January 31, 2015 | 2052 users online

Liquid - MAC - Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2010 2:18:00 PM More reviews by AEALL

I have used this foundation for a couple years now. It is a medium-buildable coverage, so if you are looking for something sheer or light I would not recommend this. I, however, prefer a more full coverage and I really like this product. I have not had any problems with breaking out, as some people have experienced. A pump would be nice, but there is one you can buy for $6. As far as price goes, it is one of the cheaper department store/high(er) end brands so that is def not a deal breaker for me. Will continue to buy.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/14/2010 12:50:00 AM More reviews by syj4kjw

ugh! i really dislike this product! its thick, masky, heavy, emphasizes my pores, oxidizes, the packaging (no pump! need to buy pump seperately) and has no oil control at all! however the one thing i loved about this product was the colour match. i got matched to nc25 and it was the most dead on, perfect colour match ever!it is a bit too yellow, but then i like yellow based foundations. very comparable to revlon colorstay, even smelles similar, and u can get the same effect for cheaper.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2010 2:31:00 PM More reviews by missartsy

I used to use this foundation a lot since i always got compliments on my skin, but it just felt heavy and was so heavy coverage that it was drying, plus the shade selection was orange based. I bought revlon colorstay and loved it, since i was going through a pale phase, but now since its summer, i want a little bit of color. I apply this with a damp sponge (since its so hot out, i dont want to apply a lot of liquid) then i set this with MSFN. Its perfect! Since its a little darker, it gives me a slight tan, with NO orange tones since i dont apply a lot of it. It really evens out my skintone. Once i run out of my bottle, i want to try Laura Mercier next, but for now, i really like this!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2010 3:24:00 AM More reviews by BlondieROCKS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Awesome foundation, great cover, AND it totally matches my skintone. For some reason the NC looked a little yellow on me, so I went a number lighter and went to NW *gasp* but it was perfect. It was annoying how it didn't come with a pump, just 'cause it gets so messy, so I just bought the pump too. That's the only real downside of it. I have pretty dry skin, and it didn't exacerbate that situation. If you have oily skin I wouldn't recommend this.. Also I have never broke out with this foundation, but maybe my skin is just a lil' tough :)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2010 5:44:00 PM More reviews by widoutu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

first of all, this is the only foundation that gave me the perfect match for my skin tone. nc25 blends in perfectly, and it really looks natural on me ...unlike 8-9foundations i have tried. however, this is little to oily on me ..i have to blot at least 5-6 times with this on... which is pretty sad ;(
other than that this would be a good foundation, especially people with dry-combination skin looking for full coverage. ill probably try this in winter again when im less oily

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2010 12:08:00 AM More reviews by tinathecookie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I'm still not 100% sold on this product. Although i bought this again and again for a year or two, I've experienced many problems with the Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15+.

Pros:
Full, heavy coverage, and generally quite lasting.
Decent spreading capability.
Reasonably priced.

Cons:
Don't really get the quality you desire.
Always, always oxidises after use of half the bottle, turning you orange.
Annoying shape, even with the pump.

I've dropped and smashed a thousand of these bottles, and I hate being orange. I love the full coverage but... I'm just not sold. Although it's not terribly expensive I can't honestly say this is quality for money.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/10/2010 5:08:00 PM More reviews by myuyenduong

This foundation can get really golden/orangey as it oxidizes throughout the day, which is a major problem for me. Thick consistency, kinda hard to blend, but provides full coverage for who needs it. I don't have too much of problem skin, so I will pass.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2010 2:51:00 AM More reviews by TARDI

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this foundation. I feel like i have tried every foundation possible and this works best for me. I use NC27 and i blend it with a foundation brush. I have oily/combination skin and this foundation makes my skin look airbrushed and not overally heavy. The coverage is great, it covers redness. The only small problem is that i have to blot/touch up around 2 times a day with an oil botting tissue or powder but overall its amazing :)

rated 2 of 5 on 6/7/2010 3:55:00 PM More reviews by pinkpixy2008

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have used this since I was 16 and it has always been a HG until recently. Iv noticed the texture is not the same. A frend who used to work at mac (now smashbox) told me that they hav changed the formula to this foundation. Now it is thinner and has less coverage and cakes badly wheras b4 I only needed a tiny squirt and it gave me flawless skin. I wil contnue using until I find another full coverage foundation that matches my colouring. I think its great how you can back to mac and the price is pretty good as its only a few pounds more than lower end brands. However if you want the pump to this bottle you must buy it seperately for around £2.50, and they do tend to break quite easily. And I love the fact that this has never broke me out despite my extremely sensitive skin. Hope this helped x

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2010 1:10:00 AM More reviews by KillerSnow

I absolutely LOVED this foundation. However, after using it for about 2 weeks I broke out. It is horrible to your skin and that is the only reason I would not buy it again.
It was the BEST coverage I've ever had with any foundation. I wish they'd make one that isn't so hard on your skin. Because I'd be the first in line to buy.