Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara

3.7

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Acacia/Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Simethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT. [ /- May contain: CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/Iron Oxides]

on 6/22/2003 8:41:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

i've gotten this various times when lancome is in gift. i tried, but i don't really care for it for daily use. it's heavy and wet. i use it when i go dancing at nite. besides the sample tubes, i will not buy it.

on 6/20/2003 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I don't get all the hyoe with this. It does an ok job of lengthening my lashes, but doesn't give it any volume. Nothing special about his one, I can go to the drugstore and find something atleast this good if not better. There are better mascaras out there for less.

on 6/19/2003 10:35:00 PM

I'd heard so many great things about this mascara, but I only thought it was ok. It didn't have great staying power and didn't do much for my lashes. I just have never found a mascara that really works for me, so maybe it's not the mascara's fault.

on 6/18/2003 7:14:00 PM

I RIS a few of these GWPs from Lancome and I am quickly drawing the conclusion that these are most emphatically not for me.After I managed to figure out *how* to apply it w/o the clumping, I got dry, spidery Morticia lashes ... hardly the natural look I was going for. The formula flaked off quickly and itched like crazy. AUGGGHHH! Sorry, I still can't see why people like Lancome for lashes.

on 6/16/2003 11:57:00 PM

Fantastic mascara. This doesn't run on me, even when I cried, which is impressive, especially since it's not waterproof! However, it does smudge when I use it on my bottom lashes (violating the doctrine of Bobbi Brown), but I usually don't apply mascara there anyway.

However, I would like to point out that this mascara at around $22 is the same price as the much-lauded YSL Faux Cils/Luxurious mascara, and since I'm a huge sucker for packaging, I'll probably try YSL's next. Lancome's is an underwhelming black plastic/gold print.

on 6/12/2003 5:51:00 PM

A very nice mascara that does its job: it lengthens, colors, and separates lashes. It doesn't clump my lashes like many mascaras. I definitely notice a difference when I wear this. However, it is quite expensive for someone who doesn't wear mascara all of the time. They say that you should replace mascara every few months. Therefore, I wait for Lancome's gift with purchase which supplies my samples of this goodie. Spend the $ if you wear mascara a lot.

on 6/12/2003 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Well I brought this product on Ebay so I didn't pay full price. But this was one of the best mascaras I ever tried. Although it comes out a little thick and you have to clean the brush thouroughly to get the right amount to remain on there, it will leave you with the right amount of definition. In a way, I can see how some people wouldn't like it but just work with!

Best stuff ever! It lengthens and separates. Totally worth the $$$. I like the straight brush too. Not many mascaras have that. It's especially good for my bottom lashes.

on 6/11/2003 1:57:00 AM

Great mascara, doesn't flake, doesn't smudge when dry (it can take a few seconds to dry completely), seperates, lengthens... The brush can take a while to get used to though but once you get the hang of it it's perfect.
I was really amazed by how my lashes felt after using this! You know the feeling you get when you want to run your fingers through your hair to show it off? Well I got the exact same thing, I wanted to run my fingers through my lashes!!! They felt quite soft and light too! I love this mascara! I'm going to try all of Lancomes mascaras to see if they're just as good or even better!

on 6/10/2003 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is THE best mascara I have ever used, i have been a faithful user for about 6 years now, and have NEVER experienced, flaking, stickiness, or dryness of the product. It lasts forever! WOW what a winner Lancome - If you are looking for separating & definition, this is the one for you - it also lengthens as well!!!! THANKS!! Black is the best. *Hey girls - PLEASE don't swap used mascaras, its gross & unsanitary and how many girls get eye infections such as pink eye!! It happened to me b/c someone told me it was a brand new unused mascara when that wasnt the case at all!~ It had been used. Even if their description says, "used once only", dont bother swapping for it, its not worth a trip to the doctor and and an antibiotic eye drop prescription! Always ask if its been "opened" or "used/tried" at all!! Happy swapping :)

Popular Mascaras