December 20, 2014 | 1805 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Lash Stiletto

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2009 12:15:00 AM More reviews by ciaobonefish

Amazing! My new favorite Mascara! It lengthens. The color very black is indeed very black! washes off without a hassle. Does not clump. So far its getting an A+ for me. Will update if my mind changes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2009 7:43:00 PM More reviews by darkling

This mascara really works for me. I get zero flaking and smearing. It applies easily and quickly and my lashes look so much longer than they really are. I was in love with LashBlast, but this is my new favorite.

I like the long thin brush and the formula is slightly more liquid than most. This makes the application so easy and clump-free. It found tiny lashes in the corners of my eyes that other mascaras missed. Totally worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2009 More reviews by makeupismagic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I can't believe I'm reviewing the same mascara as the rest of the reviews here. I just adore it, I'd give it a 10 if I could. The brush is perfect, long and thin, tapering towards the tip. The formula is amazing. I curl my lashes, apply one coat and my lashes go sky high. On the second coat I get even more length, plus volume with no clumping. Apart from my beloved Guerlain Lengthening & Curling Mascara, this is the best I've ever used. I highly recommend.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/8/2009 5:14:00 PM More reviews by harajuku1991

I brought this product because i heard that there was a lot of hype about but honestly i wasn't worth it. got it at ulta for like 8.99 it gives good length but that's about it whenever i put it on my eyes they start to tingle like they're about to get irritated and the smell makes me want to vomit it's supposed to smell like roses but they messed up on that to would i buy again probably not.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/8/2009 2:42:00 PM More reviews by jentoronto

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I liked this mascara. No clumps, lengthened well.
BUT it flakes.
Flakes, flakes, flakes after only a couple hours.
I won't buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2009 8:55:00 AM More reviews by Tinkerbell

I agree with yolanda6 on this one... used alone this made my lashes spikey and clumped together... it did lengthen them but did not give any volume... I use this AFTER I use another volumizing mascara... (depends on what I grab) after that coat I use this to lengthen my lashes and it does perform...

rated 2 of 5 on 1/8/2009 12:15:00 AM More reviews by yolanda6

Stiletto by itself leaves a lot to be desired but use it with LashBlast and you will be surprised at how wonderful the results are!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2009 5:32:00 PM More reviews by NavyWifeLife

I LOVE this mascara! I wouldn't have tried it but my husband put it in my stocking this year and wow! I have long eyelashes anyway, so im not sure how this works on average eyelashes but it looks like I have fake lashes on when I wear this. no lie! I am so in love with it. It makes my eyes look huge! I will deffinately make this a staple! The only reason it gets 4 out of 5 is because it has a really weird smell to it. I cant even explain it. Its REALLY strong though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2009 2:46:00 PM More reviews by murphysmomkk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The search still not over - but this one ok, too. They all are "ok" ... I am still waiting for my socks to be knocked off. I do like a lot about this - it's a pretty tube, the brush is awesome - it really separates the lashes. I love that it does not make my lashes crunchy and hard. It lasts just fine. Normal smudging after a day's wear. Overall, this is a fine mascara just nothing exceptional. I will say it is better than most high-end mascaras that I have tried. To me, that is one market that the high end has not conquered. The cheap stuff as far as mascara is concerned is better than the expensive. This, for example, is WAYYYY better than say, Diorshow. Anyway, overall, it's fine, not a waste of money but the search goes on ...

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2009 10:33:00 PM More reviews by CTP

I find that it is an average mascara. It does, however, give me length. No volume. Doesn't clump & the packaging is attracting. BUT, I will not be buying this mascara. Doesn't really do much that other mascaras don't offer or claim to do. Ha.