April 19, 2014 | 1618 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - BADgal Lash

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2008 1:34:00 PM More reviews by Fashionette

Loving this!
Gives me gorgeous lashes, doesn't clump or flake. Just a really perfect mascara.

The big brush is a plus.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2008 2:52:00 AM More reviews by musicgeek00

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

EDIT:
Okay so I gave this product another try and I love it. I'm always getting asked what mascara I use. It gives me great volume and length. The odd time I find it flakes but barely. I find it so weird no one really likes this mascara on here.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2008 6:41:00 PM More reviews by rags227

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not as black as I'd like it to be, but it did lengthen my lashes alot. It holds the curl, which I love. It never ever clumped on me. It just didn't give me the volume I wanted (I was expecting dramatic, fake looking lashes) It was very light and you can definately layer it. It's a good lengthning/seperating mascara. I'm still in search for the perfect mascara, but this came close to it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2008 10:05:00 PM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

MOST OVERRATED MASCARA EVER!!!!! Don't waste your money. I much prefer CLinique's High Impact in black to this. I keep trying to see if I'm missing something because so many people like it, but it does nothing to my lashes. No length (and I expected to look like a hooker with all the hype), no volume, and overall no Ooomph, ya know? I coulda kept my $19. Won't ever buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2008 5:31:00 PM More reviews by devilsXmistress

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a mediocre mascara and not worth the price. I find cheaper brands like Max Factor and Maybelline are a lot better. I found it clumps too easily. I like that the brush is very big, but that's about it. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2008 1:43:00 PM More reviews by VeronicaO

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

gives me the BIGGEST eye lashes and volume. PERFECT

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2008 2:44:00 AM More reviews by tsunamino

It feels really good going on, but by the end of the day, it ended up all over the bottom of my eye. Nay, at the end of an hour. Maybe I'll try it again when I'm wearing primer, but overall, I wasn't all that impressed. I get a lot more volume (albiet, clumps) from Bourjois Volume Clubbing.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2008 11:33:00 PM More reviews by BaybeShell

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is just another mascara to me. It looks really nice on, but it flaked. If it hadn't been for the flaking, I would say it's at least a 4 maybe 5.
I am going to try it again tomorrow and see what I think. I may be putting it up for swap (I used and will use a clean brush). I'll come back and edit if it changes my mind.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2008 11:19:00 AM More reviews by lynnelynne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am so glad I bought this before I read the reviews because I would have ended up missing out on the best mascara I've ever had!

I read the reviews before I tried it but after I'd bought it (if you get what I mean...) and was a little concerned that I'd made a mistake. However when I finally got round to trying it...WOW!

I love this. It is the best mascara ever. I love how it builds up, it keeps my eyelashes curled all day, doesn't really flake off, the brush doesn't hit my eyelids like ALL other wands in the world seem to do...my list of praise is actually endless.

I gave the price a 4 because although it is expensive (14.50 here) it is also huge and worth it.

Love love love. Will be my mascara of choice forever more.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2008 2:07:00 PM More reviews by z0phtic

I really liked this mascara. It's dark, it builds nicely, I love the size of the brush...
There are two only two things that have kept me looking for another mascara that Bad Gal couldn't seem to provide:
1)Soft lashes. Benefit has the right idea, but it makes my lashes brittle.
2)I always end up with raccoon eyes at the end of the day when I wear this. I thought it was just me, but I noticed a friend who was also experimenting with Bad Gal had the same dark shadows after work that I did. Not cool.