October 1, 2014 | 1247 users online

Liquid - MAC - Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2010 8:49:00 AM More reviews by stellaaaaaa

this foundation is real heavy!i noticed that after used that for moths my skin was gettin impure and ruin....
this foundation should be more flawless...it's too heavy!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/28/2010 1:33:00 AM More reviews by LAWSVP

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

my goodness.. this foundation made my acne WORST! i am oily in my TZONE and this foundation made me more oily. this foundation did not stay on for more than 2 hours and it would just start sliding on my face and cake up on my forehead, nose, and around my mouth. this foundation smells weird (like verry old foundation smell) it took a verryyy long time for it to settle.
as soon as i stopped using this foundation my face cleared up after a week of using it. STAY AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY FROM THIS FOUNDATION!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2010 More reviews by Bambie_Blonde

This is such a great foundation. The first time I tried Studio Fix was when I was 15, however I found it to thick and heavy for myself back then- I really didn't know how to apply it correctly. Fast forward to now, I have figured out perfect foundation applications for myself that give me my desired look :) with Studio Fix I prefer blending it with my fingers, or a damp sponge, you only need a very TINY amount! a little goes a long way- to much will look really cakey and heavy. My Holy Grail foundation is Revlon Colorstay, its very comparable to this- I would say that I love my Studio Fix and Colorstay equally, however with Studio Fix I find I get a foundation look that I call 'Barbie Skin' because it covers everything effortlessely making your skin look airbrushed- I like setting it with a little Maybelline Dream Matte Powder, or Lise Watier Multi-Fini Powder and I have that matte look down pat. The only gripe I have with this is that it did give me a blemish here and there when I first used it, nothing major though- although it might not work for people with sensitive skin. The key to diminishing breakouts from Studio Fix is to remove it all, this can be hard sometimes because its so long lasting and thick....however after a few weeks of wear your skin sort of forms a barrier against it I think, I haven't broken out from it at all recently (although I wasn't getting any blemishes that where hard to deal with in the first place) ..... All in all, I love this stuff- is it my HG? it might be one day =)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2010 4:27:00 PM More reviews by BeckySbooboo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Couldn't live without this... I have been using it for about 2years now... every so often I hear about a new product that is just as good (e.g revlon colorstay) but they never compare! while the price (€31 in Ireland) is on the expensive side, I think its worth it for the coverage and finish!

anyone with oily/combination skin that has difficulty finding a fuller coverage foundation needs to run to MAC now... I love it and will buy it forever!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/26/2010 7:42:00 AM More reviews by mystar456

I wanted to love it so badly, but it does not work for me at all.
I really love the fact that it has medium to full coverage and it has yellow undertones bc i have asian yellow based skintone but
hell, this foundation makes my skin so dry.
I used it about 2 week, and oh my gosh i had so much whiteheads on my skin ..so disgusting!!!
dont recommend this foundation, sorry mac

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2010 5:56:00 PM More reviews by gitch416

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this foundation. It gives fantastic full coverage. I have many imperfections on my face and with a foundation primer and this foundation EVERYONE comments on how beautiful my skin is. It is a bit pricey but lasts a long time.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/24/2010 1:57:00 PM More reviews by Irishbabyyy

I didn't like this fondation, It has a really heavy coverage, It smells like paint and my face stung when I put it on and I broke out!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/24/2010 9:50:00 AM More reviews by MissNostalgia

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is garbage, and I hate it.
MAC has NO business making face products, they should stick to brushes, blushes, and eyes. Everything Ive ever gotten for my face (primer, foundation, concealer, powder, cleaning wipes, blotting linens, etc) have all been complete garbage.
Goes on greasy, slides around like a lorry on ice, wipes off when you blot, oxidizes an obnoxious yellow-orange within an hour of application, has a streaky finish regardless of prepping and brush used, stays greasy all day, clogs my pores and suffocates my skin, and gives me large, angry, terrible pimples if worn for over an hour.
Maybe if you have super dry skin and could use a foundation that adds moisture, but if youre already a little shiny by the end of the day your face will feel like an oil refinery.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2010 8:45:00 PM More reviews by BeautyBloom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this foundation for about two months now and so far I love it. I read a lot of reviews claiming it broke them out, but I personally haven't had an issue with that. I use it with the MAC 187 and it really makes my skin look flawless (and I apply it with a light hand so it's not full coverage). I don't even have to use cover up or concealer because it evens out my skin tone so well! It's almost a matte finish but has a bit of a sheen to it, which is perfect for my slightly oil skin.
However, my mom tried it and it was not a flattering formula on her skin, I think it settled into her fine lines too much..you should try it in the store and see how it works for you. It's a great match for my skin though and I would definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2010 7:23:00 PM More reviews by blackberry815

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I used to swear by studio fix fluid.. but I think that this contributes to acne and unhappy skin.. so I will no longer buy this... it also oxidized and turned to a dark orangy reddish color by the end if the day I will stick to my make up forever hd foundation from now on.. it makes me very happy!