November 23, 2014 | 1153 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2005 3:40:00 PM More reviews by KatieSix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

A good mascara overall; however, I can't tell much of a difference between this and Clinique's Naturally Glossy Mascara (my normal everyday mascara). It does the job for me and never clumps, but if you're looking for dramatic volume or length, you may want to look elsewhere. If Naturally Glossy were discontinued or out of stock, this would be my second choice.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2005 6:56:00 PM More reviews by whengophersgobad

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I discovered the greatness of this mascara when I left my makeup at my friends house and had to use my moms. She uses this, and after putting it on my eyelashes they looked AMAZING. Especially paired with an eyelash curler. I love this I NEEED to get some of my own. SOON.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2005 4:25:00 PM More reviews by angela5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This worked pretty well. It really coats your lashes, no need for re-application.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2005 10:44:00 AM More reviews by Thena

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This thickened pretty well, lengthening was not that bad either, kept the curl, easy to clean, a little clumpy and no flakes. But it gets way too messy and smudges too often against my cheek. In that way, it made this pretty decent mascara worse. Will not repurchase and am giving my GWPs to friends now on.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/12/2005 8:58:00 AM More reviews by little_kid

i didn't liked this mascara.It didn't really do anything to my lashes, and it smudge easily=(,really disapointed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2005 11:34:00 AM More reviews by peeblo

My regular mascara is Clinique's curling mascara. I really like this one--it's a bit more dramatic than the curling, but my eyes are small and can use all the help they can get, so that's a plus in my book. The only thing I've noticed about this one in comparison to the curling mascara is that this one sometimes does come off a bit under my eyes by the end of the day, and the curling mascara never does. UPDATE: I've been liking this mascara more and more. It really opens up my small eyes and it seems to not be smudging any more. I curl my lashes, then apply this by wiggling the brush at the lashes base. It looks great and I will definitely be repurchasing. SECOND UPDATE: I love this so much now, I am upping to 5 lipsticks. It looks great even at the end of the day. I'm not sure why I had an earlier problem with smudging, that doesn't happen any more.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/9/2005 7:41:00 AM More reviews by tzinet

A Total waste of money. I have paid less with better results! It just made my eyelashes and look more messy!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2005 12:22:00 AM More reviews by mielr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

HG ALERT!!! I like mascaras that make me look like I'm wearing false eyelashes (without clumping). This one does that! Really long, really thick! High Impact is one of the best mascaras I've ever used. Also, it washes off easily with my facial wash without leaving black circles under my eyes when I wake up. 5 STARS *****

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2005 2:40:00 PM More reviews by AlFitz614

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This mascara certainly didn't make my lashes look longer, but it is a good mascara. It doesn't clump, or flake off. I still needed to use a primer with it to make my lashes look longer and fuller. My only compaint is the tube it came in after awhile some mascara became clumped in the top and it was hard to open and close.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2005 9:21:00 PM More reviews by Jessica_87

i'm a huge Clinique fan so I was willing to try this mascara. it looks great on, and it doesn't clump but at the end of the day i had nasty gooey black stuff in my eyes!! it took like 20 minutes to get all of it out!!!overall i don't recommend this to anyone, unless you want a bad eye infection.