August 23, 2014 | 1371 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - BADgal Lash

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2008 11:14:00 AM More reviews by foofooboopeep

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm so happy I ran across this!!!! I decided to try this out over a year ago and honesty my first impression was it was too heavy. Once I got the hang of it and as the texture began to thicken up, I fell in love! A definate all time fav mascara.

If you are like me and found it too much at first, just try wiping the wand of excess and you'll see how much of a diffrence it makes.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2008 2:44:00 AM More reviews by abcstine

I like this product; I walked into a department store just browsing, wanting to possibly try a new mascara and walked out with this one... many people compare it to diorshow, and for me it works just as well (I own both). I have medium length lashes and I don't have any problems with smudging or flaking.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2008 10:31:00 PM More reviews by courtly101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm surprised at all the bad reviews! I love this mascara. The big brush is a little tricky to use, which is why I knocked off a lippie. But besides that, this product is awesome. It lengthens, thickens, and separates.
This product is rather expensive, though.. So I ordered some NYX doll lash mascara and I'm going to give that a try :]

rated 1 of 5 on 5/16/2008 1:03:00 PM More reviews by barefootcassandra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara was a huge disappointment. The name rocks, and pulled me in. The brush is fantastic. But it would not layer! It looked like I was painting black tinted water on my lashes. I returned to Sephora and was very happy about that.
The bad gal who wears this also has bad lashes.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/13/2008 11:44:00 PM More reviews by sushibuns

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

not worth 25 bucks clumps like hell i prefer lancome

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2008 4:17:00 PM More reviews by xxsophiemckennaxx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is great !! the brush is massive and it makes lashes log and volumised like i have never seen before!! don't put to many layers on though because it will go clumpy but 2 lightly brushed on layers will bring great lashes and never give that horrible spider lashes!!.... i got it as a present and not sure the price but will last you long and the best you'll get ... well the best i got!! TIP: maybeline mascara's are terrible don't bother with them! and mac ones aren't worth the money there not great and don't give much volume!
TIP: don't use and eyelash curler before it doesn't make a difference with this mascara
also with water this products goes very easily

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2008 2:51:00 AM More reviews by LucieFurr

I love love love this mascara. I have really thick yet super short eyelashes and Bad Gal makes them look so nice and perfect. I also have super oily eyelids and this stuff doesn't dissolve or break down and give me panda no matter how oily I get. HG.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2008 5:17:00 AM More reviews by dontknowwhy

I am a big fan of this mascara. It thickens and lengthens my lashes without clumping them together. Plus, the formula is great for adding a couple extra coats! I took off one lippie though because it seems to dry quickly in the tube, and therefore I usually have to buy a new one in a month because the formula isn't as bold as it was.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2008 12:18:00 AM More reviews by weeks919

Loooooooove!!!!

I had heard the hype and always planned on getting around to buying some. Today I was at Sephora and they had a minitube for $9 and I immidiatley got one. My lashes are huge! Def. Repurchase! Also, the brush is huge and really distrubutes this stuff evenly!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2008 11:15:00 AM More reviews by newobsession

I got this in blue because I wanted a blue mascara and it was a new item, so I bought it. It volumizes and lenghtens, but I really prefer black mascara instead because it makes my lashes stand out more.