E.L.F. Studio Powder Brush

synthetic, cruelty-free hair

on 8/28/2009 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

i got this after seeing all the great reviews on youtube i got it and yes its a great brush and for the price what more can you ask for, yes it do smel but wash it and it should be fine some people are more sensitive to smell than others so its a individual thing but ladies give this a try

on 8/28/2009 12:31:00 AM

This is my favorite brush in the world! You can use this brush for everything! It is so soft and affordable. The quality is incredible and the handle is super cute. Check this out!

on 8/27/2009 8:12:00 PM

Fantastic brush! Sooooooooooooo soft. I have two. For some reason the newer one is not as densely packed but still a great brush.

on 8/26/2009 3:01:00 PM

I love this brush!! I own the entire studio line, plus backups of this brush. I use it for everything - powder, foundation, blush, bronzer... it makes the application so nice and easy. For $3, you cannot go wrong. I reach for this more than my MAC and CS brushes.

on 8/26/2009 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS BRUSH! This is my most favorite brush. Like many said it's very very soft and dense. I use it for foundation (mineral) and blush. I also got their contouring one but i don't like it as much. If only they make their total face and contouring as soft and dense as this. Or make the head a bit round to get in on the sides of the nose and such. Either way it's still my favorite brush.

on 8/26/2009 4:09:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

This is my all time favorite brush, hands down. It just feels SO GOOD to put on makeup (not to mention that it gives you such a flawless finish)! The fibers are so dense and SOFTTTT! I love love love this. I was so amazed! I went from the BE kabuki brush (which is HORRIBLY COARSE, by the way) to this brush and it's just like applying foundation with a cloud! I use this mainly for mineral makeup, but I'm going to buy a few more for liquid and some backups.

This is a MUST BUY at only $3 a pop!

on 8/26/2009 3:31:00 AM

this is my fav foundation brush(also own the whole studio set)i use it with my liquid foundation, it work well, give me a flawless finish. elf always have discount code, i got this brush for $0.75 cents original $3 which is not bad at all. i already got 4 of them for backup.

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I got this when I lost my favorite kabuki brush that I used to apply powder and I don't regret it! The bristles are so soft and densely packed, perfect for picking up my loose powder and buffing it into my face for smooth, flawless finish. I haven't tried applying my liquid foundation with it yet, if I like it for that I'll definitely buy another!

on 8/23/2009 7:11:00 PM

I have the full studio set, plus 2 backups of this brush. I never would have thought to use it for my liquid foundations (the set comes with a great angled foundation brush) without reading about the success everyone is having applying liquid fdn with it. And now, so am I! It's absolutely fantastic for this! I recently bought the MAC 187, and this brush is better for stippling on foundation than the MAC. Easier to use, better finish and wastes much less product. Very little, if any, liquid foundation is left on this brush after application. Cleanup is super fast, too.

on 8/23/2009 5:12:00 PM

This is a really great brush for only $3! The bristles are nice and soft and it buffs on powder and bronzer really well for a very nice finish. I am very impressed, and I would definitely buy again. Even though I really like this brush, I can't give it a 5 because I know there are nicer brushes out there (I'm looking at you MAC), but they are also 10 times as much money (still looking at you MAC).