September 30, 2014 | 1748 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2011 11:49:00 AM More reviews by miele2007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I gave the packaging a 4, because, let's be honest: most of us purchased a tube for exactly that. I'll add in my $0.02 that the only real problem this balm has is the waxy scent/taste. If this is supposed to be so innovative and like a "grown-up balm in cute packaging," as the magazines have declared, why does it taste cheaper than the CVS brand balm you can buy at the register?

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 9/29/2011 9:47:00 PM More reviews by krystalvanorden

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This lip balm is cute but Im wondering why I paid almost $4 for it? Its no better or worse than good ol cheap lip balms and it even has that kind of icky lip balm taste if you know what I mean. I got the Cherry Me tinted balm and it smells good but the color is awfully strong for a tinted lip balm, it will turn your lips RED. My lips feel soft but honestly there are probably far better balms out there for your money. It really doesnt have a waxy feel at all though so if thats what your looking for then maybe its worth a try for you. If I could go back I think I'd try the untinted balm first.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2011 9:52:00 AM More reviews by cathyz123

In Australia, we don't have the tinted Baby Lips. The packaging of this lip balm is lovely and it has a nice scent and it moisturises my lips wonderfully. They have a great variety of flavours to try :)

rated 3 of 5 on 9/24/2011 9:41:00 AM More reviews by BebeBear

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I actually quite like this lip balm. The packaging is cute, it does it's job but I just don't love it. The smell is alright, I'm not crazy about it. I do like it but it just didn't have the wow factor I expected

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2011 9:33:00 AM More reviews by kitten14

I have been looking for this for months after reading the positive reviews on here. I finally stumbled upon it when I was in the grocery store of all places. An hour or so after my initial application my lips felt very soft and smooth, and they were feeling kind of dry and chapped before that. This really improves the texture of my lips and makes them feel very comfortable. There is no waxy feel to it which is a big deal for me, seems to be the case with many lip balms on the market. I also love the packaging and the cute name "baby lips", a good name for a product that makes your lips feel brand new. So far I just bought the blue and pink clear balm but I will buy some of the tinted ones now that I have tried it. The scent is a light lemon cream in my opinion, simple and pleasant. I will most definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2011 8:27:00 AM More reviews by KatieLynn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is pretty much everything I want/need in a lip balm. I picked up the cherry version. It's moisturizing enough (there are better, but for regular daytime wear when my lips are in good condition and don't need extra TLC, this is fine) and lasts as long as you can expect it to. I love that it has such a high spf, and I really love that it doesn't have the funky taste so many spf balms have. The cherry scent/flavor is not very long lasting (fine with me) and reminds me of fruitpunch and/or starburst candies. Being so pale, I like to have a little color on my lips even if I'm 'just' wearing balm, and this gives the best hint of color.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2011 2:21:00 PM More reviews by newfaithinloss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Bought this in Quenched, which is a clear balm. Not bad. Smells like fruity pebbles. I'm 100% okay with that.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2011 2:18:00 AM More reviews by Katie75007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this on a whim in Walgreens for about $4; for once, I didn't happen to have any lip balm on me -- and I am very pleasantly surprised! I bought Peach Kiss, which looks nude and goes on basically colorless -- maybe with a hint of nude, but not orangey or peach. The formula glides on velvety smooth and seems to hydrate thoroughly, and it looks great on its own. Love! I might have to try the other flavors, now!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2011 10:00:00 PM More reviews by cassie1896

I LOVE lip balms, and this didn't really cut it. I was excited to get this because I saw this lip balm is apparently all the rave in Australia, so i got it right when it hit the stores in the US. it didnt moisturize my lips and didn't make them soft. It was almost $5. I own the CO Bigelow Lemon and blueberry lip balm and it makes my lips so much softer and was only $2.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2011 4:31:00 PM More reviews by GlitterGirl1977

I picked up 'Quenched' today and I'm really quite pleased! I was iffy about it after reading the reviews, but I found it on sale for 50% off, so at $1.79 it was a pretty good deal. The smell is pleasant, kinda citrusy and it glides on well. Not sticky at all. I would definitely buy this again - probably a different shade to try it out ;)