nice dewy finish and I love the glowing look. This foundation def. reminds me of my NARS SHEER glow foundation. Many say that the Fit Me is the least expensive dupe for the NARS SHEER glow. I HIGHLY recommend it. & the package is SUPER cute! BUY IT :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2011 8:38:00 PM More reviews by ATLred

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been using this foundation along with the matching concealer, blush and powder for about a month now. I used mineral powder foundations for several years, so it took a few days to get used to wearing liquid again. I like the look it gives my somewhat dry skin. The color match is great and it's not too heavy. I few acne scars that are easily covered for a flawless finish. It lasts all day without touch ups. I also haven't had any breakouts since I started using it. Always great for my super sensitive skin!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2011 5:55:00 PM More reviews by Chelles93

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Tried it side-by-side with Revlon Age Defying and ColorStay for Normal/Dry. Gave me more cover than the Age Defying and less than ColorStay.

Bought shade 210, and it was very, very yellow. It seemed to blend in pretty well and I couldn't detect yellowness after I blended it.

Coverage was light-to-medium. I need more coverage for my acne scars and broken capillaries.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2011 5:31:00 PM More reviews by breakfastsong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I was excited to try this out. Unfortunately for my combo skin this ended up looking greasy by the end of the day on me. I bought 110 thinking it would turn out more warmer toned than when it was applied on my face.

My mom who has dry skin loved this, so I def. think this foundation is better for those with dry skin who want a dewey, light-med. coverage foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2011 3:57:00 PM More reviews by auricblaze4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I just bought this today at CVS for about 8 dollars in the shade 315 (soft honey). I applied this with a foundation brush and set it with some translucent powder. The shade is a bit light, but good enough. I have very warm undertones, so this is a little pink for me. The next shade up was too dark and orange-y though. Oh well.

I wish more drugstore foundations came with pumps because I poured way too much out for use. This is a very liquid-y foundation and is pretty nice for my combination-dry skin. The finish is dewy and makes my skin look flawless with its medium coverage.

The foundation feels a bit heavy and mask-like (probably because I don't use foundation daily, and if I pick something it's usually powder). I probably won't repurchase this because it will last me a while.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2011 2:51:00 PM More reviews by bambigirl0512

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I really liked this foundation. I never wear liquid, always powder, but after hearing reviews that it is supposed to be very natural I decided to try it. I really like it. It provides light coverage, which is all I need. The color swatches on the display helped me choose the perfect color for my fair skin, 115. I've tried applying it with my fingers, and with a sponge. They both work well. I have combo/oily skin and this does not cake up or make my skin look worse, as some other reviewers have said. I do not use a primer either! This stays put for me all day. I plan on trying the rest of the line. I really love this foundation. It is definitely worth a try for the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2011 2:48:00 AM More reviews by bbyy

I enjoyed the dewy finish but when worn in a humid area or in the club where a lot of people are around, it almost makes you look really sweaty and oily when you're not. This foundation was very easy to blend and was also a great price.
I also enjoy the smell but I wouldnt recommend this foundation to people with oily skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2011 4:39:00 PM More reviews by kmelgoza

overall i like this foundation along with the revlon colorstay. has great staying power, blends to my skin very well, im an nc30 and the shade 220 was perfect! the coverage is definitely build able. and for the price you cant complain!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/15/2011 4:00:00 PM More reviews by ParisPastels

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't really purchase Maybelline products so this was a definite disappointment. It has to be the worst foundation I have ever bought. The Fit Me Foundation created noticeable dry patches on my skin, which never happened to me since my skin is the definition of oily. The foundation was very heavy and moist, which provided no coverage since it seemed to wipe right off if I touched my face. The color didn't seem to match up well with my skin tone either. I appeared a lot lighter with way too much makeup on. I don't recommend it, however, some results may vary with each individual.