December 21, 2014 | 1689 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2010 1:49:00 AM More reviews by Milasha

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Really happy with this. I wore it all day without any smudging. Nothing bad to say about this product.

At first when I applied it, the line wasn't opaque but it was because I didn't put much product onto the brush. In the end I got a really nice dark defined line.

I love the brush it comes with. I think it's better than all the liner brushes I've ever tried. It's super smooth and not scratchy. You can create thick and thin lines. I can even tightline with this brush because it's so firm yet soft. Will repurchase again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2010 7:40:00 PM More reviews by marylevesque

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Eyeliner is my Achilles heel. Love it, but it is always a struggle. I read the great reviews here and hit a BOGO sale. This is a great eyeliner for the artistically challenged. The brush is decent and the staying power is impressive. Here's to hoping it does not dry out!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2010 7:21:00 PM More reviews by shyred05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Finally, a drugstore-priced product with the quality of its department store counterparts! My sister recommended this recently. I was using Stila's smudgepots and noticed that it was getting dry and flaky. I noticed that this was sold out in Canadian superstore. So when I saw the last blackest black colour in London Drugs, I bought it right away. I used it today and love it!! It is indeed smudgeproof and glides on smoothly like BB, MAC's gel eyeliners I tried in the past. Would definitely buy again!

Update: not too pigmented though. but for the price, im sticking to this! it stays all day too. (though i use UDPP)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2010 6:30:00 PM More reviews by macnewbie08

This was my first time trying a gel liner. I was surprisingly amazed. This is an excellent eyeliner. I have tried the cream liner by L'oreal HIP but I before this one. I like the consistency of the gel liner better. It is so easy to apply. It glides on smoothly on my lid. I bought this in black. I wanted to try this in eggplant but they were sold out. It also comes with a decent brush. It is not hard ...I actually like it. As an even better deal..purchase at one of the drugstore while they are having a BOGO sale. I would definitely purchase this again!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2010 12:10:00 AM More reviews by shiaobundan

This is surprisingly good eyeliner from the drugstore. It honestly makes me consider never buying MAC fluidline again. The texture is creamy, easy to apply (no dragging on the lids), doesn't smudge and best of all, is cheap.

For comparison, I've used a LOT of high end and low end gel liners out there. This is on par with MAC fluidline. It hands down beats Stila Smudgepots, Jane gel eyeliners, L'oreal HIP and Wet N' Wild.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2010 12:30:00 PM More reviews by claragonz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this because my Mac Fluidline was almost out and the consistency was already dry. I decided to try this because of all the rave reviews. Well, this product didn't disappoint me at all!! It's is so creamy and pigmented. All I needed was one swipe on the top lashline, and another on my waterline. It's also waterproof and lasts all day! I love it! Drugstore price with high quality department store quality!! Hope they don't stop making this!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2010 10:29:00 PM More reviews by Ali9324

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this product. It goes on like a liquid eyeliner, smooths right away, without the harsh lines of liquid. You don't even have to smudge it because you get a perfect line. This hardly smudged on my oily lids and stays way better than my eye pencil. I will definitely be using this for a long time. Great liner.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2010 10:09:00 PM More reviews by Sugarmints

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

After seeing all the good reviews on this product, I wanted to try it myself so I went out to buy it. The texture of the gel is very creamy and smooth, the brush is alright, a little bit too dense for my taste. I think an angled brush works better imo~ however for the price the quality is quite good. The liner stays long like everyone says, and is actually a bit hard to wash off. However overall I would say that this a good product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2010 5:23:00 PM More reviews by katrosado5

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is excellent gel eye liner. I concur with all the positive things other posters have had to say about this eye liner. I own it in all the colors available.
I wanted to suggest to the ladies that are on a budget at the moment that this eye liner is on par and of equal quality to all of the high end gel eye liners I have purchased in the past. This is an amazing product for the price. I highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2010 5:06:00 PM More reviews by cmayo72

I just bought this yesterday and its my new favorite product! I can't believe how easy it is to apply. The brush is really nice and the perfect angle to effortlessly do the "cat eye" look or those little wings. It stays put all day without flaking or creasing - I kind of can't believe how amazing this stuff is. The only downfall is that for me, it could be a bit denser. I had to put a few coats to get the dark color I wanted. Otherwise, this is really great. As good if not better than some high-end gel liners I've used and half the price!