Maybelline Lash Stiletto

3.2

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cera Carnauba (Carnauba Wax), Acacia Senegal, Gum, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG/PPG 17/18 Dimethicone, Steareth 20, Phenethyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Simethicone, Rayon, Disodium EDTA, Silica, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Silk, May Contain ( /-): CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica, CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Titanium Dioxide, CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide).

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This mascara is not what it claims to be. The brush is probably the best thing about it. The brush is very stiff which separates the lashes but leaves them looking boring. It also has a funny smell to it. I paid a little over $8.00 for it. It was not cheap. I would not buy again.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I thought this mascara did a good job at lengthening. I put one coat of Lash Stiletto over one coat of Lash Discovery, which I use under every mascara to get all the tiny lashes. I got a good result with this. No thickness, which is what I was looking for with this mascara. The square top on the tube felt a little weird at first but I am getting used to it. This mascara does have a strange fragrance to it, but it doesn't really bother me.

I really like this mascara and the way it makes my lashes look. I have only ever seemed to need one coat, although if I was going out in the evening I would add another. I thought the one coat made my lashes look very nice. I would purchase this again, but I'm also open to trying other brands.

This was an okay mascara. It didn't really make my lashes particularly shiny, nor did it do a good job lengthening. I do, however, love the brush. The first time I applied this, it was over another mascara that I had been wearing all day and didn't produce any clumps or dryness. It glides really easily through my thick eyelashes, which is nice, but didn't really do anything for them. Will not repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This mascara does not lenghten.The black color is not shiny as carbon as stated on the package. The scent is awful. This is my last attempt buying drugstores mascaras, they are just horrible.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

A pretty good mascara. Good brush. Shiny, black color. Cool packaging. Not really into "lengthening" mascaras though. Would probably not repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really like this product, as it is a great dupe for my previous HG, Lancome Definicils. I have recently sworn off buying HE mascaras, since I notice a very miniscule difference if any at all between those and DS mascaras. Stiletto makes my lashes very long, and it has buildable length if you keep applying it when it is wet. It will not give you volume; it's only purpose is length, much like Definicils. It doesn't smudge and has very minimal, if any, flaking. I personally don't notice any scent at all when I open the tube. I find that Maybelline makes the best DS mascaras-- I'm also a fan of The Colossal and Define-A-Lash. In my opinion, the quality of this brand's mascaras makes it unnecessary to spend triple the amount on HE mascara. Will definitely buy again!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

very, very average. No problems with flaking or smuging, nice color, but nothing I would never buy again. I need at least 3 coats for good color payoff, so not worth IMO..good as a base coat for length, but I needed to add a better mascara to make it look like I had anything on.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This new mascara is nothing special. It doesn't give me extra length or volume, just gives a boring natural lash look. I want BIG volume in my mascara, not a natural lash look. The price is around $7.00, which is reasonable. I like the small-sized wand also. I won't buy again, and I'll stick to my HG mascara's for now, which are NYX Doll Eye Volume and Max Factor Volume Couture.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

The fail of any mascara for me is if it kills my curl and this one did. Instantaneously! Yes, the packaging is lovely, but if what's inside doesn't work, who cares what it looks like outside? It does give length, it does separate and it did not clump. It did, however, kill my beautifully curled lashes and provides next-to-no volume. I did notice a strong fragrance when I first opened it and as I sit here typing this review there is the slightest tingliing sensation happening to my eyes. I will stick with Sky High Curves. Just to confirm....I will not repurchase this mascara. In fact, I will be looking for my receipt to see if I can return it.

Popular Mascaras