Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

3.6

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine].

on 11/8/2011 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

First, the packaging looks and feels cheap and flimsy. The name is also a little creepy. The product itself, however, is very, very good. I have this in peppermint and peach kiss, and I find that both moisturize my lips extremely well. I haven't needed to reapply frequently at all, and my lips look and feel a lot softer at the end of the day than I have noticed with other lip balms. The peppermint is one of the best peppermint balms I've ever used as the peppermint is noticeable but not in a stinging or you just spilled peppermint schnaaps all over yourself kind of way. Because the peppermint is not tinted I use it more frequently, and I find it gives my lips a nice shine, and it makes them appear more supple and full than they actually are. Peach Kiss is a nice color for me (very light, warm undertones), but I find the flavor/scent a bit odd. It doesn't bother me enough that I won't use the balm; it's really just a strange scent, not necessarily bad. I really did not expect much for such an inexpensive balm (I am accustomed to paying way more for lip balms that moisturize this well), and I was pleasantly surprised. I'm not entirely sure that I would ever buy another lip balm as long as this one is on the market because it really does work that well for me. I am more likely to purchase the Peppermint again over any of the tinted ones because I just really like the Peppermint flavor, but as far as moisturization goes -- they feel the same. I would imagine/hope the others follow suit.

on 11/7/2011 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I do not like this because it has to be applied every hour. It's like chapstick with flavor. I'm looking for Revlon Butter sticks but they arent in the stores here yet.

on 11/7/2011 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Wait what? This has been out since January? Wow. I'm must've been living under a rock. Ok I got this in Peach. It smells just like a peach and leaves a nice peachy sheen to my lips. I love that it's a balm yet has color and personality. I was quite surprised how much product you actually get. With a lipstick you get less than the length of the tube but with these the product is actually as long as the packaging, if that makes any sense.The packaging is eh, ok but I don't hate it. My 3 yr old is always drawn to it since it's somewhat adolescent looking. I do feel it doesn't have the best staying power but hey I'm all for reapplying since the smell is so yummy. I might buy other colors but I would definately buy this one again.

on 11/7/2011 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I've been buying into the hype surrounding these new lip products popping up all of a sudden. No placebo- this lip balm makes me a happy little person! I bought the flavor Cherry Me. It's very moisturizing with no waxiness, and the moisture lasts alot longer than with, say, Chapstick (though I have mad love for Cherry Chapstick). The dewy shine and tint this balm gives me is better than probably any tinted balm I've ever tried, and it makes my lips feel plump, soft, smooth and kissable. This particular flavor smells cherry-ish, but has no bad taste. In fact, to me, it has no flavor at all, which is probably a good thing.
The packaging is incredibly adorable and eye-catching, and the bright colors make it easy to find in a purse. However, the plastic tube feels a bit flimsy and I'm worried it might crack under pressure, say if I have it in a back pocket and accidentally sit on it.
Other than that, I can't get enough of this balm and will definitely repurchase. It's a bit too pricey for a stick of lip balm, but I guess you're mostly paying for packaging anyway. Meh. I <3 it.

on 11/6/2011 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love the shine that this lip balm brings to my lips. It also moisturizes them well, my lips are really soft and never crack/peel anymore. It smells nice too, and has cute packaging. The one problem I have with this is that it tastes awful..it tastes like sunblock if you get any in your mouth. I don't think I'll buy this again because I want to try out other products after I finish using this(and it looks like it'll take a while to finish) and hopefully find one that moisturizes as well as this without the awful taste.

Just a thin lightly colored balm on me. It had zero staying power and just made me feel like my lips were even smaller than without it. In my experience this is not a good product at all...threw mine away :(

on 11/6/2011 4:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this lipstick few ago, l has a 2off qpons for maybelline lip product!!! so total paid 0.97c, I dont mind try a new product a this price, anyways my fav is the peach one, they are really creamy and make my lips really soft, so far I bought 3, I love all of them, just give me the perfect touch color, cuze I dont really like wear real lipstick, o very strong colors :-)

on 11/6/2011 2:11:00 PM

I was in need of some lip balm and came across Baby Lips in a magazine with good reviews. I decided to give it a try and purchased 2. The blue clear one and orange cherry one. It has the perfect texture and makes my lips feel smooth and rejuvinated! The cherry one does come out tinted on your lips, which I do like but makes me wonder if the purple one would leave your lips purple?

on 11/5/2011 6:38:00 PM

I love this Lip Balm! I have in Quenched. It is clear and smells good. It feels great going on because its really smooth. It has great moisturizing qualities, and I can tell the difference in just two days. My lips are much smoother and just feel better. This is a definite plus since the dryer season is quickly approaching, I needed to find a great product, and I did. I think I am going to try the Cherry next. My friend has that one and its just a subtle hint of color which is what I would prefer.

on 11/4/2011 9:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

mine doesnt look like the ones in the picture, but i'm guessing it has to be the same thing. i really wanted to love it because it was cheap and cute and maybelline. after much deliberation, i bought the pink punch color expecting it to be a little more sheer than it actually was. and perhaps not as... pink. very '80s. depending on what makeup i am wearing, it looks ok, but i am pretty pale so wearing it alone just washes me out. i dont really notice the moisture it supposedly produces. it even claimed to make your lips healthier after 2 weeks of use (or something to that effect, anyway). i find that really hard to believe because it doesnt feel that moist on.
overall, i would try the other ones, but will never need to purchase the pink again because i dont plan on running out.

Popular Lip Treatments