July 29, 2014 | 2126 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Powder Brush

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2009 2:55:00 AM More reviews by Lorizzle33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Nice sleek look. Super soft taklon. Nice density. Only downfalls were it was hard to wash initially (took almost 2 days to dry out) And it never really regained the softness and nice shape of when I received it. I could have skipped the washing if it hadn't smelled like paint thinner...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2009 9:06:00 PM More reviews by RaynaRawrXx

I LOVE this brush, I seriously use this for EVERYTHING from mineral foundation to liquid foundation, blush to bronzer, and of course powder. I have 2 of these brushes because after buying my first one, I just had to get another one. For $3 bucks, it's a steal and I would even purchase it for more. The bristles are super soft and dont shed at all! At first when you get it, the brush smells kinda chemical-y like all the ELF brushes, but all you have to do is wash it and the smell is gone. I definitely recommend it, GO GET IT!^^

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2009 1:05:00 AM More reviews by badazzbarbi

Grrrreaaaaaattttttttt brush.. i heard it was just like the everyday mineral flat top, and yes it is!!!!! Maybe just a little less full, but I actually like it better. I love the handle, it is made so well, looks so professinal, it smells weird like paint but the application is sooooo great, i use it with liquid foundation and stipple it on. for only 3 dollars go buy it NOWWWW lol

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2009 5:43:00 PM More reviews by gabrielam

The best brush for liquid foundation!! Super soft!! I was using my mac 109 for my liquid foundation but this brush is 100 times better and the best of all "only 3 dollars"!!! My new love!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2009 4:42:00 PM More reviews by NWBecca

Shockingly satisfied with this brush. It seems like it must be luck of the draw--the brush I received has even bristles that are extremely soft. I bought this as a cheap back-up for traveling, but it's definitely worthy of everyday use. Picks up pigment evenly--good for blush, powder or buffing in liquid foundation. The packaging is actually useful and comes with a plastic guard for the head of the brush, which I didn't expect from something so inexpensive. While I wouldn't go out of my way to hunt this down, it is worth purchasing and I would definitely purchase again if I saw it in stores. *Edit* Moving this up to 5 lippies. Honestly I probably only rated it a four because it's so inexpensive, I figured it couldn't be perfect....but mine is! I've washed it many times now, with no bleeding, no shedding. Buffing in liquid foundation is a dream with this brush, as well as buffing in thicker cream concealer--it just looks PERFECT.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2009 10:27:00 PM More reviews by jrm1862

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is an awesome flat top brush and it is so inexpensive. I use it with my mineral foundations, liquid foundations, powders and blush. It is SUPER DUPER SOFT and it applies my product very well, it picks up just enough product and gives me a wonderful finish. I only bought it because of all the great reviews, I did not need another brush but wanted to see what all the fuss was about, and for $3 bucks, it's a steal but I actually got it for less since I had an additional discount. I bought 2, one to use with liquids and one for powders. I did not expect much but I am impressed with the quality, the handles are durable and well made and so are the bristles. I have lots of brushes from high end, including MAC, to drugstore and this is not a cheapie brush but only a cheap price. I actually like applying my powders with this better than my MAC 187! The only con is it was a little squashed up due to the packaging/mailing but I fluffed it up and reshaped it with my fingers but once you wash it it goes back to the original shape. It hasn't shed once unlike my MAC 187 and 150 that shed like crazy. If you don't have the money for the 187, this really is a good alternative, seriously IMO.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2009 9:46:00 PM More reviews by JadedRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this as part of the 10 piece Studio brush set, and I bought an other 2 because I loved it so much!! It's unbelievably soft. I'd put it on par with the Everyday Minerals Flat Top Buffer brush, both in softness and quality. Plus, they look nice and professional in all black. :) If you don't buy anything else from the ELF Studio line, just make sure you get this!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2009 8:30:00 PM More reviews by dizzyme124

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My favorite brush in the world.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2009 4:53:00 PM More reviews by luvactuallyisallarnd

This brush is a bit smaller than what I had expected, but it nonetheless delivers good coverage. I use it for my EDM mineral foundation and ELF mineral booster. Applies both smoothly and efficiently. Love this brush. I almost purchased EDM's flat top brush ($10), but after reading some of the previous reviewers I though I'd give it a shot to save $7. Definitely will purchase more of these brushes!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2009 1:55:00 AM More reviews by babiigraciie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

-This brush is SO SOFT!
-Helps provide good coverage.
-Only $3.00!

Sadly the handle loose and will probably come off soon, but I am sure that I can just crazy glue it back together because I have done so with my $1 eyeshadow brushes.