July 25, 2014 | 1756 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Lip Balm

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2011 4:48:00 AM More reviews by GothicGal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is your run of the mill lip balm. It works as much as any other chemist lipbalm would. I actually thought the packaging looked really cheap - like a lipsmacker. The only positive is this balm doesn't make my lips tingle like chapstick, lipsmacker & nivea balms do.

But I won't buy again cause I find it to be a really cheap & nasty product.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/25/2011 6:09:00 AM More reviews by emilily

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't like how the packaging looks. The smell is too sweet.
But worst of all, my Lip smacker lip glosses work better than this! They actually make my lips feel soft, rather than just feeling like there is a greasy layer of lip balm and underneath chapped lips.
Definitely a let down for me after seeing some of the hype.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2011 6:36:00 AM More reviews by nuhtalie

I bought this in berry and menthol one and i have to say I like the menthol one alot better because i hate lipbalms that have a 'fake' sort of smell to it, like the berry does imo.
It does do what a lipbalm is suppose to do which is awesome, however i took a lippy off because I did not like the berry smell because it seemed to artificial and when i saw the package that this is made in china, it really put me off. I regretted buying two and wish i had only just got the menthol one..
And with the price- it isnt too expensive although pretty on par with other lipbalms that you can get from the supermarket, so with that being said i think with the price range I'd rather buy blistex or some other lippy. I don't think i will repurchase only because it is made in china, and that probably reflects on the price being cheap

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2011 11:32:00 PM More reviews by nattnuttella

i got the smoothing cherry one and it smells SO good!! i definitely recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2011 1:36:00 AM More reviews by bree90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought the Anti-oxidant Berry flavour, it smells really nice without much of a taste. I love that it has SPF 20, and when I opened it and seen it was a white balm, I was a bit worried but it goes on clear and doesn't look chalky like other SPF lipbalms do (ie. Blistex). It's super moisturising, I had chapped lips this morning, so I bought it to combat that, and it is doing a good job so far. Before bed I'll lightly go over lips with a tooth brush to get rid of chapped skin and apply some Baby Lips and I'm confident they will be soft and chapped-free in the morning!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2011 11:12:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

Used up my old chapstick, so decided to try this out. I have this in 'anti-oxidant berry'. Smells delicious like a berry smoothie. Does what a lip-balm is supposed to do: keeps lips soft and prevents chapping. Like that it contains SPF 20, and this one didn't leave a 'white cast' on my lips like some other SPF lipbalms have. Good buy, and super cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2011 4:36:00 PM More reviews by clairenielson

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Favourite lip balm range at the moment - I recently finished my first one (smoothing cherry) and just purchased my second (antioxidant berry) yesterday. Both of them smell great, although I prefer the berry one. They make your lips look so nice, too: not greasy or overly glossy, but smoothed out, soft and it gives off a very subtle natural looking shine.

I would eventually like to try the orange one too. These have been packaged so prettily and marketed so well, I felt like a slave to advertising by buying them, but they're so inexpensive yet effective that I can justify being excited about this lip balm. In my opinion, it kills ChapStick and Palmer's lip balm products in competition.

Expect a long-lasting, moisturising effect (the first time I used it, I put it on just prior to going to sleep and woke up 8 hours later, touched my lips and they were still so soft and moisturised I didn't even need to reapply yet) Amazing value for a great product. You get good bang for your buck, too - if you twist the stick all the way up you'll find there is quite a lot in there, I was surprised at how long the first lasted me.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2011 8:27:00 PM More reviews by Amadee

I love this and so do my friends. I have the soothing cherry and it smells amazing! It does exactly what it says in the ads. My lips have never been smoother and I love how the product isn't sticky or slippery on my lips :) My new favourite lip balm and I have a lot of lip balm.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2011 6:11:00 PM More reviews by brad88

I like that it has a spf. I have the berry flavour which smells yummy like a smoothie. Apart from that, this is an average lip balm I have not found to be very soothing or moisturising.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/10/2011 2:05:00 AM More reviews by t_orion

I am so dissapointed with this because I have had a terrible reaction to it :-(. I was waiting out for months to try it and within a week of wearing it daily I ended up with swollen raw lips. boo hoo. I have never had a reaction before so I suspect that it may be the sunscreen in it.