September 21, 2014 | 1861 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - BADgal Lash

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2008 11:21:00 PM More reviews by cythomas

I liked using this mascara but it became an expensive habit. The formula is great and thickens and curls and volumizes, but I feel that it also dries out quickly. I was going through a tube every 2 months. I get better use out of my maybelline great lash

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2008 11:20:00 PM More reviews by evakser

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have a confession to make – I have become a mascara whore. I can’t stop buying different brands because I keep looking for THE ONE. The one HG mascara to make all other mascaras obsolete! My lashes are short, sparse and uneven, some have fallen out and are growing in so I needed a miracle. I tried Diorshow, Hypnose, Big Fatty, Lash Injection, Lash Plumper and many other high end mascaras. I have a few faves such as MAC’s PlushLash, Maybelline Full & Soft, etc… But none of them gave me the length and volume I needed. The Full & Soft is fabulous for an everyday natural look, but when I wear mascara, I want it to be seen, so I continued the search. Last week, while still on my search, I bought Bad Gal Lash.
I have NEVER been happier with a mascara! This baby actually gives me length AND volume! Yes, it has a big brush. A very big brush. I do NOT find it hard to use or manuever. It may take some practice, but I find the bigger brushes give me more volume and fullness. BIG BRUSH = BIG LASHES! Bad Gal Lash gives me VERY DRAMATIC LOOKING LASHES! Does not flake, stays on all day. If I forget to remove at night, I can still see it well in the morning.
My tube is not runny at all, I'd even say it's slightly on the dry side, but not too dry either. Clumping is very minimal. I attribute any clumping to the fact that there must be some in order coat the lashes thickly enough to accomplish the volume. I use a sephora metal lash comb, and this makes it look perfect. Again, any clumping is extremely minimal! It takes only a few seconds to comb through, and WOW, WOW, WOW! This is the only mascara that I can layer more than one coat on (if I so choose). I am able to keep layering until my lashes look like fake lashes! 2-3 coats is sufficient, and I quickly comb in between. Leaves my lashes soft, not crunchy. Color is very black. LOVE THIS STUFF!
My eyes are a little oily, so the only issue I have is that when I wear on my bottom lashes, it tends to smudge under my eyes. I can live with that.It happens with almost any non waterproof mascara I use. I use waterproof Full & Soft mascara for my bottom lashes. I can live with this compromise in order to have amazing looking lashes! HG, HG, HG! I have found it at last! This appears to be a love it or hate it product - I'm having trouble understanding how some people say this mascara is too dry, while others say it's too wet and runny. Others are saying it doesn't make a difference on their lashes while some are saying this stuff is amazing and gives them the look of false lashes. The only thing I can say is if you are on the fence about trying it, buy it at a good dept store or a sephora where you can return it if you don't like it. But it's definitely worth a try if you have trouble getting dramatically full lashes with other mascaras.

12 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2008 11:14:00 AM More reviews by foofooboopeep

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm so happy I ran across this!!!! I decided to try this out over a year ago and honesty my first impression was it was too heavy. Once I got the hang of it and as the texture began to thicken up, I fell in love! A definate all time fav mascara.

If you are like me and found it too much at first, just try wiping the wand of excess and you'll see how much of a diffrence it makes.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2008 2:44:00 AM More reviews by abcstine

I like this product; I walked into a department store just browsing, wanting to possibly try a new mascara and walked out with this one... many people compare it to diorshow, and for me it works just as well (I own both). I have medium length lashes and I don't have any problems with smudging or flaking.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2008 10:31:00 PM More reviews by courtly101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm surprised at all the bad reviews! I love this mascara. The big brush is a little tricky to use, which is why I knocked off a lippie. But besides that, this product is awesome. It lengthens, thickens, and separates.
This product is rather expensive, though.. So I ordered some NYX doll lash mascara and I'm going to give that a try :]

rated 1 of 5 on 5/16/2008 1:03:00 PM More reviews by barefootcassandra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara was a huge disappointment. The name rocks, and pulled me in. The brush is fantastic. But it would not layer! It looked like I was painting black tinted water on my lashes. I returned to Sephora and was very happy about that.
The bad gal who wears this also has bad lashes.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/13/2008 11:44:00 PM More reviews by sushibuns

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

not worth 25 bucks clumps like hell i prefer lancome

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2008 4:17:00 PM More reviews by xxsophiemckennaxx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is great !! the brush is massive and it makes lashes log and volumised like i have never seen before!! don't put to many layers on though because it will go clumpy but 2 lightly brushed on layers will bring great lashes and never give that horrible spider lashes!!.... i got it as a present and not sure the price but will last you long and the best you'll get ... well the best i got!! TIP: maybeline mascara's are terrible don't bother with them! and mac ones aren't worth the money there not great and don't give much volume!
TIP: don't use and eyelash curler before it doesn't make a difference with this mascara
also with water this products goes very easily

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2008 2:51:00 AM More reviews by LucieFurr

I love love love this mascara. I have really thick yet super short eyelashes and Bad Gal makes them look so nice and perfect. I also have super oily eyelids and this stuff doesn't dissolve or break down and give me panda no matter how oily I get. HG.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2008 5:17:00 AM More reviews by dontknowwhy

I am a big fan of this mascara. It thickens and lengthens my lashes without clumping them together. Plus, the formula is great for adding a couple extra coats! I took off one lippie though because it seems to dry quickly in the tube, and therefore I usually have to buy a new one in a month because the formula isn't as bold as it was.