October 24, 2014 | 1683 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2011 10:01:00 PM More reviews by reneesonglover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I seriously cannot believe how everyone doesn't give this product 5 stars! It is one of the greatest lip balms I've ever had!!! It moisterizes and smells awesome! :) Best thing ever!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2011 8:12:00 PM More reviews by sunnysam6991

I really like maybelline's baby lips i was looking for a nude kind of lip stick and im a teenage and i think its kinda weird to be putting on lip stick on all the time (cause i put lip products a lot) and this was perfect it didnt mosturize that well but i love the pigmenation. :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2011 8:05:00 PM More reviews by underage

I bought these for the packaging like most people on here said. They're decent but not my favorite. They go on very smooth and smell nice. I have the regular, pink, and peach. Not really sure why I bought all three but oh well, they're cheap enough! One thing I hated about this product is that I feel like it gets on my teeth and makes them feel slimy! Yuck. It's not as hydrating as I expected. SPF 20 is nice though. Wouldn't repurchase!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/6/2011 7:40:00 PM More reviews by lyndsay2010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

i bought this cause i saw it in a magazine and liked the packaging. i once took a chance on maybelline's falsies mascara for those reasons and was happy so i figured 'why not'. sadly, i did not have the same results with the balm as i did with falsies. this stuff isn't special or great at all. it smells fine (basically like any plain lip balm with a tiny hint of what i think is orange/citrus?) for regular balm but i did not see any noticeable change in my lips. lightly chapped areas remained just that and it didn't seem to do anything except sit on my lips. maybe this is fine for other makeup uses but for plain balm i'll be switching back to my smith's rosebud once this tube is done.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2011 1:30:00 PM More reviews by tropicalchicko7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have this in pink punch, and i warn you, it is pink!!! I have very nude lips to begin with though, so that perhaps is why the color was very bright. It is a pretty baby pink shade, not to overwhelming. The balm was very soft, and went on nice and smooth. Lips felt very good even after the balm wore off! A tad expensive for just a basic lip balm, about $4.20 at walgreens. To me thats a tad on the steep side. However i will probably repurchase because i am a fool for tinted lip balms, and i want to try other colors!! : )

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2011 12:36:00 AM More reviews by Banjos

I purchased the peach shade. I find it a little superior to Chap Stick but not by much. It does contain sunscreen. Although there is hardly any color, there is a little frost effect. Since I got it half price ($1.99) I will use it but will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2011 10:52:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

My original review was that I was not that impressed. You do get a full amount of balm with this product and it takes up the whole tube inside. At first I thought it was nothing special, but it was possibly a waxy layer to protect the balm from melting while being shipped to stores. Once you get down to the actual balm it is balmy and rich in moisture. It's not the best I've ever used. I still think original Nivea balm soaks into lips immediately, and my Carmex is a genuine must-have for night. I also love Mark Kiss Therapy because it's a serious balm that does the job. This works for mildly dry lips, and the grape does have a nice tint. However, it rubs off more easily than my favorites balms, and dry lips need to be insulated by moisture so it can nourish your lips.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 10/2/2011 2:44:00 AM More reviews by teenagecrimee

This is a great product, no doubt about it, but other than the softness it leaves on your lips for no longer than 5-10 minutes, it's no different to your average lip balm. To be honest, I only really brought it for the packaging, which is a silly reason to buy something, but it was super cute! So other than the packaging and the fact that it does leave your lips soft for a bit, this lip balm is overpriced and not very different to a chapstick or the like. Once again, adorable product, but I will not be buying again.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2011 11:49:00 AM More reviews by miele2007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I gave the packaging a 4, because, let's be honest: most of us purchased a tube for exactly that. I'll add in my $0.02 that the only real problem this balm has is the waxy scent/taste. If this is supposed to be so innovative and like a "grown-up balm in cute packaging," as the magazines have declared, why does it taste cheaper than the CVS brand balm you can buy at the register?

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 9/29/2011 9:47:00 PM More reviews by krystalvanorden

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This lip balm is cute but Im wondering why I paid almost $4 for it? Its no better or worse than good ol cheap lip balms and it even has that kind of icky lip balm taste if you know what I mean. I got the Cherry Me tinted balm and it smells good but the color is awfully strong for a tinted lip balm, it will turn your lips RED. My lips feel soft but honestly there are probably far better balms out there for your money. It really doesnt have a waxy feel at all though so if thats what your looking for then maybe its worth a try for you. If I could go back I think I'd try the untinted balm first.