July 29, 2014 | 1943 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - BADgal Lash

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2008 4:17:00 PM More reviews by xxsophiemckennaxx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is great !! the brush is massive and it makes lashes log and volumised like i have never seen before!! don't put to many layers on though because it will go clumpy but 2 lightly brushed on layers will bring great lashes and never give that horrible spider lashes!!.... i got it as a present and not sure the price but will last you long and the best you'll get ... well the best i got!! TIP: maybeline mascara's are terrible don't bother with them! and mac ones aren't worth the money there not great and don't give much volume!
TIP: don't use and eyelash curler before it doesn't make a difference with this mascara
also with water this products goes very easily

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2008 2:51:00 AM More reviews by LucieFurr

I love love love this mascara. I have really thick yet super short eyelashes and Bad Gal makes them look so nice and perfect. I also have super oily eyelids and this stuff doesn't dissolve or break down and give me panda no matter how oily I get. HG.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2008 5:17:00 AM More reviews by dontknowwhy

I am a big fan of this mascara. It thickens and lengthens my lashes without clumping them together. Plus, the formula is great for adding a couple extra coats! I took off one lippie though because it seems to dry quickly in the tube, and therefore I usually have to buy a new one in a month because the formula isn't as bold as it was.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2008 12:18:00 AM More reviews by weeks919

Loooooooove!!!!

I had heard the hype and always planned on getting around to buying some. Today I was at Sephora and they had a minitube for $9 and I immidiatley got one. My lashes are huge! Def. Repurchase! Also, the brush is huge and really distrubutes this stuff evenly!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2008 11:15:00 AM More reviews by newobsession

I got this in blue because I wanted a blue mascara and it was a new item, so I bought it. It volumizes and lenghtens, but I really prefer black mascara instead because it makes my lashes stand out more.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2008 1:25:00 PM More reviews by smallgreenbirds

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I did not buy this product, my best friend unfortunately did and found this particular mascara did nothing for her. So, she decided to just give it to me because I'm obessed with eyelashes. Anyway, I have basically every mascara there is including this mascara's rival DiorShow which I absolutely hated. I have medium length eyelashes - after curling, coating with Bad Gal waiting a few seconds, combing out any clumps with my metal eyelash comb re-curling close to the root and reapplying I was very pleased. The fat brush I find gives a my lashes a very "thick" look which is hard to find these days. I am very pleased with this product and happy that it didn't work for my friend, because I got this mascara for free! Try only if you want a very good lengthening eyelash look.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/27/2008 1:24:00 AM More reviews by Geewhiz02

worst mascara ever. my loreal voluminous works better than this. my lashes are normal length, yet this shit does not lengthen nor volumize. it really sucks guys, don't buy this. i can only recall one time that it actually worked for me, i don't know what i did but it gave me beautiful lashes, but this was only once. not to mention 5 minutes later my lashes started to weigh down and undo the curl so it sucked either way. anyway, this mascara does not hold a curl, it practically does nothing. so yeah, what a waste. ROAR!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/26/2008 11:12:00 PM More reviews by dunkamoose

I was really excited to try this product because I thought it would make my naturally really long light brown eyelashes dark and thick. I have a ton of eyelashes but they aren't plumped up like I would like them to be. This mascara was awkward to uses because the wand was enormous making it hard to get to the lashes in the corner of my eye as well as my lower lashes. Especially my lower lashes since they are very long, and the wand is very hard to control so I would end up with mascara all over my under eyes making me look like a raccoon. This mascara did not clump or flake, but I find it is the more volumizing formulas that do that, which is what I expect. It didn't seem to matter how many coats of this mascara I applied, none of them gave my eyelashes that dramatic look I was hoping for. I have found myself always returning to Lancome Hypnose, but I hope that I will find another mascara to replace this one, because I find that it dries up fairly fast and doesn't last as long as many of my other mascaras.

So pros: No clumps, or flakes, great eye catching packaging. No strong perfumey smell.

Cons: No added volume, thickness, or length, does not support curl like other mascaras, huge wand that's hard to use, and does not add volume no matter how many coats used.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2008 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Janae78

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Okay, I have just tried Great Lash again, thinking that there must be something wrong with me. Allure gave it an award and apparently makeup artists everywhere love it. I don't. I keep going back to Bad Gal. I love the fat brush and the way my eyelashes look thick and long when I use it. It did take some getting use to for my lower lashes, though. I tried DiorShow, and I didn't feel like it had anything over Badgal, even though it is about $5 more. I've tried so many mascaras, hoping that I could find one as good as Badgal for a drugstore price. I just can't. I've never used fake lashes, but I really do feel like mine are pumped up about double when I use Badgal. I need to just buckle down and keep buying it; Benefit has some free shipping sales during the year and when they do I need to buy a couple. This time I bought it on ebay for $18. If only Benefit was at the mall. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/21/2008 9:20:00 PM More reviews by blacktimes21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a good concept for a mascara- superthick, superblack mascara in a cute fat tube; but there is really much better for a lesser price out there. I have a problem with how much it makes my lashes droop. It pulls the curl right out, and to top it off, it runs and smudges very easily. Not worth it.