BeneFit Cosmetics BADgal Lash

3.1

Eyes: Violet

def on my top 3 mascaras. legnth and volume is incrediable.

on 6/22/2008 8:05:00 PM

I bought this because I saw it had won several beauty awards and I was disappointed when I bought it. It has too big of a wand which causes a mess on your eyelids. I really like the benefit line, but I will not be using this mascara again.

on 6/21/2008 12:00:00 PM

I would say the Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara is as good as this and cheaper. I really wanted this to be better as I love the look of benefit stuff. Its so expensive for what it is and if your not careful can clump.

on 6/20/2008 9:10:00 PM

all this did for me was clump... i did not like it at all, espesually since its on the mroe expensive side

on 6/19/2008 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This mascara is pretty good. I bought it for the big fat brush. Mascaras with the fatty brush make my lashes look thicker and fuller. This does the trick.

It sometimes does clump, but not if you get rid of the glob of mascara that forms on the end of the brush when you pull the wand out.

Nice dark, blackest black.

I would buy this again. I took a lippie off because it's kind of expensive, though.

on 6/18/2008 4:42:00 PM

An OK product, it gives a natural look rather than full volume. You can build up volume (it didn't clump on me) but it's hard work, it takes a few applications and the end result isn't as good as what you'd get from one layer of a good volume mascara e.g. Diorshow.

Good points:
- great "true black" colour,
- perfect lash coating (thicker at the base and thinner at the ends, no joining the lashes),
- it doesn't clump,
- it can be layered 2-3 times, even before drying
- no visible flaking,
- comfortable to wear (no irritation or stiff lashes).

Bad points:
- it doesn't hold the curl for too long,
- it smudges a bit,
- not a great deal of length or volume.
This mascara would be good for people wanting natural, defined eyelashes for everyday.

on 6/17/2008 12:38:00 PM

Overall, I wasn't too impressed with this mascara. It clumped most of my lashes. To be honest, I prefer my L'Oreal Volumizing Mascara over this. I wouldn't be so mad if the price wasn't so expensive for such an OK product.

on 6/16/2008 5:30:00 PM

Love it! The best mascara I have ever tried! I have been using it for about two weeks and I am never looking back!! It goes on, it stays on, my lashes stay soft instead of getting stiff but it give my eye lashes lift and volume I never knew I could get. You can keep building by putting on additional coats and it never gets clumpy no matter how many you put on!

My favorite mascara! The ginormous brush can be a pain to deal with at first, but now I've gotten the hang of it I truly believe that's the secret to Bad Gal Lash's awesome. (Not that I have much to go on. It's mostly big brush-->Bad Gal--> awesome! and itty-bitty brush-->Great Lash---> EPIC SUCK. But still.)

Although I assumed from the name that it would be clumpy, smudgy, and generally very appropriate for pairing with kohl and a leather jacket, it actually really defines my lashes and never smudges. It also makes them look longer and thicker.

on 6/13/2008 12:20:00 PM

i've always had problems with cheap drugstore mascaras so when i discovered this mascara about 6 years ago, i never looked back.
yes, it's expensive, and yes the brush is HUGE which some people dislike (but i LOVE) and yes, you do end up getting some one your eyelid but that happens to me with any size brush so i've gotten into the habbit of applying my mascara first, using a damp q-tip to clean up any mess and then doing light touch-ups after applying my liner and shadow if need be (works like a charm).
the colour is a rich dark black (so no grey/brownish tones here) and it provides a LOT of volume without clumping my lashes together. my lashes stay clearly defined and somewhat lengthened and it doesn't make my lashes feel stiff or plasticy or sticky which a lot of other mascaras (even expensive ones) do.
it's easy to take off at the end of the day with some warm water and soap or make-up remover.
my only problem is that it's slightly more money than i'd like to pay every few months (but it's totally worth it for good mascara) and that i find it does flake off a bit so i never wear it on my lower lashes. if benefit would make this into a waterproof version (or a flakeless version) it'd be my perfect mascara!

Popular Mascaras